Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278 ... 281  Next  [ 5607 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: W.I.P Topic.
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:28 pm 
Mario Females Supporter... full force!
[*]
[*]
Renhoek wrote:
been a while since I posted anything, just implemented a basic powerup so I thought it would be a good time to show off again.
HUD's still a W.I.P

Why's the HUD still a W.I.P.? Looks fine to me. With that said, I just had to ask - does that look like we'll be able to "select" Kirby's ability when the situation calls for it in your project that you're developing?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:35 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Why's the HUD still a W.I.P.? Looks fine to me. With that said, I just had to ask - does that look like we'll be able to "select" Kirby's ability when the situation calls for it in your project that you're developing?

Probably a debug feature.

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 am 
[*]
Kirby's Adventure wrote:

Probably a debug feature.

Yes, the power thing's a debug feature because I haven't programmed any ability gain function yet,

also the HUD's still a wip because I left the "place stuff here" masks from the sprite sheet I'm using, idk how you missed that :v

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:55 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Just showing it's not dead. I spent like three days finetuning these particle effects.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:41 am 
C# Programmer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
*Thumbs up*

How far along is the game?

Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl

[at]
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 am 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Almost done with the second boss battle. After that I just need to make one more level and the cutscenes and chapter 1 is complete.
Yeah, it's not too far into development, but I'm still working on core mechanics and stuff. Once all that's done the other chapters should come together much more quickly.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[au]
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:34 am 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
The only thing is the light props showing up through the puff of smoke effect.

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[se]
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:11 pm 
secret technology
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Finally solved "joystick velocity" I guess you could call it. The game basically senses how fast you move the joystick which allows for dashing/running allowing for more lively inputs (compared to a conventional run-button)

That jacked dude is Cupid btw.

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:25 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Looking good!

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[es]
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:16 am 
I'm just a little adorable kitty :3
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

So I gave these a shot

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:16 pm 
[*]
[*]

[us]
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:24 pm 
"I am one valuable card"
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
~Zou Development 3

I can still work on the project "Raccoon's Way", but only did this just for the sake of doing "something".

NNID: SonicZetrex
User: SonicZetrx

Old Drawing Banners

Spoiler:

Things I support/others

Spoiler:

My favorite theme:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:08 am 
[*]
Did some stuff with stars, water and borders.

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:16 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Not working on new stages atm, but I made this the past few days. Just showing I'm not slacking off.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:25 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Renhoek wrote:
Did some stuff with stars, water and borders.
gif

Kirby shouldn't use his falling animation underwater. It should be the forward facing one.

Last edited by Kirby's Adventure on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:26 pm 
Marle's my waifu
[*]
[*]
[*]
No one is saying you are slacking off, no need to get defensive :)

I liked Magnesis in BotW too so that's cool to see.

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:55 am 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Vertette wrote:
No one is saying you are slacking off, no need to get defensive :)

I liked Magnesis in BotW too so that's cool to see.
Yeah, I got inspired by BotW, lol.
In top-down view you will be able to control the distance of the object from you, while in third-person view you can move it up and down. The individual controls work very naturally with the respective perspectives, so that should open up some cool opportunities for puzzles.

Magnetism will also allow you to hook into enemies so you can drain their health holding the attack button while you just need to dodge their attacks.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 pm 
Marle's my waifu
[*]
[*]
[*]
DJ Coco wrote:
In top-down view you will be able to control the distance of the object from you, while in third-person view you can move it up and down. The individual controls work very naturally with the respective perspectives, so that should open up some cool opportunities for puzzles..

Ah, I was wondering if it worked in top-down mode. What happens with Magnesis during transitions between third-person and top-down?

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:15 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Vertette wrote:
DJ Coco wrote:
In top-down view you will be able to control the distance of the object from you, while in third-person view you can move it up and down. The individual controls work very naturally with the respective perspectives, so that should open up some cool opportunities for puzzles..

Ah, I was wondering if it worked in top-down mode. What happens with Magnesis during transitions between third-person and top-down?
If you're going from third-person to top-down the crate will just adjust to the fixed height, while vice-versa the crate adjusts to the fixed distance. So nothing too interesting.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:25 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
More Breath of the Wild-inspired stuff. Don't worry, it will play very differently than it did in BotW.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278 ... 281  Next  [ 5607 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic