[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
You see my not only being trans male to female in real life, I am also trans in my game development. I started making a beautiful Mario fangame and societal pressures made it a trans Mario to Indie game. What kind of trans are you?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: I'm trans indie
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:36 am 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Since this is the Space Junk Galaxy, I'm going to assume you're not serious. If you are serious about being male to female trans, I do apologize but the context of this thread doesn't paint a clear picture one way or the other.

Either way, I don't recommend making joke threads about minority groups. Whatever your opinion may be, we do have rules against content such as this as quoted below:
Quote:
Be respectful of things people have limited to no control over, such as their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or disability, and don't use offensive terminology about someone's group. Treat everyone equally and fairly.

People who are trans deal with some really heavy stuff, so let's not add to the pile. We want everyone to feel welcome here.

If this is not intended as a joke thread, I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 am 
Watashi Wa
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Space Junk Galaxy was a mistake

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:49 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Pedigree wrote:
Since this is the Space Junk Galaxy, I'm going to assume you're not serious.

Though, to be fair, the stickied thread explaining the SJG does not mention that posts here are to not be taken seriously by default.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:56 am 
Silly guy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Pedigree wrote:
Since this is the Space Junk Galaxy, I'm going to assume you're not serious. If you are serious about being male to female trans, I do apologize but the context of this thread doesn't paint a clear picture one way or the other.

Either way, I don't recommend making joke threads about minority groups. Whatever your opinion may be, we do have rules against content such as this as quoted below:
Quote:
Be respectful of things people have limited to no control over, such as their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or disability, and don't use offensive terminology about someone's group. Treat everyone equally and fairly.

People who are trans deal with some really heavy stuff, so let's not add to the pile. We want everyone to feel welcome here.

If this is not intended as a joke thread, I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

Just delete the thread I wasn't in the right headspace. I wanted to make a thread about myself being trans but didn't know where to put it

Edit: this thread was probably caused by anxiety. I like to joke about this most often cause I guess it's my way to cope

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:59 am 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Can you please explain what you're talking about when you say trans indie? This is where my confusion on this thread came in and I'm sorry.

Morrad1991 wrote:
Edit: this thread was probably caused by anxiety. I like to joke about this most often cause I guess it's my way to cope

I am sorry that you are dealing with such anxiety, unfortunately jokes like these can be detrimental to others even if they may help you cope. It is also hard to draw a line between when it is or isn't acceptable for someone to joke about this kind of thing so the usual practice is to deter it at all. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited by Pedigree on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 am 
Silly guy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I think I just should've taken my anti psychotic. I meant cause I am transitioning, my game kind of feels like that too. It was a Mario fangame that's taking it's own stride as an indie

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:03 am 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I am sorry for my part in this misunderstanding, and I hope you feel better soon. :(

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:38 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]