Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 23 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Do not make business with him!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:37 pm 
Fixing pipes since 1983
What the fetuccini, paisanos! Do you know this man?

He's my cousin, and he's up to no good, trying to ruin our plumbing business! Y'know, he used to work with both me and my ol' bro Danny. Always fixing the pipes correctly, like the good sweet gnocchi he used to be.

But... oh the tragedy! Just last week it was Mama's birthday. We wanted to make her the greatest, most pastastic meal of her life... And so we did our good ol' pizza!

Inmediately after she smelled it, she told us she loved it. But she knew something was... off. She went to our kitchen to take her special garlic sauce from the fridge! Until she noticed HIM drinking her special garlic sauce, that is!

Mama felt terribly betrayed by his nephew. Her heart inmediately turned into a malfatti... and then she died to go to bolognesa heaven.

So... we kicked him out for his dishonor and betrayal to our family. And now, he's going vendetta on the world and filling MFGG's sewers with lasagna so that he can turn it into ravioli hell and rule it with an iron fist! I've been trying to warn you about this, remember?

He's also started his own minigame company recently, and is trying to hire some people to help him out!

I'm telling ya guys, this man is really cattivo! Stay away from him and his evil plans, capiscono?

Last edited by Lou on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Do not make business with him!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:39 pm 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
"Wario is all the man I'll ever need", said a masculine sounding Princess Peach.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:47 pm 
Wah hah hah!
Cousin, please! It was all a set-up! It was all plotted by your brother, Danny! He had asked me if I wanted a drink of some of aunt Eleanor's garlic sauce, and of course I said yes. Little did I know, it was actually a trick to get me abandoned by the family! Even my brother Panny is turned against me now, and it's all his fault! As for the sewers, that wasn't my doing! I don't know who did it, but it may have been Panny trying to get me into even more trouble.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:55 pm 
[*]
phpBB [video]

to this point, i recently saw some video where a stupid teenager blew both of his hands off with a pipe bomb. my only question is, why couldn't this have been zelma2chainz instead?

[ca]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:07 pm 
следующая игра скоро будет
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
whoever's running these accounts is a goddamn genius

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:40 pm 
Fixing pipes since 1983
Rou wrote:
Cousin, please! It was all a set-up! It was all plotted by your brother, Danny! He had asked me if I wanted a drink of some of aunt Eleanor's garlic sauce, and of course I said yes. Little did I know, it was actually a trick to get me abandoned by the family! Even my brother Panny is turned against me now, and it's all his fault! As for the sewers, that wasn't my doing! I don't know who did it, but it may have been Panny trying to get me into even more trouble.

Don't try to fool me, you piece of Macaroni!

Never in a million noodle years would Danny tell a lie! he's an honest man, and you know it!

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:43 pm 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Hey Lou, can you confirm or deny where I will go before I die if I do drugs?

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:04 pm 
Wah hah hah!
This is treachery, Lou! Your brother has turned the whole family against me! I don't care if it was a master plan or a simple accident, I just want an apology and admittance!

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:06 pm 
Fixing pipes since 1983
No... I will not apologize until both Danny and Panny admit it!

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:14 pm 
Wah hah hah!
At least Panny wasn't creating misconceptions, you meatball. Unless he's intentionally framing me, assuming he's the culprit of the sewer incident.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:26 pm 
Fixing pipes since 1983
Meatball, me? You're the meatball here! I always remember you doing many mean things to us since we were little pepperonis! Have you forgotten how many times you've stolen my cash without even telling me? You got that fancy hat and that fancy shirt from somewhere and certainly it wasn't from your cash alone! I can now clearly see why aunt Regina never liked you!

What reasons do I have to believe you?

Last edited by Lou on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:34 pm 
Wah hah hah!
And what reasons do I have to believe you? You've been nothing but trouble ever since we struck it big in the plumbing business. You've always been taking shortcuts and manhandling delicate pipes. You even shake the entire structure just to flip a few turtles onto their backs! And don't think I was unaware about all the bad things you were saying behind my back, either. Just because I'm a bit on the heavy side doesn't make you a muscle man, tubby. Even if I do smell like garlic, your overalls always have the scent of lasagna. And calling me a slob? You're the one who always has spaghetti noodles stuck on your overalls! I bet you're still drinking milk from those dirty glasses that you never wash!

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:59 pm 
Fixing pipes since 1983
You're not in the position of saying anything to me! Those delicate pipes are more complicated than you think they are to fix up! They require all the skills I've learned from the plumbing academia! Days and days of having to stand that Sargeant Cooperman fella, but at least he managed to teach me something! You on the other hand, you only use your big giant muscles instead of using your brain! Always trying to joint pipes solely with your hands, never bringing any tools to do anything! I may not have big biceps, but at least I manage to show how well do I deserve that plumbing degree! And don't try to even call me the slob here. I may smell like rotten noodles, but that's because you are the one who's always farting while doing that sinister laugh of yours for some reason, while we try to do our job in the sewers! It makes me smell like if I never took a bath in my entire life! You may think you're smart and strong, but you're truly nothing but a fat piece of cannoli!

Last edited by Lou on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[ca]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:02 pm 
следующая игра скоро будет
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
this is the best episode of King Koopa's Kool Kartoons ever

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:08 pm 
Wah hah hah!
Oh, so we're talking about degrees now, huh? Well how about that forged pharmaceutical degree you ordered online? Don't think I wouldn't notice something like that while fetching the daily mail. You can't just throw pills into a bottle for a cheap buck and call it a day! You didn't even disinfect the bottles either, you could practically see the germs inside! And if we're talking about sloppiness, how about the fact that I had to buy all my own dishes, mugs, and cutlery just because you never bothered to clean your dishes!

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:30 pm 
Rayman 2 is the best Rayman game.
This is just like a Mario fan and a Sonic fan in the 90's arguing about which is better...by the way this is great

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:35 pm 
Fixing pipes since 1983
Speaking of calling things a day, eh? Well have you forgotten that recent game designing degree of yours? You can't just make a game of ravioli quality with your face on it that lasts 5 seconds and expect it to be a success! All the ones I've seen are true examples of your sick pride! You can also tell me where did you get the cash to buy those dishes, now can you? We're not precisely a rich business, and like I said before you are always stealing my cash, you greedy piece of ricotta!

[tt]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:58 pm 
:D
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
If you do drugs, do you go to hell before you die?

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:19 pm 
Wah hah hah!
If my games are so bad, then how about you make your own? Oh, that's right, you can't! You can barely even use a computer, let alone program a game! The website for our plumbing business was an absolute mess before I stepped in! You even tried playing a midi of Micheal Jackson, yet added it in like you would an image! That's not how it works, Lou! And what's so good about Micheal Jackson, anyway? I really don't see the appeal.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Poor Rou

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 23 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic