Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 93 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 

Would you be interested in this if we revived it?
Yeah, I totally would 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
Eh, I guess I'd be sorta passively interested 46%  46%  [ 6 ]
Nah, this isn't my thing 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 13

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: MFGG Wrestling Revengeance
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:52 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Maybe give instructions on how to play the game? I have 0 idea what we're supposed to do other than fill out a character sheet.

EDIT: Missed that part, we're using a generator to play? What?

Whoever did this is fired immediately

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:57 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
well, that's how it was last time.

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:09 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Now I don't have to do work! :laugh:

Spoiler:

Whoever did this is fired immediately

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:50 pm 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Xandalf wrote:
Now I don't have to do work! :laugh:

Yeah, MFGG Wrestling is really more of a show than a game, but you're encouraged to really get into character, if you want. Part of what made the last one so fun was all the silly/dumb "subplots" going on.

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:08 pm 
I hate yellow balls of consumption.
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
-Name: Napalm Blu

-Hometown: Rainbonutville

-Affiliation: Neutral

-Ring Intro: When the round starts, I jump out of a helicopter about 100 meters off the ground. When I need to slow down, I propel myself up with milk jugs ala Milkman.

-Height: 6'0

-Weight: 141 lbs

-Finishing Move: Up n' Down: A submissive move. I nail my opponent to the ground with my feet, and yank on their arm away from the floor. I'll twist the arm until they tap out.

-Moveset:

*All-rounder
*Chair

-Stats:

* Strength - 7
* Speed - 8
* Vitality - 9
* Charisma - 6

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:38 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Some of the stuff here is based off my ref.

-Name: Shlyo

-Hometown: Whatever my fangame (the one that has the Shylos and some original enemies in it) takes place in.

-Affiliation: Neutral.

-Ring Intro: A shadow is moving into the ring, and then it quickly forms into me, yelling out "BOO!".

-Height: 5'7.

-Weight: 105.

-Finishing Move: Quickly flies into the back of the opponent, and then does a fast uppercut. If the opponent, falls flat into the ground, I'll bodyslam down into the opponent's torso, and then do a very hard noogie on it. If it doesn't fall flat into the ground, then I'll grab one of the opponent's legs (or grab both of it's legs) and then spin around for a while, and then throw it away. Knockout finisher, if you want to know.

-Moveset:

*High-flyer
*Suplex

-Stats:

*Strength - 7
*Speed - 10
*Vitality - 6
*Charisma - 7

EDIT: Updated some of my stats a bit.

EDIT 2: Updated some of my stats again.

EDIT 3: Updated my stats, again.

Last edited by Q-Nova on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:26 pm 
Thanks SonicZetrex!
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I know I was a wrestler last time Vinny did this, but can I be a announcer this time?

I find it really ironic that the day after a holiday celebrating being thankful for what we have is a day where a lot of people rush to department stores and shop until they drop.
Refs:
Me (1) | Me (2) | Me (3) | Me (Shlyoh) | Mors | Q-Nova
If you sprited/referenced me but not on this list, PM me and I'll change it.

My favorite BGM:

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:14 am 
Here we go.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

-Name:Grennaut

-Hometown: The Mushroom Kingdom

-Affiliation: Face

-Stable:
Wears shades and stares the opponent with confidence.

-Height: 5'0 or somethin.

-Weight: 100

-Finishing Move: Cape Feather Finishoff

-Moveset:
Headbash
uppercut
Focus Punch
Cape Takedown
That ain't falco
Mushroom Dash

Choices:
*All-rounder

-Stats:
And finally, you have 30 points to allocate between the following stats. Each stat can go as high as 10. Please don't go over the limit.

* Strength 10
* Speed 5
* Vitality 4
* Charisma 7

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:28 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Our first set of matches will take place tonight! No title belts will be on the line just yet. As a reminder, Fireball3k currently holds the MFGG World title belt, and Vyro still has his grubby paws on the SoVeryHardcore belt. It's safe to say that a challenger will be approaching soon, however.

Xandalf: You don't have to do much to participate in this. However, if you want me to keep booking matches involving your character, be sure to post every once in a while so we know you're still active. Also keep in mind that as Dustin mentioned, the zany subplots and role-playing are a big part of the fun of MFGG Wrestling, so be sure to have fun!

Blutorus: Your finisher sounds a lot like an armbar submission. That's no problem, though.

Qwerty: Yeah, you could be an announcer if you want. However, be sure to PM me with a few custom lines/catch phrases you want your announcer to use, so he'll be a distinctive character. (In the meantime, I'll make sure your wrestler is in the new fed file, so you can wrestle if you want to.)

YoshiEgos: Custom movesets make Vinny happy. Nice.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:53 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Name: Ky Follo

Hometown: Poolville

Affiliation: Neutral

Ring Intro: Does a spin and trips, gets back up

Height: 5'2

Weight: 114

Finishing Move: Beamlight: Shots a powerful beam that can sometimes stun(?) the opponent and mostly does a good amount damage

Moveset:
*All-rounder

Stats:
Strength - 7
Speed - 10
Vitality - 8
Charisma - 5

(I think I did bad with my character because I never have good ideas x.x)

(11/28/2020) Looking back at most of the things I did here many years ago makes me feel embarrassed :p But hey, we all started somewhere on the internet I guess. This site is basically the only remains of how I was years ago, and I can't look back at what me from over 5 years ago thought was "comedy" without cringing haha

I don't know if I'll return here some day, but I thank you all for the memories coming back to me after looking through my old posts. (which I advise you not to look through if you want to stay sane) If I do return, I do know of the new forum's existence, I just felt like looking back at posts here instead since I was more active on this one.

May the holidays go good if you are reading this around the time I am putting this text in my signature.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:54 pm 
always have a hot girl as your avatar
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
did someone call for the king of awesome?! uncle clay is BACK, baby, ready to defend his title!!

ever since the conclusion of our last wrestling promotion, i've been training day and night to make sure no one can take that belt from me, baby! uncle clay has been drinking the best whiskey... i mean, er, a bunch of protein shakes to promote muscle growth!... okay, i've been drinking a bit of the funny stuff, let's be sure, but my valet can attest to how much of a muscled god i am now! plus, didn't all those wrestlers back in hogan's day do all sorts of funny stuff like drugs? way i see it, i'm carrying on the tradition of partying hard, baby!

in terms of more construction... i mean *belch*, more constructive things, i've been training some of the younger boys who are inbound for this version of our fed. of course, all of you know this, but i'm damn good at what i do, so i have the utmost faith that these kids will make us all proud, baby!...

...urp, i'm not feeling so well. anyone know where the commode is in this place? i think i might need to say some prayers to the porcelain with all the bourbon i've had tonight, baby!

I don't really use waifu seriously. The very definition of waifu is that you are in love with them and I'm not at the point where I would develop romantic feelings for an anime character. It's only... friendsu with benefitsu ;)

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:08 pm 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Code:
THE TITLE BELT WILL SOON BE IN THE POSSESSION OF DUSTRON

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 pm 
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

MFGG Wrestling returns with a vengeance - or, I should say, a revengeance! I was pleasantly surprised to see all the splendid young talent lined up outside of my office, begging for a contract to compete in the latest iteration of our storied federation! For that reason, we'll be having another show on Monday night.

And now, let the rumbling commence!

Mac Mini vs. Golden Hawk (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

The Face - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 230 pounds, from Germany, Golden Hawk!!!

[Golden Hawk punches his own muscles as he heads into the ring.]

The Face - and his opponent, weighing in at 150 pounds, from Split, Croatia, Mac Mini!!! (crowd cheers **)

[Mac strokes his hair like Ghirahim and does a short laugh while looking snobby, before becoming serious again like a winner.]

Golden Hawk executes a pumphandle suplex on Mac Mini. Golden Hawk gets nailed with a charging axhandle bodyblock from Mac Mini. (ding, ding, ding) Golden Hawk knifehand chops Mac Mini. Mac Mini executes a jumping sidekick on Golden Hawk. Golden Hawk is up again. Mac Mini hits a spinning leg lariat on Golden Hawk sending him to the mat. Mac Mini hits Golden Hawk with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Now Mac Mini standing. Golden Hawk moves back to his feet. Golden Hawk legsweeps Mac Mini. Mac Mini gets hit with the shooting star press from Golden Hawk. The Walrus counts the pin. ...1 Mac Mini escapes. ]

Zero Kirby - Yo! Golden Hawk! You gotta work out, bro!

[Mac Mini climbs to his feet. Mac Mini connects with a flying knee. Golden Hawk goes down. Golden Hawk tries for a springboard bulldog but Mac Mini avoids it. Golden Hawk nails Mac Mini with a belly-to-back suplex. Mac Mini gets back to his feet. Golden Hawk rakes his fingers across Mac Mini's back. Golden Hawk tackles Mac Mini. Mac Mini stands up. Mac Mini dropkicks Golden Hawk to the face. Now Mac Mini standing. Mac Mini grabs Golden Hawk's leg and takes him down, then locks his leg. The referee is checking the situation. Golden Hawk escapes. Mac Mini drags Golden Hawk to the floor. The Walrus starts the count (.1) (..2) Mac Mini measures Golden Hawk up and drops a closed fist. ]

The Face - Mac Mini with an aaaaaaawesome fist drop!

[(...3) Mac Mini gets tiger suplexed by Golden Hawk. Golden Hawk is up again. (....4) Mac Mini executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Golden Hawk. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Mac Mini and Golden Hawk move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Mac Mini and Golden Hawk move back to ringside.]

SVH - Aw, I was hoping we'd have some good old ringside brawling!

[Mac Mini and Golden Hawk move back into the ring. Mac Mini rolls onto Golden Hawk connecting with a knee. Golden Hawk climbs to his feet. Golden Hawk executes a jawbreaker on Mac Mini. Golden Hawk gets up. Mac Mini gets back to his feet. Mac Mini hits Golden Hawk with the belly-to-belly suplex. Mac Mini gets up. Mac Mini and Golden Hawk go to the floor. The Walrus starts the count (.1) (..2) Mac Mini applies an arm wrench to Golden Hawk. (...3) Golden Hawk hits him with a back fist. (....4) Mac Mini nails Golden Hawk with a belly-to-back suplex. Mac Mini is back on his feet. (.....5) They head back into the ring. Mac Mini rolls onto Golden Hawk connecting with a knee. Mac Mini fist drops Golden Hawk on the mat.]

Zero Kirby - Mac Mini uses a fist drop to keep things going.

[Mac Mini gets back to his feet. Golden Hawk tries for a leg lariat but Mac Mini avoids it. Mac Mini gets locked in the painful STF. The referee is checking the situation. Golden Hawk tries for a belly-to-back superplex but Mac Mini avoids it. Golden Hawk and Mac Mini go to the floor. The Walrus starts the count (.1) Golden Hawk throws a chair at Mac Mini. ]

SVH - You think I could do better than those dudes down there?

The Face - Not in this lifetime.

[(..2) Golden Hawk kicks Mac Mini in the head. Mac Mini is up again. (...3) Mac Mini punches Golden Hawk in the head. ]

SVH - Golden Hawk gets hit with a punch.

[(....4) Golden Hawk chops Mac Mini. (.....5) Golden Hawk and Mac Mini move back into the ring. Golden Hawk spinning mule kicks Mac Mini. ]

Zero Kirby - Mac Mini gets hit with a spinning mule kick.

[Mac Mini moves back to his feet. Mac Mini goes for a handspring bodyblock but Golden Hawk dodges the attack. ]

SVH - I wish every match could be like this!

[Mac Mini kicks Golden Hawk in the back of the leg. Golden Hawk climbs to his feet. Golden Hawk slaps Mac Mini. Golden Hawk gets taken down with a corkscrew armdrag. Golden Hawk is up again. Golden Hawk hits Mac Mini with a rolling elbow smash to the face. Mac Mini moves back to his feet. Golden Hawk with an Aztecan suplex on Mac Mini sends him to the mat. Golden Hawk is back on his feet. Golden Hawk executes a corkscrew legdrop on Mac Mini. Golden Hawk with a takeover suplex on Mac Mini. ]

The Face - Amazing takeover suplex!

[Now Golden Hawk standing. Golden Hawk measures Mac Mini up and drops a closed fist. ]

SVH - Mac Mini gets hit with a well-timed fist drop.

[Golden Hawk stands up. Mac Mini is back on his feet. Mac Mini gives Golden Hawk a reverse neckbreaker. Mac Mini climbs to his feet. Mac Mini is hit with a backward kick. Now Mac Mini standing. Golden Hawk rakes the face of Mac Mini in attempt to make a come back. Mac Mini takes a slap to the face from Golden Hawk. Now Golden Hawk standing. Mac Mini springboard DDT's Golden Hawk onto the mat! Mac Mini is up again. Mac Mini sends Golden Hawk to ringside. ]

SVH - Dang. Pins don't count at ringside.

[The Walrus starts the count (.1) ]

The Face - Is this a great match or not?

SVH - Yes sir!

[(..2) Mac Mini grabs Golden Hawk and applies an arm wrench. Golden Hawk climbs to his feet. (...3) Golden Hawk executes a swinging bulldog on Mac Mini, driving Mac Mini's face into the floor. Golden Hawk gets back to his feet. (....4) Golden Hawk uses a snap mare takeover on Mac Mini. Now Mac Mini standing. Mac Mini tries for a split legged moonsault but Golden Hawk avoids it. Mac Mini and Golden Hawk move back into the ring. Golden Hawk executes a belly-to-belly suplex on Mac Mini. ]

Zero Kirby - A boring side belly-to-belly suplex from Golden Hawk.

[Mac Mini is back on his feet. ]

SVH - This is the best match in the history of the WORLD!!

[Mac Mini hits a tiger driver on Golden Hawk. Mac Mini chants start. ]

The Face - Amazing tiger driver!

[Mac Mini stands up. ]

The Face - Did you see that last move?

SVH - Oh yeah!

[Golden Hawk hits Mac Mini with the back of his elbow. Mac Mini executes a swinging bulldog on Golden Hawk, driving Golden Hawk's face into the mat. Mac Mini gets back to his feet. Golden Hawk is back on his feet. Mac Mini hits Golden Hawk with an inverted atomic drop. Golden Hawk is up again. Mac Mini chops Golden Hawk. Mac Mini chants start. Golden Hawk gets hit with a dragon screw from Mac Mini. Mac Mini gets back to his feet. With Golden Hawk dazed on the ground, Mac delivers two quick, strong hits! It's the Mac Maxi! Mac Mini puts his right leg on Golden Hawk and bows to the crowd. The Walrus counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

The Face - We've got ourselves a winner!

The Face - The winner of this match, Mac Mini!!!

"Friendly" Dick Tater vs. Smitty (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

The Face - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 260 pounds, from Belgium, Smitty!!! (crowd cheers ****)

[Smitty walks to the ring. ]

The Face - and his opponent, weighing in at 100 pounds, from outer space, "Friendly" Dick Tater!!! (crowd cheers **************)

["Friendly" Dick Tater appears in the ring with a cloud of glitter, which fills the building and gets in everybody's eyes. Smitty sets up about seven tables around the ringside before the match. "Friendly" Dick Tater walks around the ring. (ding, ding, ding) Smitty German suplexes Dick through a table! Smitty climbs to his feet. Dick climbs to his feet. Dick hits the Frankensteiner from off the top rope. "Friendly" Dick Tater and Smitty go to the floor. The Walrus starts the count (.1) Smitty nearly goes unconscious by the immense pain produced by Dick's frog splash. "Friendly" Dick Tater climbs to his feet. They head back into the ring. "Friendly" Dick Tater climbs to the top turnbuckle while Smitty is down, and Dick jumps off with a 450 splash! "Friendly" Dick Tater gets back to his feet. Smitty gets back to his feet. Smitty whips Dick's feet from under him with a side kick. ]

The Face - I love these powerful moves!

["Friendly" Dick Tater stands up. Dick hits a flying karate chop right to Smitty's neck. Smitty bulldogs "Friendly" Dick Tater through a table! Smitty is back on his feet. "Friendly" Dick Tater moves back to his feet. Dick goes for a turnbuckle splash but Smitty dodges the attack. Dick and Smitty go to the floor The Walrus starts the count (.1) Dick tries for a tiger suplex but is not strong enough to lift Smitty.(..2) Smitty pulls out a sitdown faceslam from his back pocket, taking "Friendly" Dick Tater face first into the floor. Smitty climbs to his feet. "Friendly" Dick Tater gets up. They head back into the ring. Smitty nails Dick with a belly-to-back suplex. Smitty stands up. Smitty bends over as "Friendly" Dick Tater elbows him in the midsection. Dick catches Smitty's leg, but Smitty reverses it with an enzuigiri to Dick's head. Smitty moves back to his feet. Smitty sets "Friendly" Dick Tater up on the top turnbuckle, then hooks him up and slams him with a DVD off the top. Smitty chants start. "Friendly" Dick Tater moves back to his feet. Smitty gives Dick a face buster through a table!!! ]

The Face - The crowd is really getting into it!

[ Dick gets back to his feet. Dick elbow smashes Smitty in the nose. "Friendly" Dick Tater gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Smitty. ]

Zero Kirby - "Friendly" Dick Tater uses a jumping neck snap.

[Flying somersault drop kick by "Friendly" Dick Tater. ]

The Face - "Friendly" Dick Tater uses an outstanding flying somersault dropkick.

["Friendly" Dick Tater is back on his feet. "Friendly" Dick Tater goes for a pin. The Walrus counts. ...1 ...2 Smitty escapes. ]

Zero Kirby - Dick couldn't hold down a piece of paper with that sloppy form!

[Smitty stands up. "Friendly" Dick Tater hits a jumping elbow thrust on Smitty. Now Smitty standing. Smitty executes a ropeflip hiptoss on "Friendly" Dick Tater. ]

SVH - "Friendly" Dick Tater gets hit with a ropeflip hiptoss.

[Smitty covers Dick, hooking the leg. Referee The Walrus makes the count. ...1 ...2 Dick kicks out. ]

The Face - Not even close!

[ Dick gets back to his feet. Dick whips Smitty's feet from under him with a side kick. "Friendly" Dick Tater moves back to his feet. Smitty stands up. A spinning leg lariat by Smitty smashes Dick in the face, knocking him down. Smitty is up again. "Friendly" Dick Tater is locked in an elbow submission by Smitty. The Walrus is checking for a tap out. "Friendly" Dick Tater escapes. ]

The Face - Mr. Tater is not in a submissive mood tonight!

Zero Kirby - Would anyone even notice if I just left right now?

["Friendly" Dick Tater gets up. Dick slaps both sides of Smitty's head out of desperation. Out of desperation, Dick dives from the second turnbuckle, shoulder blocking Smitty. "Friendly" Dick Tater gets up. Smitty brings "Friendly" Dick Tater up top a table and DDT's him through it to the mat! Smitty gets back to his feet. "Friendly" Dick Tater climbs to his feet. Smitty hits a ropeflip moonsault on Dick. Smitty is up again. Smitty on the turnbuckle, "Friendly" Dick Tater rising from the mat, Smitty leaps from the top rope with a bodypress. Smitty chants start. Smitty is back on his feet. Smitty hits "Friendly" Dick Tater with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Now Smitty standing. Smitty climbs to the top and hits "Friendly" Dick Tater with a piece of stage truss. "Friendly" Dick Tater is pinned by Smitty. Smitty pulled off a sunset flip. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

The Face - The winner of this match, Smitty!!!

Commercial Break

[COMMERCIAL: This event is brought to you by Zeus Pro version 4.0.5.

It's never too early for political ads! Vote for the Neo-Whig Party in 2016!

Nintendo Wii U - For when Mom and Dad just HAVE to watch TV and you just HAVE to play Mario.

Steroids don't make great athletes. They destroy them. ]

Vanessa Stepside vs. Hewo (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

The Face - This match is a Standard Match. On her way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 150 pounds, from Sapphire Angel, a member of Cliax Coalition, Vanessa Stepside!!! (crowd cheers *******)

[Vanessa stands there bored, asking the referee to hurry up and get to the fight. ]

The Face - and her opponent, weighing in at 114 pounds, from parts unknown, Hewo!!! (crowd cheers **)

[Hewo lands in the arena and starts waving at everyone. Vanessa tests out the ropes. Hewo executes a pumphandle suplex on Vanessa Stepside. (ding, ding, ding) Vanessa Stepside hits him with a back fist. ]

The Face - Vanessa Stepside with a nice back fist.

[Hewo hits a jumping elbow thrust on Vanessa. Vanessa gets up. Vanessa Stepside pins Hewo against the ropes and chokes him with her forearm. Hewo hits a spinning leg lariat on Vanessa Stepside, sending her to the mat. Vanessa Stepside is back on her feet. Hewo applies the clawhold on Vanessa. Hewo slaps Vanessa Stepside. Hewo executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Vanessa. ]

The Face - Hewo executes a ropeflip hiptoss.

[ Vanessa gets back to his feet. Vanessa Stepside leg lariats Hewo, sending him to the mat. Hewo gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Vanessa Stepside. Vanessa Stepside gets up. Vanessa uses a closed fist on Hewo. ]

SVH - Vanessa Stepside performs a punch.

[Hewo rakes the face of Vanessa in attempt to make a come back. Vanessa does a cartwheel and kicks Hewo in the face. Hewo gets up. Hewo tries for a backdrop but is not strong enough to lift Vanessa.]

SVH - If Hewo can't pick up a girl in the ring, how could he pick up a girl anywhere else?

[Vanessa Stepside goes for a dropkick but Hewo dodges the attack. Vanessa with a headscissors takeover on Hewo. Vanessa chants start. Hewo gets back to his feet. Vanessa Stepside and Hewo go to the floor. The Walrus starts the count (.1) ]

SVH - The clock is a-ticking.

[(..2) Vanessa Stepside hiptosses Hewo. (...3) Vanessa Stepside knees Hewo and rolls back to her feet. (....4) Hewo short-arm clotheslines Vanessa to the floor. Vanessa stands up. (.....5) Vanessa and Hewo move back into the ring. Vanessa Stepside connects with a flying knee. Hewo goes down. ]

SVH - Pretty good for a skinny little anime waifu!

[Vanessa Stepside goes for a scissors kick but Hewo dodges the attack. Vanessa executes a leg hammerlock on Hewo. The Walrus asks Hewo if he quits. Hewo tries to escape. Hewo escapes. Vanessa Stepside executes the jumping sidekick on Hewo. Vanessa Stepside covers Hewo, hooking the leg. The Walrus counts. ...1 ...2 Hewo kicks out. ]

Zero Kirby - You're kidding, right? That hold couldn't stop a butterfly, let alone Hewo!

The Face - Hewo is taking quite a beating right now!

[Hewo moves back to his feet. Hewo hits Vanessa with a back fist. Hewo executes a headlock takedown. They lock up. Hewo sends Vanessa to the corner of the ring. Hewo chops Vanessa Stepside. Hewo hits Vanessa Stepside with the back of his elbow. Hewo double underhook faceslams Vanessa Stepside hard to the ground. They lock up. Hewo sends Vanessa Stepside to the corner of the ring. ]

SVH - That looked like a desperation move.

[Hewo mule kicks Vanessa Stepside. ]

Zero Kirby - Vanessa gets hit with a mule kick.

[Hewo tries for a double underhook suplex but is not strong enough to lift Vanessa. Hewo goes for a backdrop driver but Vanessa Stepside dodges the attack. ]

The Face - What an outstanding match!

[Hewo tries for a front slam but is not strong enough to lift Vanessa Stepside. Hewo uses a closed fist on Vanessa Stepside. ]

SVH - Hewo performs a punch.

[Vanessa Stepside spinning mule kicks Hewo. Hewo moves back to his feet. Hewo tries for a gutbuster but is unable to lift Vanessa Stepside. Hewo uses a snap mare takeover on Vanessa Stepside. Vanessa Stepside executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Hewo. Hewo gets up. Hewo neck snaps Vanessa. Hewo bounces Vanessa off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. Hewo is up again. Vanessa leg lariats Hewo, sending him to the mat. Hewo with a headscissors takeover on Vanessa Stepside. Hewo chants start. ]

Zero Kirby - Hewo uses a headscissors takeover.

[Hewo climbs to his feet. Vanessa Stepside is locked in the elbow submission by Hewo. The Walrus asks Vanessa if she quits. Vanessa tries to escape. Vanessa tries to escape. Vanessa escapes. Hewo punches Vanessa Stepside repeatedly. Hewo does a cartwheel and kicks Vanessa Stepside in the face. Hewo punches Vanessa Stepside repeatedly. Hewo mule kicks Vanessa Stepside. Hewo goes for a double arm DDT but Vanessa dodges the attack. ]

The Face - This is the best match in the history of the WORLD!!

[Hewo hits a spinning leg lariat on Vanessa Stepside sending him to the mat. Vanessa stands up. Vanessa Stepside kicks Hewo in the head. Hewo is up again. Hewo uses a snap mare takeover on Vanessa Stepside. Hewo punches Vanessa Stepside repeatedly. Hewo executes a springboard bulldog, slamming Vanessa Stepside's head onto the mat. Hewo chants start. Hewo gets up. Hewo drags Vanessa to the floor. ]

SVH - Hewo will be counted out if he stays here too long.

[The Walrus starts the count (.1) (..2) Hewo clotheslines Vanessa. (...3) Vanessa hits Hewo with a heart punch. Hewo stands up. (....4) Hewo neck snaps Vanessa. ]

SVH - Hewo performs a neck snap.

[(.....5) Hewo takes Vanessa Stepside into the ring. Hewo uses a closed fist on Vanessa Stepside. Hewo chops Vanessa Stepside. Hewo goes for a running neckbreaker drop but Vanessa dodges the attack. ]

Zero Kirby - I could do better than that! Don't tell me you're enjoying this?

The Face - Oh yeah!

[Hewo rakes the face of Vanessa Stepside in attempt to make a come back. Vanessa Stepside hits a spinning leg lariat on Hewo sending him to the mat. Hewo hits Vanessa with the back of his elbow. ]

SVH - Hewo performs a back elbow.

[Hewo double underhook faceslams Vanessa Stepside hard to the Vanessa Stepside. Vanessa Stepside moves back to her feet. Vanessa with a headscissors takeover on Hewo. Vanessa chants start. Hewo climbs to his feet. Hewo tries for a gutbuster but Vanessa Stepside breaks out of the hold. Vanessa mule kicks Hewo. Hewo moves back to his feet. Vanessa Stepside dropkicks Hewo to the knee. Now Vanessa standing. Vanessa kicks Hewo in the gut, takes a few steps back, and scissor kicks him to the mat. Vanessa Stepside leg drops Hewo. Hewo gets up. Vanessa Stepside thrust kicks Hewo in the head. Vanessa Stepside goes for a pin. Referee The Walrus makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Zero Kirby - Vanessa shows mercy to the audience by finally ending the match!

The Face - The winner of this match, Vanessa Stepside!!!

Dustron vs. AsteriskX (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

The Face - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 250 pounds, from Classified Laboratory, Dustron!!! (crowd cheers *****)

[Dustron scans his opponent as he enters the ring. ]

The Face - and his opponent, weighing in at 150 pounds, from parts unknown, AsteriskX!!! (crowd cheers ****)

[AsteriskX jumps into the ring and waves to everyone. AsteriskX tests out the ropes. (ding, ding, ding) Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron gets up. AsteriskX climbs to his feet. AsteriskX uppercuts Dustron. ]

The Face - AsteriskX executes a uppercut.

[Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron covers AsteriskX hooking the leg. The ref starts the count. ...1 AsteriskX kicks out. ]

The Face - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like AsteriskX.

[AsteriskX climbs to his feet. AsteriskX tries for a hotshot but is not strong enough to lift Dustron.Dustron tries for a super belly to belly suplex but AsteriskX avoids it. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Now Dustron standing. They lockup. Dustron sends AsteriskX to the corner of the ring. ]

Zero Kirby - Dustron uses a weak move.

[AsteriskX chops Dustron. ]

The Face - AsteriskX gets chopped like a pork chop!

[AsteriskX gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Dustron. AsteriskX does a cartwheel and kicks Dustron in the face. AsteriskX hits Dustron with an elbowdrop. Now AsteriskX standing. Now Dustron standing. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron stands up. Dustron clotheslines AsteriskX. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron moves back to his feet. Now AsteriskX standing. AsteriskX throws Dustron off the ropes, rolls on the ground, comes back up, and delivers a clothesline. AsteriskX knees Dustron and rolls back to his feet. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Now Dustron standing. AsteriskX bounces Dustron off the ropes and clotheslines him. Now Dustron standing. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron gets back to his feet. Dustron clotheslines AsteriskX. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. AsteriskX gets back to his feet. Dustron applies a half nelson chicken wing hold. Dustron lifts AsteriskX in the air and falls backwards. Dustron executes a bearhug on AsteriskX. The referee is checking the situation.]

The Face - That's not the kind of hug Barney talks about! I love it!

[Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron gets up. They lockup. Dustron sends AsteriskX to the corner of the ring. AsteriskX jabs Dustron. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron moves back to his feet. AsteriskX stands up. AsteriskX tries for a takeover suplex but is not strong enough to lift Dustron.]

SVH - Dustron could use some help about now.

[AsteriskX with spinning headscissors on Dustron send him hard to the mat. Dustron stands up. AsteriskX comes from behind and bulldogs Dustron. AsteriskX stands up. Dustron climbs to his feet. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. AsteriskX gets up. AsteriskX rakes his fingers across Dustron's back. AsteriskX hits a kneeling headbutt to Dustron's groin. Dustron is back on his feet. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron gets back to his feet. AsteriskX is back on his feet. AsteriskX hits Dustron with a slingshot bodyblock. AsteriskX moves back to his feet. AsteriskX leg drops Dustron. AsteriskX goes for a pin. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Dustron kicks out. ]

The Face - We almost had a winner!

[Now Dustron standing. AsteriskX tries for a side suplex but is not strong enough to lift Dustron. AsteriskX tries for a gutbuster but is unable to lift Dustron. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. AsteriskX stands up. AsteriskX hits a spinning leg lariat on Dustron sending him to the mat. Dustron stands up. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. AsteriskX climbs to his feet. AsteriskX tries for a airplane spin toss but is not strong enough to lift Dustron.AsteriskX tries for a double underhook backbreaker but is not strong enough to lift Dustron.Dustron gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Dustron stands up. They lock up. Dustron sends AsteriskX to the corner of the ring. AsteriskX hits Dustron with a baba chop. AsteriskX drives a forearm into Dustron. AsteriskX executes a headlock takedown. ]

Zero Kirby - A boring headlock takedown from AsteriskX.

[Dustron gets up. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Now Dustron standing. AsteriskX climbs to his feet. Dustron does a Pumphandle Suplex to AsteriskX. Now Dustron standing. Dustron punches AsteriskX repeatedly. AsteriskX hits Dustron with an earringer. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Dustron moves back to his feet. Dustron punches AsteriskX repeatedly. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Now Dustron standing. Dustron clotheslines AsteriskX. ]

The Face - Dustron with a weak move.

[AsteriskX tries for a cobra clutch suplex but is not strong enough to lift Dustron. AsteriskX sends Dustron to ringside. The Walrus starts the count (.1) ]

SVH - AsteriskX is doing quite well at this point in the match.

[Dustron goes for a brainbuster but AsteriskX dodges the attack. (..2) Dustron throws a chair at AsteriskX. Dustron puts AsteriskX up on the top rope and does a super double underhook suplex. (...3) ]

The Face - Now we got it goin' on!

[Dustron sets AsteriskX up DDTs him into the floor. Dustron chants start. Dustron lifts AsteriskX and throws him, and makes him hit his neck hard on the top rope. Now Dustron standing. Dustron and AsteriskX move back into the ring. Dustron punches AsteriskX repeatedly. Dustron chants start. Dustron moves behind AsteriskX puts him in a choke hold and falls back in a belly to belly suplex. Now Dustron standing. Dustron choke slams AsteriskX. AsteriskX looks to be out cold! Dustron covers AsteriskX hooking the leg. The Walrus counts. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

SVH - And the winner is... Dustron!

The Face - What an awesome way to end a night of eight future legends making their debuts!

Quick Results
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[hr]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:44 am 
The Ultimate Company
What is the difference in victory by pinfall from a KO?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:14 am 
VinnyVideo is the best admin ever.
[*]
[*]
(Quoting Vinny)
...So am I out of the game or something? :/

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:13 pm 
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

FB-Productions: The difference between pinfall and KO isn't significant. Dustron delivered a move that was so powerful that it knocked AsteriskX "out cold".

AsteriskX: Fortunately, losing a match doesn't end your MFGG Wrestling career.

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:51 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Oh no, I was pretty sure Hewo and Dick (pls dont misunderstand) would win. At least Dustron didn't disappoint me.

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:28 pm 
Thanks SonicZetrex!
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I can be a wrestler and an announcer, right? (My announcer is my ref)

Name - Kefka
Hometown - Vector
Affiliation - Neutral
Ring Intro - Skips lightly into the ring, then comically gazes at opponent.
Height - 6' 7"
Weight - 105 lb.
Finishing Move - Ultima: Engulfs the arena in a blue dome of black magic before imploding.
Move set:
All rounder/ladder/submissionist
Stats:
- Strength: 5
- Speed: 9
- Vitality: 6
- Charisma: 10

I find it really ironic that the day after a holiday celebrating being thankful for what we have is a day where a lot of people rush to department stores and shop until they drop.
Refs:
Me (1) | Me (2) | Me (3) | Me (Shlyoh) | Mors | Q-Nova
If you sprited/referenced me but not on this list, PM me and I'll change it.

My favorite BGM:

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 am 
Huh? What? Huh?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
me back

Spoiler:

EDIT: i forgot a bunch

Last edited by Mit on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:26 am 
Formally Zonee.
[*]
Mors wrote:
Oh no, I was pretty sure Hewo and Dick (pls dont misunderstand) would win. At least Dustron didn't disappoint me.

I actually made a typo when typing hero but went with it.
I expected to lose cause I have no knowledge of wrestling whatsoever also the fact I used around my own weight and height it was enjoyable and instense to read though ;) great job DJ coco!

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 93 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked