[ 3 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic 
 [kp]
 Post subject: Create And Search And Rescue Team For The Perfect Rules
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:23 pm 
I'm number 1!
[*]
[*]
Perfect is a bit of an exaggeration but I hope it has caught your attention!

I think MFGG could do well with some rethinking the rules and policies of the place. I posted some good articles in another thread and I'll share them again:

How To Effectively Moderate Forums - in my opinion this is required reading for any forum moderator. Short and sweet but a very important reminder of what mod tools were built for.

Codes of Conduct 101 FAQ - A lengthy detailed article about the importance of codes of conduct that comes from experience with conventions/conferences in the tech industry (a pretty rowdy industry if you ask me!). Lots to learn and read about.

Moon Base Rules - Some rules I wrote up for a small forum a few years ago just as a baseline for short, simple and sweet rules.

I'd love to see what those of us with experience (and even those without) could come up with. If we work together, I think we can all make MFGG a fun and enjoyable community for everyone.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: Create And Search And Rescue Team For The Perfect Rules
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:35 pm 
[*]
There is this great ruleset that I found online a while ago. Only one person banned, and they asked to be.

[mx]
 Post subject: Re: Create And Search And Rescue Team For The Perfect Rules
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:35 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
The split happened for a reason. This is not a place to impose how we should run the place. You have Minus World for a reason. We have made note for new set of rules. This is a verbal warning.

[11:11:51 PM] Stacks-of-Phone: Gato will eventually ascend, his consciousness transferred to hard disk
[11:12:00 PM] Stacks-of-Phone: he lives the rest of his life, a live2D facerig

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 3 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic