[ 4 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [us]
 Post subject: Bowser's Ultimate Master Plan
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 am 
A forgotten forum.
[*]
[*]
[*]
~One day in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi were wondering what they could do for another boring day.~

Luigi: Y'know Mario, we really have to make-a plans for days like this. Otherwise we'd be sitting around and-a sleeping all day.

Mario: Yeah, I just-a wish something could happen every-a day so that the world gives us things to do and-

~*KABOOM!* An explosion is heard outside!~

Mario & Luigi: MAMA MIA!

~Mario and Luigi hop off their chairs and run outside. It seems a spaceship has crashed in their front yard.~

Mario: What is that thing?

Luigi: It looks like-a spaceship.

~The door to the ship opens, and 2 creatures climb out of it.~

???1: Ugh, I told you to land carefully!

???2: Well it's not my fault I didn't go to space flight school!

???1: Whatever, let's just hope we landed in the right place.

Luigi: Pardon me for asking, but who-a are you two?

~The 2 creatures look up, and they know who they were looking for.~

???1: Oh, sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Cloud Puff, and this is my friend Thunder Bolt. We were looking for the Mario Brothers, and I guess we found you.

Thunder: Yeah, we come from a far off place known as Character World. It's a world where anything can happen.

Mario: Well, nice to-a meet you Cloud and Thunder! What-a brings you here?

Thunder: Well, it seems that your old nemesis, Bowser, used his airships, along with Magikoopa magic, to infiltrate our world and take it over.

Cloud: Then Bowser teamed up with our nemesis, Calvin, and they are now in control of our world. We had to escape through a portal to Subcon, so we could use one of the rocket ships to come to your world.

Mario: Mama Mia! That's-a terrible!

Luigi: Seems like Bowser has some new tricks up his sleeves. Or in this case, shell.

Cloud: Yeah, and the worst part is, me and Thunder organized the world, since we're the rulers and all, to match your world. So Calvin in our world is like your world's Bowser.

~Mario and Luigi seems more worried as ever.~

Thunder: C'mon, there's no time to waste, we have to stop Bowser before he takes control of both our worlds!

Luigi: But wait-a! Where are we going?

Cloud: Bowser used magic from his castle, so that's our first stop! Let's go!

~The quad of 2 brothers and 2 best friends starts off, with Mario, Luigi, Cloud and Thunder heading for Bowser's Castle. Will they come back victorious? Will they stop Bowser and Calvin? What are Cloud and Thunder's backstories? All will lead up once YOU continue the story! That's right, you get to complete the story! Make sure to be friendly, and don't rush! Find out next time, on Bowser's Ultimate Master Plan!~

I grew up with phpbb, and I won't let those memories go to waste.

If any of the staff members can see this, please, let us revisit these forums. They were one of the best parts of my MFGG experience.

~Kirb Berry

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
 Post subject: Re: Bowser's Ultimate Master Plan
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:25 pm 
Not a bird
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Why did they change the character world to look like the Mushroom Kingdom?
And what's the point in going to Bowser's castle if they can just go back to their world with Mario and Luigi?
And the aliens don't seem to be from a world where 'anything' can happen... :P Unless they are a rare case of being similar to normal people in behavior and language...

Spoiler:

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:07 pm 
A forgotten forum.
[*]
[*]
[*]
SuperArthurBros wrote:
And what's the point in going to Bowser's castle if they can just go back to their world with Mario and Luigi?
And the aliens don't seem to be from a world where 'anything' can happen... :P Unless they are a rare case of being similar to normal people in behavior and language...

Okay, first of all, they are not aliens. They are special characters made by bouncywheel10, and he said that we could use them.
Second of all, the spaceship they flew to the MK crashed and broke, if I didn't make that clear.
And third, the characters are from a fan game bouncywheel10 made called "Super Cloud Adventure". Super Cloud Adventure is basically like the classic Super Mario brothers, but with a new art style, and many, MANY changes.

I grew up with phpbb, and I won't let those memories go to waste.

If any of the staff members can see this, please, let us revisit these forums. They were one of the best parts of my MFGG experience.

~Kirb Berry

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:19 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
KirbyLover2048 wrote:
SuperArthurBros wrote:

Okay, first of all, they are not aliens. They are special characters made by bouncywheel10, and he said that we could use them.
Second of all, the spaceship they flew to the MK crashed and broke, if I didn't make that clear.
And third, the characters are from a fan game bouncywheel10 made called "Super Cloud Adventure". Super Cloud Adventure is basically like the classic Super Mario brothers, but with a new art style, and many, MANY changes.

If there's so many changes, how is it like Super Mario Bros.? Or do you mean additions?

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 4 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked