[ 5 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [us]
 Post subject: Kirb's Topic of Conversation
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:03 pm 
A forgotten forum.
[*]
[*]
[*]
Think of yourself being in my place back when I first joined MFGG. Think of being a young, creative child looking for a place to fit in, not having a clue about what would happen. Think of already having some troubling times on other websites, and looking for a fresh start. How would you approach this? Would you dive right in, experimenting with the possibilities, but maybe getting yourself into trouble? Or would you think of a plan on what you can do to not screw things up right off the bat?

What I'm getting at is how I want a fresh start for MFGG. I've done so many crazy things, and all I'd like to do is restart and put every harmful thing I've done behind me. Yelling and screaming at staff when they were trying to help me, insulting people around every corner, I just want a new beginning. I feel like I'm so different from everyone here, so different that I'll never be able to fit in. Maybe it'll take a couple more years, or maybe it'll be sometime in the near future. I want a chance to start from the beginning.

Making friends has always been tough for me, and when I found out that a lot of the more active people here (At the time of late 2015 to early 2016) were much older than me, I felt scared. I was scared that they might do something to harm me since I was so mean to them. I never realized that they were nice people if I just got to know them. I'm not on "perfect" terms with everyone, since I still do some bad things now and then, but I believe that if I keep trying my best, I know I can be forgiven. Forgiven for all of the bad things I've done since I came to MFGG.

Some of you may not forgive me at all, and I'm completely okay with that; I can't make everyone happy. All I want is a chance to start over, and become a better person for MFGG, and maybe anywhere else, too. Becoming a better person is what I'd really want right now. I just want to start again.

You may now discuss.

I grew up with phpbb, and I won't let those memories go to waste.

If any of the staff members can see this, please, let us revisit these forums. They were one of the best parts of my MFGG experience.

~Kirb Berry

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Kirb's Topic of Conversation
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:10 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

An excellent opportunity for a fresh start is less than two weeks away!

User page at mfgg.net

[zw]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:45 pm 
[*]
[*]
idk who you are
is that a mimiga in your avatar? cave story is great

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:38 pm 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
A fresh start starts with righting wrongs you've made against people, you can't just press the reset button or ask them to forget everything.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 am 
Silly guy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Yeah, I've had problems when I first joined an online community. It was MP2D forums. You'll grow to be a better person in the following weeks, months and years. Keep trekking and yes, you can right your wrongs.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 5 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic