Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 23 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: I would like to suggest that we ban Pedigree(SP)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:59 pm 
[*]
Reasons to ban SP

1.) Plotting to take over both MFGG and M**** World.

-He hides it under the guise of wanting to do good for the community but can you really trust someone who thinks Piccolo isn't the best DBZ character? Personally, I find this inexcusable. This is just one of his many offenses; post and I'd be happy to elaborate.

2.) Furry.

- No. We do not shame based off personal interest; we do however look down on communities based on elitism and hierarchy which the furry community is known for doing. Letting Pedigree continue t roam free will no doubt lead to a eltism atmosphere not just on the fourms but on the fan game section of the board too. I personally prefer my Mario boards free of conflict; the rest of you are free to pitch in.

3.) Conflict of interest
- I've already expressed to you that Pedigree's main objective is to take over the Mario sector of the internet; but did I tell you why? He plans to turn this site into his own personal Koopa Doujinshi site and host all sorts of content related to Bowser and his Kids; of course, most of these will be of the erotic nature. I do not think the current staff is for this however, with the way Pedigree navigates through personal connections and charisma he might just charm his way to the top before betraying you. That is why I'm warning you.

I've done my part; now you guys need to do yours; sticky this thread and let's get a petition going PLEASE. 20+ replies or more and I'm calling for a permanent ban on Pedigree's evil attempts on Mario Fan Games Galaxy.

Down with the corruption.

Down with the snake.

to this point, i recently saw some video where a stupid teenager blew both of his hands off with a pipe bomb. my only question is, why couldn't this have been zelma2chainz instead?

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: I would like to suggest that we ban Pedigree(SP)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:37 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:43 pm 
A forgotten forum.
[*]
[*]
[*]
Okay, if this is not a joke, then I'm going to ask why you made this in the first place. Yes, I've seen Pedigree do some... questionable things here on MFGG, but why in the name of Thunder Dragon would you make a petition to ban a member? You DO realize that you can't make a petition and show it to an admin to ban a member. If the admins actually let people do that, then color me surprised.

Plus, why are you just picking on Pedigree for being a furry? What's the big deal about it? It's a matter of him choosing to be in disgusting situations (Sexual acts) or not, so if Pedigree doesn't do that stuff (as far as I know), then again, why are you picking on him? Not to mention I'm also a furry, and I don't do any kinds of sexual furry stuff, yet no one calls me out for being a furry in general.

TL;DR: Please, if you actually want to ban SP, then confront an admin with it instead of making this whole thread. It's not a good idea, in my opinion.

I grew up with phpbb, and I won't let those memories go to waste.

If any of the staff members can see this, please, let us revisit these forums. They were one of the best parts of my MFGG experience.

~Kirb Berry

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:46 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Yeah the only one you should be afraid of from conquering MFGG is me.

Take a look at my master plans here. Several people, such as Mariofan1122, MrKrabs10101, and Koopra have already joined me in my cause.

We have become more and more evil over time to the point where we don't ban anybody. That's because I deceived the admins with Tusk Bucks.

Last edited by Mr. Saltman on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:50 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
If I'm still here, unbanned and still have my happy heart badge then I don't think Pedigree is going anywhere unless he wants to.

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 pm 
[*]
KirbyLover2048 wrote:
Okay, if this is not a joke, then I'm going to ask why you made this in the first place. Yes, I've seen Pedigree do some... questionable things here on MFGG, but why in the name of Thunder Dragon would you make a petition to ban a member? You DO realize that you can't make a petition and show it to an admin to ban a member. If the admins actually let people do that, then color me surprised.

Plus, why are you just picking on Pedigree for being a furry? What's the big deal about it? It's a matter of him choosing to be in disgusting situations (Sexual acts) or not, so if Pedigree doesn't do that stuff (as far as I know), then again, why are you picking on him? Not to mention I'm also a furry, and I don't do any kinds of sexual furry stuff, yet no one calls me out for being a furry in general.

TL;DR: Please, if you actually want to ban SP, then confront an admin with it instead of making this whole thread. It's not a good idea, in my opinion.

This is 100% not a joke and I suggest we look at the big picture and betterment of the fourms as a whole if we banned Pedigree(SP).

to this point, i recently saw some video where a stupid teenager blew both of his hands off with a pipe bomb. my only question is, why couldn't this have been zelma2chainz instead?

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:01 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I'll look into bettering the "fourms"

Is that some kind of food? Have you tried adding salt?

Also YOU CAN'T BAN ME [insert mod or admin who changed my title here I'm gonna blame HylianDev just for fun]

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:02 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Kritter wrote:
I'm gonna blame HylianDev just for fun

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 pm 
[*]
Thank you HylianDev, serving justice one member at a time. Just a couple more replies before we bring down the main source of evil.

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Huh... I wonder why he hasn't banned me yet...

Oh yeah, I bribed him with tusk bucks. You should do the same.

User page at mfgg.net

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
And yet... I remain.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm 
Water under the bridge, my friends.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

zelma ffs don't do this

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 pm 
[*]
Mr. Saltman wrote:
Huh... I wonder why he hasn't banned me yet...

Oh yeah, I bribed him with tusk bucks. You should do the same.

Well, you haven't endangered or publicly enraged the board gods like Kritter and SP have. You should be safe.

[ca]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:16 pm 
Silly guy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I don't know him, and no one knows me here since I just started posting instead of lurking recently, so yes... bye bye pedigree. You're banned cause a MFGG nobody wants you gone

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 pm 
[*]
Morrad1991 wrote:
I don't know him, and no one knows me here since I just started posting instead of lurking recently, so yes... bye bye pedigree. You're banned cause a MFGG nobody wants you gone

Choose your prize

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:19 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I like this title. Makes me feel like the immortal God that I am, posting from a point beyond life itself.

Kritter of the House Kritter, First of His Name, the Unbanned, King of the House, Cleaner of the Great Carpet Floors, Breaker of Chain Combos, and Father of A Child

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:23 pm 
[*]
Kritter wrote:
I like this title. Makes me feel like the immortal God that I am, posting from a point beyond life itself.

Kritter of the House Kritter, First of His Name, the Unbanned, King of the House, Cleaner of the Great Carpet Floors, Breaker of Chain Combos, and Father of A Child

AND Public Enemy Number 1 of MFGG lore.

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:25 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
You spelled Legendary Hero wrong.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 am 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
You may ban me, but you'll never take away my PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! *powers up for 10 minutes with commercial breaks*

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:04 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
I wholeheartily agree with this. One less rowdy member can lead to a bright future of MFGG :cool: :thumbsup:

NewbieKirby2048 wrote:
Didn't get it

I think that you don't know what the topic is supposed to be.

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 23 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic