[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Sloshy wrote:
shes a shark

That doesn't change the fact that her weight distribution is extremely unbalanced. There's no way those skinny legs can hold her up when she's leaning forward that heavily. If you want her to have legs, they should be more in the center of her body, or her body should be more upright.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: your a shark!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:52 pm 
[*]
what if she cant eat her enemys tho? x(

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:08 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I've never seen a game where I could play as a pregnant shark before, I say this is exactly the type of game MFGG needs more of

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:17 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
And say what you want about fetishes, but the most disturbing part of this thread is that people are trying to get it removed when there's really nothing sexual about it

The great thing about stuff like this is that people who share the fetish can get off to it, and to everyone else it can be quirky and hilarious because it's not actually depicting sex

And idk where this new idea came from that the children of MFGG are pure and innocent and have never been exposed to a fat chick in a bikini

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:22 pm 
Lawful Evil
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
On the subject of things not directly related to the controversy, I am curious as to why this is in Development Showcase.

Quote:
2. You must provide sufficient information
Post at least one or more (preferably more) of the following:
- Something playable (demo, full game, engine test, ...)
- Screenshots (at a reasonable resolution and image quality), preferably of the gameplay

The only material present here are a couple of animations for enemies. There is no demo, nor are there any screenshots of the animations within the context of the game. I would think that this topic belongs in Developer Discussion or The Arts Board.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:56 am 
[*]
Spritey wrote:
the most disturbing part of this thread is that people are trying to get it removed
ik its sad rly. some ppl clearly need to get a life and find better things to do than just go around kicking sandcastles

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:46 pm 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Magnemania wrote:
On the subject of things not directly related to the controversy, I am curious as to why this is in Development Showcase.
Quote:
2. You must provide sufficient information
Post at least one or more (preferably more) of the following:
- Something playable (demo, full game, engine test, ...)
- Screenshots (at a reasonable resolution and image quality), preferably of the gameplay

The only material present here are a couple of animations for enemies. There is no demo, nor are there any screenshots of the animations within the context of the game. I would think that this topic belongs in Developer Discussion or The Arts Board.

IMO those are 7 year old, ancient rules from a member who hasn't been admin for a long time.

Graphics are important assets in video game development and the graphics in this thread are all for one project. This thread would fit less in Developer Discussion than here because of the forum description itself and the way we currently use the forum. I don't think it should be moved to the Arts Board either because screenshots and demos may eventually be posted here versus splitting the development thread between two forums.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:46 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Ahh, the classic MFGG problem of being terrified to post because someone will complain about it being in the wrong forum

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 am 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Spritey wrote:
Ahh, the classic MFGG problem of being terrified to post because someone will complain about it being in the wrong forum

Well, if anybody feels a topic is in the wrong subforum, just report it as such and I'll try to move it with minimal fuss.

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:25 pm 
Lawful Evil
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Spritey wrote:

I fail to see the problem here. Nothing about this thread whatsoever would be changed if it were moved to the Arts Board. If it were to ever develop enough assets to treat it as a game, it could be returned to the Development Showcase board. Moving a thread is not comparable to deleting it. Everyone can still post about the same topics for the same reasons.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:09 pm 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
By moving this thread to the arts board, screenshots and demos that would be posted here will now be considered off-topic. Forcing someone to make two threads or wait for an admin to move their thread back for no reason other than to quote archaic, 7 year old rules that no longer feasibly apply to the forums is absolute nonsense.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 pm 
[*]
this move was stupid. this is /still/ a game. and magnemania none of this was a problem until u had to make a big stink. u must rly be grasping for straws. such pathetic

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:33 pm 
"I am one valuable card"
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
If this was meant to be called a "game", this topic should've meet the expectations of what it was meant to be.

Also, you should also take Magnemania's advice to exhibit the pieces of evidence you've found to make sure that it meets the requirements to make it a "game".

*And also, that darn grammar....
No offense!

Spoiler:

Last edited by SonicZetrex on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NNID: SonicZetrex
User: SonicZetrx

Old Drawing Banners

Spoiler:

Things I support/others

Spoiler:

My favorite theme:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Sloshy wrote:
this move was stupid. this is /still/ a game. and magnemania none of this was a problem until u had to make a big stink. u must rly be grasping for straws. such pathetic

and u must rly like being rude towards those who criticize ur stuff

I mean, there's no need to call him "pathetic" for making a suggestion that does not even intend to change the heck out of your game. All what he said was "let's move this to another board".

And yeah, you should really consider stop typing like that. I can barely understand what you say.

User page at mfgg.net

[au]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I guess the better question to ask would be "where do we post topics about games that are a work in progress but we have nothing but concepts or sprites to show?". For me personally, I wouldn't post that kind of stuff in the Arts Board. Personally I'd rather see the restrictions loosened on Dev Showcase, or perhaps rename it to something dull like "Game Development". I don't really see the point nowadays of not allowing people to post their ideas or games in development simply because they don't have a screen or engine to "showcase". Even a game logo and synopsis is enough to tease an idea and get discussion going. It doesn't belong in Dev Discussion either because that forum is more for discussing game development in general rather than personal projects.

This may be something more worth discussion in the Suggestions Forum though.

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:29 pm 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mr. Saltman wrote:
Sloshy wrote:

I mean, there's no need to call him "pathetic" for making a suggestion that does not even intend to change the heck out of your game. All what he said was "let's move this to another board".

And yeah, you should really consider stop typing like that. I can barely understand what you say.

Please consider reporting rude comments rather than replying to them and furthering the drama.

Agreed with Kritter

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:12 am 
[*]
Mr. Saltman wrote:

i didnt call him pathetic i called his little stunt pathetic and it is. just cause you guys failed to get me and my hard work removed from off mfgg forever doesnt mean you can just reach desperately for the next best thing which is get it bumped out of the devv showcase into a forum nobody looks at. its literal conspiracy and a spite. like seriously am i the only mfgg person that everyone gangs up on? i got a discord dm telling me to kill myself for 'bringing smut to mfgg forums' im over this

and i was not rude to anyone for criticism. read the thread

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Pedigree wrote:
Mr. Saltman wrote:
Sloshy wrote:

Please consider reporting rude comments rather than replying to them and furthering the drama.

Agreed with Kritter

I don't feel like silently reporting the comment without the user even knowing about it. I want to state what the problem is. If she had been more respectful towards him while still criticizing what he said, I wouldn't have complained at all. But I don't think it's right to call him "pathetic" and "big stink" just for making a suggestion.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:00 am 
Huh? What? Huh?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
there are ways of criticizing while also being constructive. if you've got a problem with how someone types, or their attitude, or some other thing unrelated to this thread, then you either report, or take it over a PM.

i think at this point everyone who isn't interested in this game have been vocal far more than necessary. if you don't like or care about the game, then don't post. it adds literally nothing to the discussion (and i'm aware this also further derails the thread and that's my bad)

as for my take on the game, i dunno, it's not really my thing. iirc earlier in the thread i was gonna take a crack at a design suggestion but i figured that what i would've gone for (something more cartoony) wouldn't be what OP was interested in pursuing, so i didn't bother. i might still take a stab at something at some point but no promises.

i do think that the designs could use touching up and/or simplifying and i agree with a lot of ped's points from the last page. aiming to get a cast of varying body types would be helpful both from a design and gameplay standpoint, and maybe giving them more distinct shapes would help make animation easier + more expressive.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 pm 
[*]
new progress. i made a wip animation. does any body have suggests on polishing before i finish?

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  [ 60 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic