[ 5 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
THEBESTMFGGERS, MFGG Site Review (PC) [HD]
 [us]
 Post subject: THEBESTMFGGERS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:35 pm 
Huh? What? Huh?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Hey gamers, Mit here.

Recently, a user by the name of [REDACTED] sent me this a link to this site. It's called Mario Fan Games Gallery. It's got a bunch of the Mario games you've never played because you probably never even knew people that aren't Nintendo even made them. But can a site with such a large userbase really be all it's cracked up to be? I'm here to find out.

Right off the bat, you might notice something a little odd about this site. Something a little concerning. Have you figured it out yet? Well, I have. The second I logged into this website it reminded me of Metroid Fan Mission!

Now, if you don't know what Metroid Fan Mission is, allow me to explain. It's a website made to host fan-made content relating to the Metroid franchise- another franchise that's owned by Nintendo! Needless to say I was SHOCKED when I found out that Mario Fan Gaming Group was trying to full a fast one on the whole fangaming community. Shame on you, Mario Fan Gaming Ground.

On MediEvil Fan Games Galaxy, you can talk with people about Mario, make games about Mario, draw Mario, write overly detailed and drawn out fanfictions about Mario... so long as it's about Mario, you can probably do it. Probably. But make sure you don't talk about He Who Shall Not Be Named. That Blue Blur Bomber Bimself is forbidden on this sacred Mario Land 2: The Six Golden Coins.

The site looks plain awful. Where's all the Minecraft mods? Where's all the frag videos? What kind of gaming community doesn't even get paid by the developers of the games they're reviewing to guarantee the people know how great the game they're reviewing is? Then again, only scrubs and babies like Mario. So I guess it makes sense.

Overall gamers, Mallow Friday Gruesome Twosome isn't worth your money. Best stick to the originals.

3/10 GAMEPLAYS
1/10 GRAPHICS
0/10 SOUNDS
0/10 HARDCORES

2/10 OVERALLS

THE WORST SITE EVER MADE?

Last edited by Mit on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ca]
 Post subject: Re: THEBESTMFGGERS
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:37 pm 
следующая игра скоро будет
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Bonjour ala boosh

This has nothing to do with All That. You have betrayed the community and broken your contract. Shame on you, Mit. Shame on you.

HOHN HOHN HOHN

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:49 pm 
indie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I can't Belive my eye holes

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:50 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

This topic has nothing to do with All That, so I made your avatar and user name much better.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:40 pm 
Huh? What? Huh?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]

Hey gamers. Mit here.

Unfortunately due to budget cuts, we'll no longer be able to continue making THE BEST MFGGERS reviews. I know this may come as a shock to some of you gamers, but don't fret- it will continue to live on in our hearts, and we will never forget the times we spent sniping scrubs together.

THE BEST MFGGERS will officially close as of April 2nd, 2016. However, we have just enough money in the budget left for one last review. So let's go out with a bang. Like the bang of a sniper rifle. Being fired at some scrub's head.

Every Day of the Dead: April Edition, Mario Fruit Salad Universe finds all the left over funnies that got stuck in the couches during the big New Year's Eve party and makes a fool out of everyone on the board for one day only, and that day is in April, April Fools Day. This year, the 'ol internet message forum decided to make the punchline of the joke the hit 90's Nickelback show, All of That. You've got all your favorite Every That characters, from all of your favorite skits, like the Milking Guy, Clark Kent, and even everyone's favorite obsessed Number One Fan Person that considers themselves a bit too important, That Girl With the Glasses.

This, on paper, seems all well and good. That is, however, until you consider that, maybe not everyone was around during the 90's to watch this great 90's kid TV cartoon show. Unfortunately, this means not everyone really got the joke. Some people were even frustrated. It's a shame, considering how much effort was really put into this.

Overall gamers, if you're looking to have a good time this April Idiot Day, you should probably check out everyone's favorite social media blogging platformer, Tumbling down the stairs. I heard they had some election or something? People care about that, right? Or is... does anyone really... care about that? ... No?

Oh well.

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 5 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked