User page at mfgg.net

[br]
 Post subject: Re: we need a place were make requests
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:49 pm 
Auction Lemon wrote:
JUST

USE

GOOGLE
okay dont be rude to me :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:00 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I have a hard time believing you're 24 years old.

[br]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:13 pm 
i am and why are getting off topic?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:11 am 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Have you guys forgotten the Suggestion forum rules?

Either state why you agree or disagree with this suggestion or don't reply at all.

There is no reason you should be derailing a thread to debate whether or not mario123456789 is 23 years old (which is 100% RUDE in the first place) or whether or not he should be using Google especially when it is absolutely possible that their language barrier is the reason why they are having issues navigating sites like Google and TSR.

I personally do not agree with making a Request forum because it is not necessary and I do think you should try to be more independent than this. My counter-suggestion:

• Combine all of mario123456789's request threads into one thread for now and do not allow them to make new request threads. They must submit new requests to their existing thread.
  • If request topics become too frequent in general from other users, then consider bringing back the help forum and moving them there so that the Arts Board isn't flooded with them.

I understand that some of you may find it frustrating that mario123456789 might be asking a lot but we've all been there before. If you're not interested in helping them, then please simply ignore their thread and perhaps someone else can help them instead.

Last edited by Pedigree on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:25 am 
Pedigree wrote:
Have you guys forgotten the Suggestion forum rules?

Either state why you agree or disagree with this suggestion or don't reply at all.

There is no reason you should be derailing a thread to debate whether or not mario123456789 is 24 years old (which is 100% RUDE in the first place) or whether or not he should be using Google especially when it is absolutely possible that their language barrier is the reason why they are having issues navigating sites like Google and TSR.

I personally do not agree with making a Request forum because it is not necessary and I do think you should try to be more independent than this. My counter-suggestion:

• Combine all of mario123456789's request threads into one thread for now and do not allow them to make new request threads. They must submit new requests to their existing thread.
  • If request topics become too frequent in general from other users, then consider bringing back the help forum and moving them there so that the Arts Board isn't flooded with them.

I understand that you so of may find it frustrating that mario123456789 might be asking a lot but we've all been there before. If you're not interested in helping them, then please simply ignore their thread and perhaps someone else can help them instead.
23 years old and thank you!

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 26 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic