Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  [ 159 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
Paper Mario 3D Land, 3D platforming fun at its finest!
 [at]
 Post subject: Re: Paper Mario 3D Land
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mors wrote:
And did nitendo said something to you? Because that would effect everyone, including me.
*affect. Why though?
I didn't get a message from Nintendo itself. It just said the file got taken down due to violation of copyright.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[gb]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:00 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Well, at least the version on Mario Fan Games Galaxy itself seems to be fine. Is there a reason why a separate one has to be hosted on Box?

Congrats for having your game LPed by all those famous people though! It's certainly an awesome thing when your game gets popular on Youtube, especially when it's a game as professional looking as this one.

https://gamingreinvented.com/

Also, for Wario fans, check out Wario Forums today!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:42 pm 
Just a person.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I don't understand Nintendo. It sees like they're talking out of both sides of their mouth when it comes
to their stance on fangames.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:52 pm 
How a Sonic's fan came here?
man i'm having a problem with the donwload, i simply can't download the game from the box. i click in the download button but nothing happens. :(

[at]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:58 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
http://mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&par ... 2&id=30485
Download from the mainsite then

CM30 wrote:
Well, at least the version on Mario Fan Games Galaxy itself seems to be fine. Is there a reason why a separate one has to be hosted on Box?

Congrats for having your game LPed by all those famous people though! It's certainly an awesome thing when your game gets popular on Youtube, especially when it's a game as professional looking as this one.
Thanks!
I'm using Box as my general host now because I think it's better than MediaFire (and so there's less of a chance it's taken down again)

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[gb]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:18 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
DJ Coco wrote:
http://mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=30485

CM30 wrote:

Thanks!
I'm using Box as my general host now because I think it's better than MediaFire (and so there's less of a chance it's taken down again)

Just curious why you don't use the main site as your primary host. You have an admin account here, so you can bypass size restrictions for games. And Nintendo is much less likely to try and get a dedicated fan game site to take down a game...

https://gamingreinvented.com/

Also, for Wario fans, check out Wario Forums today!

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:19 pm 
DJ Coco wrote:
http://mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=30485

CM30 wrote:

Thanks!

thank you i'm gona tast this game now (just of curiosity i had knew about this fangame because's Megga1UP channel)

[at]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:50 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
CM30 wrote:
Just curious why you don't use the main site as your primary host. You have an admin account here, so you can bypass size restrictions for games. And Nintendo is much less likely to try and get a dedicated fan game site to take down a game...
Good question.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:40 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Actually, I think the file size limitation needs an update.
Well, sure, I know that thing exists so people don't have to download games that have a huge filesize simply because of the music.
But what if a game has got a large filesize even when it comes without music, and everything else is being used there?

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 am 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
TrinitroMan wrote:
Actually, I think the file size limitation needs an update.
Well, sure, I know that thing exists so people don't have to download games that have a huge filesize simply because of the music.
But what if a game has got a large filesize even when it comes without music, and everything else is being used there?
This suggestion has been brought up already and was rejected. Big games can still be uploaded via FTP, the filesize limit is there to encourage people to keep their games small and not make them needlessly large.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:17 pm 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
But what if someone cannot use FTP and also cannot make the game any smaller just because of how much content is inside (that can easily happen with super-ambitious projects)?
Spoiler:

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:22 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Here is the very first google result for FTP. Probably should look it up before asking what's the case if someone can't use FTP. Nobody here has access to FTP but Guinea. If someone has a game too large to be submitted, you just have to ask the staff to upload it. If we think it's worth uploading then Guinea will manually upload it to the queue.

However, large games should stay an exception, which is why the file size limit stays at 50MB. If everyone could simply submit huge games that'd cost us a lot of bandwidth, so we should generally have people try to make the games small and only accept exceptions when there's really no way to keep the game under 50MB.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:55 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
DJ Coco wrote:
Nobody here has access to FTP but Guinea.

I guess you forgot RII but he is too busy with answering Jaden the Toad's questions real life stuff.

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:10 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mors wrote:
I guess you forgot RII but he is too busy with answering Jaden the Toad's questions real life stuff.
I guess. HylianDev will also probably get access soon if he keeps sucking up to Guinea hard enough. (He's making the new mainsite so he kinda needs it)

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:44 pm 
have a way of config the controls?

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:55 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
yes, i have a way
unless you are using a gamepad you can configure the keyboard controls on the main menu

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:09 am 
So some time ago I did some speedruns of the game and got the time quite low, did it again fairly recently and got the final time of 20minutes 10 seconds
http://www.twitch.tv/drastnikov/c/6864016

Would love to continue speedrunning this game but as it lags A LOT in the later stages I get demotivated to cut the time further.
Anyway it is a fun game to play anyway, good job on it

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:58 am 
The plot thickens
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
drastnikov wrote:
So some time ago I did some speedruns of the game and got the time quite low, did it again fairly recently and got the final time of 20minutes 10 seconds

Would love to continue speedrunning this game but as it lags A LOT in the later stages I get demotivated to cut the time further.

During the final boss, if you let a giant fireball hit a thwomp, it will turn red and increase the amount of damage it deals to Bowser which could help with you end time (I think you can do this anyways).

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 pm 
Chaoxys wrote:
drastnikov wrote:

During the final boss, if you let a giant fireball hit a thwomp, it will turn red and increase the amount of damage it deals to Bowser which could help with you end time (I think you can do this anyways).

Oh I never knew that, damn now I have to try it out... :)

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:44 pm 
[*]
[*]
The Box link doesn't work and I really want the latest version of Paper Mario 3D Land.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  [ 159 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic