Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 25 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic 
 [us]
 Post subject: A Gatete Clone
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am 
written on 2020
[*]
Thats right its almost 2016 :soveryhappy: so decide to reopen the game and its a clone with a lot of additions Im working something
BTW
Here Are Some Screenies :biggrin:
i will add more later ;)

Rules

Anyways, being self depreciative is awesome.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: A Gatete Clone
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:14 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
let's ruin the topic again!

these are the exact same screenshots from a few days ago. what exactly are we supposed to talk about?

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 am 
Just a person.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Honestly, the problem isn't that you're not showing us enough pictures; you're just not really explaining stuff. Like, I see some new things, but I don't really...get what they are or what they do.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:33 am 
written on 2020
[*]
LuigiM9 wrote:
let's ruin the topic again!

these are the exact same screenshots from a few days ago. what exactly are we supposed to talk about?

The topic is locked So we haved moved

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
wow, i'm so glad you told us. i would never have guessed otherwise

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 am 
written on 2020
[*]
soopakoopa wrote:
Honestly, the problem isn't that you're not showing us enough pictures; you're just not really explaining stuff. Like, I see some new things, but I don't really...get what they are or what they do.

im reporting you
cant you see it says i will add more screenies i have level 1 only so i cant gonna make the screenshot for the whole level :nope:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:44 am 
written on 2020
[*]
soopakoopa wrote:

and please dont break the rules

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:46 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
it looks bland

[tw]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:52 am 
福瑞退化者
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
It's rather very difficult to post a positive feedback, I'm sorry but I felt your work lack of effort. According to the screenshots, everyone can do that with Game Maker's room editor. If you do add new things please show it to us. You may feel uncomfortable at these criticisms but listening to those harsh words is the key to improve.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:53 am 
written on 2020
[*]
LuigiM9 wrote:
it looks bland

how

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:14 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Everything else aside I find it questionable that a topic needs its own set of rules - especially those like the ones this has.

Criticism is a normal and inevitable part of creation. It may sometimes be unjustified, overly opinionated or simply disrespectful, but you need to grow thick skin and a sense as to what you should take in from the criticism you get. To deny others the possibility of saying anything 'rude' is not only immature and cowardly - it's also blocking out a part of the criticism you could potentially receive, and not just 'rude comments'; the move in of itself is enough to make people turn away.

I'm not entirely sure if this is you, but I've been noticing a general recent trend of select people trying to block out criticism and only wanting to hear compliments - this will get you nowhere. Criticism does not necessarily have to be delivered with disrespect, of course - but the simple truth is that even that is more likely to get you places than repeatedly saying "you did good" for no real reason.

I'm not saying anything rude about the clone, however, per your requests. I'd rather see an improvement in how you present yourself first.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:56 am 
Watashi Wa
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Gatete has a fan.

Well based on the screenshots I can see that its a Mario game. It's got Rex. There are some coins. Doesn't look good or bad either way yet.

Hopefully those additions of yours will really mix it up. Games that are just Gatete or Hello engine with new levels usually doesn't go over well here.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:46 am 
Not a bird
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
...It's a Gatete clone. You even said it yourself in the title.
The game seems like an unedited Gatete engine at first. The very few things you have made do not fill this void of lack of originality yet. You have n't done much except the very first level, it's too early to show the project already as it has barely begun, don't you think? :p

Spoiler:

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 pm 
Just a person.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
GreenMasterMFGG wrote:
soopakoopa wrote:

im reporting you
cant you see it says i will add more screenies i have level 1 only so i cant gonna make the screenshot for the whole level :nope:

I said, the problem isn't that you're not showing us enough pictures; you're just not really explaining stuff. As in, you're not actually telling us what any of these new things are or what they do.

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:36 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I'm not sure how to comment on this, because there is nothing to comment on.
It's just... Hello's Gatete's engine with a new level.

The only thing I could comment on is the level design, but I'd have to see that in action.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:37 pm 
I hate yellow balls of consumption.
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
You could've just asked to get your old topic unlocked.

And yes, you haven't told us what's new or what will be added, which is what the problem is.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:05 pm 
written on 2020
[*]
soopakoopa wrote:
GreenMasterMFGG wrote:
soopakoopa wrote:

im reporting you

I said, the problem isn't that you're not showing us enough pictures; you're just not really explaining stuff. As in, you're not actually telling us what any of these new things are or what they do.

Im almost putting more screenshots Get ready :soveryhappy:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:21 pm 
Just a person.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
GreenMasterMFGG wrote:
soopakoopa wrote:
GreenMasterMFGG wrote:

im reporting you

Im almost putting more screenshots Get ready :soveryhappy:

Am I being trolled here, or do you really just not understand what I'm saying?

Screenshots are nice, but you can't just show a bunch of screenshots of an engine clone and expect us to be interested. You have to tell us what's different and special about this game, what you actually added and what isn't just standard, and how the things you're adding change the core experience.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:53 pm 
[*]
[*]
You are acting like Hello. :shifty:
That means your game will be very bad. :mad:
POLISH THE ENGINE, ADD NEW THINGS, NEW GRAPHICS AND NEW SOUNDS! :angry:

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:59 pm 
Not a bird
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I think the user isn't around anymore to polish the game after a year...

Spoiler:

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 25 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic