Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [ 98 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 

Which suit should be Marisa's "Fire Flower"-typed Super Item?
Poll ended at Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:22 pm
Reimu (Attack: SWR Fantasy Orb) 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
Yuki from TH5 (Attack: her final spell card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oCUsvqPtDI (11:05)) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: Super Marisa World FUSION (working title)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:44 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
WreckingGoomba wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Bad news: Super Marisa World FUSION is cancelled.
Reason: CatezeeY gave me an instant perma-ban in his forum.
Why? Because I did the exact same thing like in Fusion Gameworks.
And that's really bad, because that's the only way for me to have contact with Kirbio.
Man, why do so many admins try their best so I will never finish my fangames?!
First JudgeSpear, and now CatezeeY.

That sucks, seems like you're out of luck :/ is it worth scrapping the game because of it though? There are plenty of forums out there that will accept your opinions, and whatever forum doesn't isn't worth your time. I am sure there are quite some people who really like this game!

Well, I sadly have to cancel my fangame, because with my being perma-banned from the CatezeeY Engine forum, I lost contact to my only spriter that is left. And no, me doing the sprites of Touhou characters is definitely out of question.
Unless I ask Mors to make it like that, so Kirbio joins MFGG. Then I would be able to contact him aga-
Quote:
New Personal Message from Fusion Gameworks: Welcome back

:huh:
Okay, scratch it. I'm back at Fusion Gameworks. Thanks JudgeSpear! I will take my last chance! :biggrin:

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Hey guys, guess what happenned: I have been permabanned from Fusion Gameworks AGAIN!
But this time, it happened for absolutely NO REASON!
If you read this, JudgeSpear or Captain Cook, then I tell you:
I now DEMAND an explanation to this impossible ban!

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:27 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
This is pretty much an outside dispute. You should better clear these misunderstandings in private than here on MFGG.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:13 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Bad news.
Well, DragzeeY/CatezeeY/Gatete moved his forum again. That's actually not a bad thing, but it came with a price:
Kirbio didn't joined the new forum. With that, my only other spriter that was left is now completely gone.
So unless someone manages to make Kirbio join the new CatezeeY forum or someone else with the same skills and secret-keeping abilities like Kirbio and EvilMariobot join, this project will be officially cancelled.

The new forum by DragzeeY/CatezeeY/Gatete:
http://gatetefangaming.b1.jcink.com/index.php

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:19 pm 
The Dark Warrior
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
TrinitroMan wrote:
Bad news.
Well, DragzeeY/CatezeeY/Gatete moved his forum again. That's actually not a bad thing, but it came with a price:
Kirbio didn't joined the new forum. With that, my only other spriter that was left is now completely gone.
So unless someone manages to make Kirbio join the new CatezeeY forum or someone else with the same skills and secret-keeping abilities like Kirbio and EvilMariobot join, this project will be officially cancelled.

The new forum by DragzeeY/CatezeeY/Gatete:
http://gatetefangaming.b1.jcink.com/index.php

Ridiculous reason you got there, as its not those people you stated that killed the game, its you. First off, please try to be less dependent on the people you count on to work for your game (that includes your constant pestering of people in that coding topic of yours). Secondly, it is no one's responsibility to come join any given forums and you shouldn't guilt trip them into joining as per how their presence will affect your game development.

TL;DR: The game looked promising but sadly, incompetence on your skills regarding game development plus narcissism regarding your own "victimhood" killed this game.

ATTENTION! I am in need of coders to help fix Mario's physics for Mysterious Islandz. The game as it stands, is quite glitchy. If you are good at GM8 and is capable of reading FDE Exi's code, PM me!

Spoiler:

I am the true darkness. MFGG stands in my way!

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
DarkSideStrike wrote:
First off, please try to be less dependent on the people you count on to work for your game.

I'm sorry, but that's impossible for me to do.
Why? Because my spriting skills are limited, and no matter how hard I try, I never seem to improve.

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
TrinitroMan wrote:
DarkSideStrike wrote:
First off, please try to be less dependent on the people you count on to work for your game.

I'm sorry, but that's impossible for me to do.
Why? Because my spriting skills are limited, and no matter how hard I try, I never seem to improve.

There are tons of resources on the Mainsite, the Spriter's Resource, [to an extent] Deviant Art, and many other places. If the sprites you need simply don't exist, then all you can really do is not use that feature in your game. It kind of sucks, but if you're stuck between losing some features, and never completing your game, it's not a very hard choice to make.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: Super Marisa World FUSION (Status: CANCELLED)
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:28 pm 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
That wont be possible either, because even with all the Mario stuff in there, it is still, and that's the most important part:
a Touhou game! And that's where the problem lies: No fitting sprites for Touhou characters (they are all way to big and way too limited in animations). Seriously, if I could, then I would have sprited all of them in no time. But sadly, the best thing I can do is frankenspriting (which is what I am currently doing on MUGEN, but that's a different story).
However, it's not like I don't try, because I do try. Sadly, spriting Touhou characters is harder than necesary, and I was always thankful, whenever EvilMariobot or Kirbio gave me new sprites. Seriously, if only I would get at least help regarding sprites...

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: Super Marisa World FUSION (Status: BACK WITH A VEAGANCE)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:49 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Okay, big news: Super Marisa World FUSION is back!
How it got back? Well, for two reasons:
1. GMFMod Simple finally works.
2. Sloshy volunteered to sprite at least the second playable character (I hope he will also sprite a boss for me later on).

So without further ado, here are some improvements:
  • Most of the World 1 levels now got a new fresh tileset. There are also some tweaks here and there in terms of level design.
  • More enemy sprite revamps to make them closer to their most recent official appearances.
  • Galoombas and Charging Chucks now function more closely to their source material.
  • Music is finally externalized.
  • Due to externalization of music, the filesize now decreases tremendously.

I also almost finished the Birabuto portion of World 2, Sarasaland. The only thing left is to come up with a name for the second Birabuto level, and sadly, I'm out of ideas. Maybe you guys can give me suggestions...here are some screenshots of that level for some inspiration.
ImageImage
ImageImage

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:42 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Sorry for the bump, but I still haven't come up with a name for that level.
So please, somebody please help me already.

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:26 am 
The Dark Warrior
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
If you are out of ideas, how about looking at other games for material you can be inspired by.

ATTENTION! I am in need of coders to help fix Mario's physics for Mysterious Islandz. The game as it stands, is quite glitchy. If you are good at GM8 and is capable of reading FDE Exi's code, PM me!

Spoiler:

I am the true darkness. MFGG stands in my way!

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:38 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Well, I did looked at desert level names of previous Mario games (both official and fanmade), and I still haven't found something suitable.

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:35 pm 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Bumping this up because there are a couple reminders.
Yes, Sloshy is still spriting.
No, this fangame is not dead yet.
But yes, it is in short hold, because I'm looking for a new notebook.
Now here is the problem: Most of them are sadly Windows 10 and not Windows 7.
So now, I have to ask: Did Microsoft ever released an update to Windows 10 that silently fixed the problem from Windows 8 that caused 2/3 of all Game Maker games in the world to crash? Because if no, then I obviously cannot buy myself a Windows 10 and need to find a Windows 7 notebook instead, and quite frankly, that's a pain in the rear.
So yeah, I would be super glad, if someone could answer me that question.

Spoiler:

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[nl]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:42 pm 
Wreck 'n get stomped
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
TrinitroMan wrote:
So now, I have to ask: Did Microsoft ever released an update to Windows 10 that silently fixed the problem from Windows 8 that caused 2/3 of all Game Maker games in the world to crash? Because if no, then I obviously cannot buy myself a Windows 10 and need to find a Windows 7 notebook instead, and quite frankly, that's a pain in the rear.[/spoiler]

Yes, the sound crash you are referring to has been fixed in Windows 10. However, I've heard there are other kinds of compatibility issues. They don't seem game-breaking or anything, but some Game Maker 8 games don't work optimally in Windows 10. It's much better than in Windows 8, though.

If you really want Windows 7, you can always buy a physical copy of the OS separately, and install it on your device. These physical copies are a bit rare, but I'm sure you'll be able to find one.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:33 pm 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
WreckingGoomba wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
So now, I have to ask: Did Microsoft ever released an update to Windows 10 that silently fixed the problem from Windows 8 that caused 2/3 of all Game Maker games in the world to crash? Because if no, then I obviously cannot buy myself a Windows 10 and need to find a Windows 7 notebook instead, and quite frankly, that's a pain in the rear.[/spoiler]

Yes, the sound crash you are referring to has been fixed in Windows 10. However, I've heard there are other kinds of compatibility issues. They don't seem game-breaking or anything, but some Game Maker 8 games don't work optimally in Windows 10. It's much better than in Windows 8, though.

If you really want Windows 7, you can always buy a physical copy of the OS separately, and install it on your device. These physical copies are a bit rare, but I'm sure you'll be able to find one.

Well, as long as the game doesn't crash or breaks, then I should be fine.
But thanks for the idea of a physical copy of Win7 nonetheless, will keep that in mind.

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:49 pm 
Is this using Mario Fusion Revival or Mushroom Kingdom Fusion's engine...? I'' noticing a lot of assets that look familiar. Just saying.

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:34 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Neither. The assets you see are actually ports from the open source versions of MKF and SMFR ported to my edited version of Hello Engine 5.1

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:57 am 
I, Papyrus, am awesome!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Sorry for the bump, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I now have an additional portal in the form of my own Discord server, on where I showcase progress to not only Super Marisa World FUSION, but also my other fan projects as well.
You can give it a try right here: https://discord.gg/Au2xrGM
...I...I am allowed to link to Discord, am I?

What I also support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [ 98 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic