Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 287 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
Multiple Choice Quest, Is it silly or serious? Yes.
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Multiple Choice Quest
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 pm 
Waka waka waka
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
D. Rain Dance.

Grumble Volcano - Mario Kart Wii

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:14 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
A -> There's not enough ice nor enough storm to contain a major volcanic eruption.
B -> You cast Summon Monster VII, which brings forth a huge water elemental from another dimension. Despite being made of water, the water elemental doesn't have a whole lot in the way of conjuring water itself, and it is weak to fire. Maybe it would be more suited for naval warfare or something.
C -> Not a bad idea, but Control Weather requires a 10 minute casting time and 10 more minutes to bring about the full effect. You don't have that time on your hands.
D -> You dance with magic, which conjures a torrential downpour--putting the "rain" in "rainforest". The lava starts to cool...

Burning Fox: 1
EnragementChild: 2
imaginary cake: 1
Myte: 1
Q-Nova: 1
Xandalf: 2

As you try to contain the eruption and your friends try to use the full extent of their ice flowers, Mario returns with F.L.U.D.D. on his back!

"I should have gotten this earlier," Mario says. "Now let's freeze some molten rock."

Alas, solving this would not be so simple. The lava stops flowing outward from the volcano and starts to congregate into the shape of a shell-less Koopa, grunting as if in severe pain. Beyond all logic and reason, Stella the sorceress is still alive!

"BECAUSE OF YOUR INTERRUPTION, MY FORMER BODY IS GONE, CONSUMED BY THE MOLTEN ROCK. I FEEL NOTHING BUT AGONY. BUT IN SPITE OF ALL THIS, I HAVE TO THANK YOU. MY TOUCH CAN NOW MELT ROCK AND METAL, AND I CAN BURROW THROUGH THE EARTH TO ANYWHERE I WANT TO BE. YOU, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, SHALL SUFFER--"

But before she can finish her speech, a beam of arctic cold pierces her molten body, causing her to yowl in pain!

"Hello, sister," Polaris says, floating in midair.

"POLARIS. I NEVER EXPECTED A BLIND LOYALIST LIKE YOU TO SIDE WITH THEM."

"I was persuaded that allowing Bowser to conquer the world was not in everyone's best interests. But besides that, you now seem bent on destroying it, so why wouldn't I ally with them?"

"WELL, THAT DOES NOT MATTER. I WAS GOING TO MELT YOU DOWN ANYWAY. NOT EVEN YOU CAN STOP ME NOW!"

Well, I never did officially end that boss fight...

A. Ice spam!
B. Make a wish for everyone to have flight.
C. Use the Starman on Karrie.
D. OH PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 pm 
Waka waka waka
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
C

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Only one post. For shaaaaame.

A -> Well, this won't work for too long as your party is ill equipped to dodge instant death.

B -> A limited wish grants everyone the ability to fly for several minutes. Interestingly, whatever remains of Stella's magical ability is currently animating the lava, so her ability to stop you when out of melee range is minimal.

C -> A Starman grants Karrie total invincibility, even to something instantly fatal like lava. However, you've only managed to protect one ally, and Stella's new form is not exactly vulnerable to physical harm.

D -> As your party is wiped out, you plead for mercy. With you being forced to ease her pain and restore her full magical ability, Stella manages to overthrow civilization and achieve complete power over the planet. You are melted down when she has no further use of you.

EnragementChild: 2
imaginary cake: 1
Myte: 1
Q-Nova: 1
Xandalf: 2

With the ability able to fly, your party is able to pelt Stella with ice in relative safety. The rest of the battle is about as anti-climactic as it sounds. At the last, her body of lava begins to slow and freeze into smooth obsidian. It was a good thing too, as your mass flight spell was about to expire. She laments her state of affairs, or so you think--her speech was hard to understand in her final moments.

YOU WON!

And now you are level 14. Man, you are pooped. It's been a long day.

A. Go back to the village to rest.
B. Go to the Mushroom Kingdom to rest.
C. Screw resting, let's go blow up that castle.
D. SUMMON COTTAGES

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:46 pm 
Waka waka waka
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
D

Spoiler:

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:26 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Bump
A.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:53 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Due to diminishing interest in this forum game (on my own part as well as apparently most other people), I hereby request that this topic be locked. I have something really special planned, anyway. But in the off chance some of you still were interested in how the rest of the story went, here's an abridged version.

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 287 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked