Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  [ 206 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [br]
 Post subject: Re: Bowser in the Horrible Nightmare [It's FIXED...AGAIN!]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:16 am 
[*]
[*]
Isn't the mainsite version broken?

"[NOTE]: There is currently a game-breaking design flaw in this version of the game. If you'd like to play the fixed version, check out this game's page on the message boards" - Part of the description of the game.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:18 am 
mediafire link is broken, and it's the latest FIXED version. I'll play the game anyways, but please fix, or reupload to MFGG.

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 am 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I cant figure out how to make the gamepad work, does this not have native gamepad support?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:33 pm 
Just a person.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Well, this topic sure came back to life out of nowhere.

First things first, I might have kiiiinda carelessly deleted the Mediafire upload when I was clearing out unneeded files, because I kinda sorta forgot that the version on the mainsite never actually got updated and fixed. To be fair to myself, I notified the staff of it but they never got around to replacing it. To be fair to the staff, though, I only asked them once and I should have been more careful myself either way. So while I hate to end any sort of paragraph on "oops" ......well.....oops.

Another thing worth noting is that the game-breaking bugs seem to have some sort of hidden dependencies. The main reason I wasn't able to fix most of them was that I wasn't actually able to replicate most of them on my end, aside from a lighting glitch. The bugs also aren't *technically* game breaking; they reportedly result in the game crashing arbitrarily after you die at certain points, but they don't actually make any part of the game *impossible* to beat. And like I said, I wasn't able to replicate most of them, and it's quite likely that the crashes are dependent on how your computer handles Game Maker 8.1's surface and blending system. It can be a bit unstable on some devices. So...I dunno, try it anyway. You might not even experience them.

Finally, if anybody DOES have the fixed version (which probably isn't entirely fixed anyway) on their hard drive and wants to upload it to Mediafire or dropbox or something, be my guest. Sure, you don't technically have the rights to do that, but I also don't teeeechnically have the rights to make a video game starring Bowser, so if you tell no one, I'll tell no one. Jk. But seriously, if you have it, please do share it.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:33 am 
i can't download.File is down.

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:18 pm 
Just a person.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Just to be clear, you're talking about the actual download BUTTON on the mainsite page, and not the LINK to the Mediafire download in the description, right? Because if you are, then that's a matter that you'll have to take up with the site staff.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  [ 206 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic