Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 281  Next  [ 5607 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: W.I.P Topic.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:56 am 
In this topic we can share screenshots or videos of our unfinished or work in progress projects that aren't big enough or ready to have their own topics.
I'll start by sharing a pic of an old game I never finished and picked up again. No much shown in the screenshot, just showing off the new tileset.

Last edited by +EDGE+ on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

[at]
 Post subject: Re: W.I.P Topic.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:42 am 
Real horses don't run into trees
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
It does look great indeed, looks like something that would catch my eye and I'd download and play.

Maybe recolor the Mario sprite to fit the rest of the palette better?

User page at mfgg.net

[de]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 am 
Wubwub
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Anyone remember the mario online tcg I made years ago? Just found the source file on my external hard drive.
If anyone is interested to play this then I'd continue this as a standalone project or implement it into Super Mario Online.

User page at mfgg.net

[nl]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:50 am 
Wreck 'n get stomped
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Yes! It'd be awesome if you could include that in SMO.

User page at mfgg.net

[de]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 am 
Wubwub
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
I guess the gameplay will be more simple than it was planned in the standalone version of this game (maybe every player can play with a card deck of 20 cards, 3 hand cards at the start and everyone can draw 1 each round. Then every player must place the card in face down position -> The stronger card wins. just a simple concept but the actual concept from the stand alone game would be too complex for a "minigame" and it should not get into the spotlight instead of the actual SMO-Battle System. It should be just a small gimmick). I'll add it as a minigame where you can play against one other player. Every player can create/join a table and set coins. The winner gets all coins. So Players can buy new cards or booster packs in the shopping mall and create their own card deck.

User page at mfgg.net

[fi]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 am 
Why so serious?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Image Image Image

THIS IS THE PUN TAX! PAY THE PUN TAX! - Proton Jon

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:56 am 
Is that a jojoke?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Raikyo wrote:
I guess the gameplay will be more simple than it was planned in the standalone version of this game (maybe every player can play with a card deck of 20 cards, 3 hand cards at the start and everyone can draw 1 each round. Then every player must place the card in face down position -> The stronger card wins. just a simple concept but the actual concept from the stand alone game would be too complex for a "minigame" and it should not get into the spotlight instead of the actual SMO-Battle System. It should be just a small gimmick). I'll add it as a minigame where you can play against one other player. Every player can create/join a table and set coins. The winner gets all coins. So Players can buy new cards or booster packs in the shopping mall and create their own card deck.

I seriously HATE online card games. I mean seriously, every time I see a ad for them, I cover my face and close my eyes. I hope your game has NOTHING to do with cards.

User page at mfgg.net

[es]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 pm 
I'm just a little adorable kitty :3
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

@Ultramario: Is that UME2?

User page at mfgg.net

[fi]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm 
Why so serious?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
DragezeeY wrote:

Technically yes.

THIS IS THE PUN TAX! PAY THE PUN TAX! - Proton Jon

User page at mfgg.net

[tw]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 am 
福瑞退化者
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
It's 3D btw.

User page at mfgg.net

[es]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:25 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Ultramario wrote:
DragezeeY wrote:

Technically yes.

Looks good so far, I can't wait to see more :3

User page at mfgg.net

[nl]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:29 am 
Wreck 'n get stomped
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Lookin' great, Nova. That furby is really creeping me out.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:00 am 
Guinea wrote:
It does look great indeed, looks like something that would catch my eye and I'd download and play.

Maybe recolor the Mario sprite to fit the rest of the palette better?

I'm using the Zelda: Minish Cap Palette for the tileset (At least the new part, the ground and bushes).
I tried recoloring Mario using this palette, this is how it would look:(Left SMW Palette, Right Z:MC Palette)
ImageImage
Don't know if it's any better, maybe I should use others color that aren't part of this palette.

Raikyo wrote:
Anyone remember the mario online tcg I made years ago? Just found the source file on my external hard drive.
If anyone is interested to play this then I'd continue this as a standalone project or implement it into Super Mario Online.

I remember seeing this back then, I would say continue it as a standalone. If it's easier to implement it into your current project then do so, that way you won't lose interest or time by going back and forth.

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 am 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Raikyo wrote:

I seriously HATE online card games. I mean seriously, every time I see a ad for them, I cover my face and close my eyes. I hope your game has NOTHING to do with cards.

That's... nice. It also appears you didn't even read his post since his card game minigame clearly has something to do with cards... hence why it's called a card game minigame. Hmm.

Sure the rest of the game isn't a card game (so it seems) but this minicardgame seems totally optional (at least it appears to be).

But seriously he can make his whole game about cards as much as he wants.

@ +EDGE+: You should probably use a Mario that doesn't look like SMW Mario. I'm sure there's a good custom Mario out there that'll fit your game once you've changed the colours (or maybe even not had to).

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[de]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:52 am 
Wubwub
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Zero Kirby wrote:
Raikyo wrote:

That's... nice. It also appears you didn't even read his post since his card game minigame clearly has something to do with cards... hence why it's called a card game minigame. Hmm.

Sure the rest of the game isn't a card game (so it seems) but this minicardgame seems totally optional (at least it appears to be).

But seriously he can make his whole game about cards as much as he wants.

Thanks for defending me :whoops: . Yeah first of all the game is not only about trading cards. The cards only appear in a minigame. Anyway noone said you must play it.

And oh wow supernova. The furbies are creepy as hell.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 am 
meow
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
supernova wrote:
(image)
It's 3D btw.

This is great.

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 am 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
supernova wrote:
It's 3D btw.
Is it uses GreenBlizzard's engine?

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:03 am 
Zero Kirby wrote:
@ +EDGE+: You should probably use a Mario that doesn't look like SMW Mario. I'm sure there's a good custom Mario out there that'll fit your game once you've changed the colours (or maybe even not had to).

A custom Mario sounds like a great idea. Only problem is that most don't have all the poses I require, which I could add or maybe even make my own Mario. What I'm trying to say is that I'm being lazy, I'll get to it eventually.
ImageImage
Propeller Blocks and Bee Mario with a W.I.P "Timer?" for it as well.

[nl]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 am 
Wreck 'n get stomped
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
That bee Mario should be in SMW style, not SMB3. It clashes a lot comparing it with the other Mario.

User page at mfgg.net

[es]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

SMT World 1 Map

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 281  Next  [ 5607 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic