[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Oh yeah, I just found the stream while youtubing (is that what you call googling on YouTube?) my game. I ended up watching the entirity of it.
I'm glad you're having fun with the game after all. Seems like the update paid off :^) I understand there's a lots of things that could be better and I'll definitely keep it in mind for future games.

(Pro tip: The Circuit Breaker is capable of freezing enemies in place, and each robot master has two weaknesses, one of which does 4x regular damage)

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: MegaMan Sunrise
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:15 pm 
DJ Coco wrote:

MegaMan Sunrise is a MegaMan fangame based on the classic quintology on the Gameboy. The game features 8 brandnew robot masters, acting under the control of Trance, the first robot ever created to utilize the new AI technology researched by Dr. Light. Initially created by him too, she had been adapted by Dr. Wily to serve his evil purposes.

The game was made under the self-imposed challenge of finishing it within two months' time. Active production stopped about 1 week before time was up, whereas betatesting and the subsequent bug fixes didn't add to that time.

Controls (changed as of v1.1)
Z - Jump
X - Shoot
Arrow Keys - Move
Enter - Pause / Confirm / Skip Cutscene

Screenshots
Spoiler:

YouTube Playlist

>> Download v1.1 for Windows (MediaFire, .zip, 14.18MB) <<
>> Download v1.1 for Android (MediaFire, .apk, 22.5MB) <<

Changelog v1.1
Spoiler:

Blutorus handled all of the betatesting, so if you encounter anything out of the ordinary, you may stone him.

hi. sorry to bother you but I cant help but notice that the media fire link has been removed whilst google has been unhelpful. if possible may you please post an alternative link to the game or at least post an explanation as to why the file has been taken down. thank you.

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:26 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

He might be better reached on twitter.

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:23 pm 
HylianDev wrote:
He might be better reached on twitter.

tried contacting him on twitter on oct 17th. still no response. may need to utilise PM.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:30 pm 
The download link to Mega Man Sunrise seems to have been taken down. Does anyone have it still? I really want to play Mega Man Sunrise

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:40 pm 
[*]
[*]
The download link to Mega Man Sunrise seems to have been taken down. Does anyone have it still? I really want to play Mega Man Sunrise

Here's a mirror: https://my.mixtape.moe/zflelf.zip except named zflelf.zip instead of MegaMan Sunrise.zip because the filehost automatically renames it.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 am 
MarioBuilder wrote:

Here's a mirror: https://my.mixtape.moe/zflelf.zip except named zflelf.zip instead of MegaMan Sunrise.zip because the filehost automatically renames it.

thx m8 :laugh:

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 27 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic