Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 92 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [tr]
 Post subject: Re: This place is spooooooooky!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:21 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
idk I give up

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:26 pm 
Guardian of Keys
Event Leader
You are all thinking worse than the unconscious! Even they can find this land easily much faster than psychopaths. They keep their keys close and can recognize my riddles' answers in an instant. How would you not know the key can be found in the circle of heresy?

Cap'n Coconuts wrote:
They were at home last year, at King Boo's Spooktacular. He had the spookiest competitions and prizes; all you have is a series of boards locked by your stupid keys. Heck, one of them is hidden behind a fan game many people may have never finished! You will never match the charisma and dignity of King Boo!

NEVER!

You think you condone the power of exorcism? You have the right to denigrate a being of more power than your own kind because of an opinion?

You're a coward.

You don't have enough courage to see what my domain really is. You're too scared to even look me in the eye-holes. What will I ever do with you scaredy-cats to get you to the end?

...ah, but of course.

I will propose a (rather worthless) game for you all. The first to be able to dig up some evidence of what is inside the Deep Hallowsphere will have a chunk of gold carved to look like their skull.

Anyone after will have their cranium carved in stone.

(I know you humans are appeased rather effortlessly, so it won't be hard to get that many rocks.) Get to it now, and don't look back, or you will face ME!

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:31 pm 
I hate yellow balls of consumption.
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Well, if there's gold on the line then I'm up for it.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:35 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
If I do it first, do I get a second Golden Skull Badge?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:52 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Oh hello guys. Big surprise I got it, right?

(11/28/2020) Looking back at most of the things I did here many years ago makes me feel embarrassed :p But hey, we all started somewhere on the internet I guess. This site is basically the only remains of how I was years ago, and I can't look back at what me from over 5 years ago thought was "comedy" without cringing haha

I don't know if I'll return here some day, but I thank you all for the memories coming back to me after looking through my old posts. (which I advise you not to look through if you want to stay sane) If I do return, I do know of the new forum's existence, I just felt like looking back at posts here instead since I was more active on this one.

May the holidays go good if you are reading this around the time I am putting this text in my signature.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:34 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Phanto wrote:
You think you condone the power of exorcism? You have the right to denigrate a being of more power than your own kind because of an opinion?

You're a coward.

I could see the logic behind "you're a fool", but standing against an apparently superior force makes me a coward?

wat

Quote:
You don't have enough courage to see what my domain really is. You're too scared to even look me in the eye-holes. What will I ever do with you scaredy-cats to get you to the end?

Well, I made it to the Medial level at least, which kind of undercuts that statement. I'll be deep inside the moment I figure out your password.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:18 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
i still don't get it. I snitched by the way.

User page at mfgg.net

[au]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Phanto wrote:
You are all thinking worse than the unconscious! Even they can find this land easily much faster than psychopaths. They keep their keys close and can recognize my riddles' answers in an instant. How would you not know the key can be found in the circle of heresy?

Cap'n Coconuts wrote:
They were at home last year, at King Boo's Spooktacular. He had the spookiest competitions and prizes; all you have is a series of boards locked by your stupid keys. Heck, one of them is hidden behind a fan game many people may have never finished! You will never match the charisma and dignity of King Boo!

NEVER!

You're a coward.

...ah, but of course.

I will propose a (rather worthless) game for you all. The first to be able to dig up some evidence of what is inside the Deep Hallowsphere will have a chunk of gold carved to look like their skull.

Anyone after will have their cranium carved in stone.

(I know you humans are appeased rather effortlessly, so it won't be hard to get that many rocks.) Get to it now, and don't look back, or you will face ME!

In the interest of fairness, it should be whoever gets into your domain in the first 24 hours after the clue or something, to take into consideration timezone differences, gets a gold badge.

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:49 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Kritter wrote:
In the interest of fairness, it should be whoever gets into your domain in the first 24 hours after the clue or something, to take into consideration timezone differences, gets a gold badge.

I second this.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:27 pm 
Thanks SonicZetrex!
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I third.

I find it really ironic that the day after a holiday celebrating being thankful for what we have is a day where a lot of people rush to department stores and shop until they drop.
Refs:
Me (1) | Me (2) | Me (3) | Me (Shlyoh) | Mors | Q-Nova
If you sprited/referenced me but not on this list, PM me and I'll change it.

My favorite BGM:

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:35 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I fourth.

(11/28/2020) Looking back at most of the things I did here many years ago makes me feel embarrassed :p But hey, we all started somewhere on the internet I guess. This site is basically the only remains of how I was years ago, and I can't look back at what me from over 5 years ago thought was "comedy" without cringing haha

I don't know if I'll return here some day, but I thank you all for the memories coming back to me after looking through my old posts. (which I advise you not to look through if you want to stay sane) If I do return, I do know of the new forum's existence, I just felt like looking back at posts here instead since I was more active on this one.

May the holidays go good if you are reading this around the time I am putting this text in my signature.

User page at mfgg.net

[fi]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:10 am 
:3c
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

LemmyKoopa234 wrote:
CatoNator wrote:
Well damn. I made it here, but I haven't beaten Psycho Waluigi, so I'm boned.

Pun Intended?

Not at all...
I've tried about 30 million bone-relater words but it just isn't opening to me. :(

My signature is very empty now that I've removed the advertising. :(

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:52 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Could someone give me a hint that makes sense if I haven't played Psycho Waluigi?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:18 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Phanto wrote:

Well, since you worded it that way...

Deep Hallowsphere is (partly) a burial ground for spam topics.

No, really.

The current most recent post in there is my reply to one of them.

Last edited by Cap'n Coconuts on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:41 pm 
I Have Returned®
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
I played psycho waluigi to a certain point and I can't remember any boss with bones/bombs so I am still stuck here.
CURSE YOU PHANTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u-suk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:54 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
There's other kinds of content in the Deep Hallowsphere, but I'm not going to say what it is.

I ain't hogging all the skull badges.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:13 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[removed]

Last edited by Cruise Elroy on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't post the passwords.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:15 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Huh, it looks like some topic from the PPP was copied and moved to the Deep Hallowsphere. Weird.

Last edited by Q-Nova on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:27 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
It must be the ultimate prize - getting through all 3 Hallowspheres will give you the PPP back. Which is a shame because I won't be getting there.

Whoever did this is fired immediately

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:44 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Hm, as it seems that the Deep Hallowsphere is nothing but a place where spam topics are sent to, I was wondering about something. Has anyone here managed to access the Deep Hallowsphere?

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 92 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked