[ 1 post ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [us]
 Post subject: Commentary: How Wario Made Me a Better Salesperson
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:50 pm 
Mushroom Kingdom's Finest Useless News

At first, I was unsure if I was even going to be able to put food on the table. Sure, I had a degree in financing, but I still had some doubt in my mind since my first few weeks didn't draw in a lot of people to buy our company's products. But then I turned to Wario, and things immediately turned for the better.

He taught me that money is something that you earn. You don't expect to have it handed to you, and you can get yourself a good chunk of money through hard work, whether it be bumping shoulders into thugs, landing on the little guys with your rear end, or even picking up some loose change out in the woods.

I can't thank Wario enough for showing me that the best way to make a living is by having your fists do the talking. Thanks to him, I'm now the richest man in Chicago! I think that many should learn of his ways; even you can be as rich as he is if you have your muscles set to it!

--------------------------------------------

About the Author
Garrith Reed is a former human billboard from Chicago, who has had over 5 years of experience in the field. He has been the head writer for Blue Toad News Network for 2 minutes.

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 1 post ]  Reply to topicPost new topic