Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 65 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Re: It's a very spooky week!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:18 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I'm pretty sure meaningless oxymorons for oxymorons' sake stopped impressing everyone once they hit Grade 8, Phanto.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:32 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Phanto wrote:
courageous yet humble

And they usually cower in place when you look at them. But then, given your reply to me in the Hallowsphere, I doubt you have any comprehension of courage at all!

I have been taunting you for some time, even deconstructing your entire modus operandum you've lived all of your unlife! The best you have to offer in response to all of my antics is terrible logic and calling me a coward?

I AM CAPTAIN COCONUTS, COMMANDER OF THE GREATEST OF NAVAL FLEETS! ON THE STORMY SEAS, I AM NOTHING LESS THAN THE APOCALYPTIC HORSEMAN OF WAR!!! Compared to me, you are nothing but a piece of a third-rate Halloween costume! Oh wait, that's exactly what you are! Ha ha!

You think you know what it means to be courageous? Then stop hiding behind your oh-so-scary Hallowsphere AND FACE ME! SHOW MFGG WHAT YOU ARE TRULY MADE OF, YOU COWARDLY SON OF A GUN!

FACE ME! FIGHT ME! BRING! ME! WAAAAAAAAR!!!

i had way too much fun writing this

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:37 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I'm getting the feeling our very own Cap'n is the best thing to come out of this Halloween.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:34 pm 
Guardian of Keys
Event Leader
Cap'n Coconuts wrote:
Phanto wrote:
courageous yet humble

And they usually cower in place when you look at them. But then, given your reply to me in the Hallowsphere, I doubt you have any comprehension of courage at all!

I have been taunting you for some time, even deconstructing your entire modus operandum you've lived all of your unlife! The best you have to offer in response to all of my antics is terrible logic and calling me a coward?

I AM CAPTAIN COCONUTS, COMMANDER OF THE GREATEST OF NAVAL FLEETS! ON THE STORMY SEAS, I AM NOTHING LESS THAN THE APOCALYPTIC HORSEMAN OF WAR!!! Compared to me, you are nothing but a piece of a third-rate Halloween costume! Oh wait, that's exactly what you are! Ha ha!

You think you know what it means to be courageous? Then stop hiding behind your oh-so-scary Hallowsphere AND FACE ME! SHOW MFGG WHAT YOU ARE TRULY MADE OF, YOU COWARDLY SON OF A GUN!

FACE ME! FIGHT ME! BRING! ME! WAAAAAAAAR!!!

Now you're just asking for trouble. In the eyes of the undead, a Boo is a pure example of grace and bravery. They hide their faces from you sinners simply because your pathetic hearts cannot handle it. In fact, all you seem to care about is mocking the undead simply to gain a chuckle from fellow mortals.

And do you think it's easy for me to give you the keys myself to the realm of the undead? I would never do so because you would be scared out of your minds. I'm only giving you the best of my ability of riddles to protect you, but now I see no point in defending such an abusive and arrogant living soul.

That's why I'm warning you to back off, or I'll crush you in an instant. However, if you are foolish enough to try and face me, be a simple GHOST to enter the first-third of my realm.

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
If being dead means not having a sense of humor like you, I think I'll enjoy my mortality, thanks.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:25 am 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
WORDS! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT WOOOOOORDS!!!

You were never trying to protect us! You wanted us to die. You wanted us to give up our humanity. You wanted us to damn ourselves to your pitiful realm! Do not deny it--your very first speech to us makes it BLATANTLY OBVIOUS!

All your warnings are nothing but words! All this taunting and you have offered nothing but weak retorts, nonsensical logic, and pathetic attempts to intimidate me. I suppose I should have not expected any more from Wario's inferior!

Perhaps I am indeed a fool to challenge a being of supposedly greater power... but standing against a superior force of evil is what heroes DO! Should I perish in battle, I will have earned my right TO THE HIGHEST PLACES OF VALHALLA!

Nonetheless... I have a feeling I have nothing to fear. Perhaps this time, you've been perfectly still in your room, watching over tha brass key of minor value you mindlessly obsess over. You'll never leave the room as long as nobody comes in and touches your key. If you weren't so devoted to staying completely still, and you had a couple of markers, perhaps you'd be writing gibberish all over the walls.

Come to think of it, I actually feel pity for you. You think yourself to be among the greatest of the undead, but in reality you're just mad.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:42 am 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Phanto wrote:

Look at the grace of this Boo. Wild yet calm, courageous yet humble, living yet dead. Although humans may never have it in them to become the Boo (or even a Phanto), you'll have to settle for third-best.

style, grace, AND a funny face :soveryhappy:

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:48 am 
hi hello
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

HylianDev wrote:
Phanto wrote:

Look at the grace of this Boo. Wild yet calm, courageous yet humble, living yet dead. Although humans may never have it in them to become the Boo (or even a Phanto), you'll have to settle for third-best.

style, grace, AND a funny face :soveryhappy:

I don't know why but this reminded me of Leprechaun in the Hood .____.

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:05 pm 
Guardian of Keys
Event Leader
Cap'n Coconuts wrote:
WORDS! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT WOOOOOORDS!!!

You were never trying to protect us! You wanted us to die. You wanted us to give up our humanity. You wanted us to damn ourselves to your pitiful realm! Do not deny it--your very first speech to us makes it BLATANTLY OBVIOUS!

All your warnings are nothing but words! All this taunting and you have offered nothing but weak retorts, nonsensical logic, and pathetic attempts to intimidate me. I suppose I should have not expected any more from Wario's inferior!

Perhaps I am indeed a fool to challenge a being of supposedly greater power... but standing against a superior force of evil is what heroes DO! Should I perish in battle, I will have earned my right TO THE HIGHEST PLACES OF VALHALLA!

Nonetheless... I have a feeling I have nothing to fear. Perhaps this time, you've been perfectly still in your room, watching over tha brass key of minor value you mindlessly obsess over. You'll never leave the room as long as nobody comes in and touches your key. If you weren't so devoted to staying completely still, and you had a couple of markers, perhaps you'd be writing gibberish all over the walls.

Come to think of it, I actually feel pity for you. You think yourself to be among the greatest of the undead, but in reality you're just mad.

My, my, you are more trouble than I would have ever expected from a worthless mortal.

You seem to be wise enough to believe that I indeed would want you all to suffer. But that doesn't mean that you aren't still living in enough fear and foolishness to face me. I leave not my lair because I have the most important task of watching over the undead. Without my presence, the underworld would collapse, and eventually the world you live in would share the same fate.

And my keys have much more horrific implications than you could ever hope to comprehend. As your superior, I have the mercy to spare you of the knowledge of what my keys and my being truly are. But this is the second time I've warned you to stop living in arrogance and believing you have control over a god of the underworld. I'm dead serious. DEAD. SERIOUS. Emphasis on the DEAD.

[tr]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:08 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Phanto, can't you kill Cap'n Coconuts?

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:24 pm 
Guardian of Keys
Event Leader
Mors wrote:
Phanto, can't you kill Cap'n Coconuts?

I am unable, as he is hiding himself away in fear and false hope. Hope that he will live after messing with the great Phanto.

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:35 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Hey guys, I can red text too!

How scAaAaAary!

Even by your own admission you cannot even touch me, and you have the gall to call yourself A GOD?! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PRETENDER! I should have expected nothing less from a floating mask! YOUR ENTIRE RAISON D'ETRE IS FOR PRETENCE!

You may be persistent and resistant to conventional attacks, but with the right method you can be defeated just like anything else! AS THE SIZE OF AN EXPLOSION INCREASES, THE NUMBER OF SOCIAL SITUATIONS IT IS INCAPABLE OF SOLVING APPROACHES ZEROOOOOOO!!

AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, I STILL KNOW YOUR ONE TRUE WEAKNESS!

EVEN THE LIVING DEAD CAN DIE!!

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:20 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Mmm. This popcorn is great. Especially with the melted cheese. Made from cheese with about as much holes as Phanto's trail of logic.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:30 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
He should have made it less bright. Then it looks kind of like blood, and therefore spooky.

Well, at least more spooky than he is.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:43 pm 
Guardian of Keys
Event Leader
Can of Nothing wrote:
Mmm. This popcorn is great. Especially with the melted cheese. Made from cheese with about as much holes as Phanto's trail of logic.

You too?! Unbelievable. I'm at the mercy of an entire species of invalids. I'm beginning to question if it was even worth it trying to get you to see the horrors of MFGG's very essence. Your entire existence is a cruel insult to the earth.

I will not tolerate your constant malingering any longer. You have not paid any proper respect to the dead at all, especially before knowing who it is you're messing with. STOP. YOUR. PRETENTIOUSNESS. NOW.

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:47 pm 
I hate yellow balls of consumption.
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Well geez. I didn't know you'd get so upset over the first color of the rainbow.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:51 pm 
The Quantifiably Quip-tic QC Dude
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
That color's not eye-searing enough.

Try this.

Image Refs - Something new's gonna show up here, I just know it! - DeviantArt - YouTubeImage
???!, 10%

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:52 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:53 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I'll say. :/

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Phanto wrote:
STOP. YOUR. PRETENTIOUSNESS. NOW.

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.
Speaking of pretentiousness, do you honestly believe that ugly Papyrus font is going to intimidate me?

Seriously, can't you upload a font and make a @font-face in MFGG's CSS or something? Geez. Get with the times. Use a font that's actually spooky for once.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 65 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic