Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  [ 287 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
Multiple Choice Quest, Is it silly or serious? Yes.
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Multiple Choice Quest
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:08 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
wariowareaditct556 wrote:
Makes the most sense.

You haven't gotten the hang of this game yet, have you?

A -> Why yes, it is vulnerable to ice. There are just a couple of problems. One, the Carbon Dog is quite nimble. Two, it emits a bright light capable of inflicting a one hit kill when that form runs out of HP. Either way, this is not a very informed choice.

B -> You cast Darkness on the Carbon Dog, surrounding it with a sphere of... well, darkness. Physical and magical light are absorbed by the darkness, making the Carbon Dog effectively blind.

C -> Um... well, actually, you can't do that. But besides that, even if a PK Flash worked, you'd still be open to its own flash attack.

D -> The baseball bat sets off a psychological trigger, driving the Carbon Dog to a mindless, unstoppable rage. The rest of your life is short and incredibly violent.

imaginary cake: 1
Myte: 1
Q-Nova: 1

Carbon Dog: "What did you do to me!? I can't see! I CAN'T SEEEEEEE!!!" the Carbon Dog says, panicking. You see this as a good opportunity to attack without much risk of retribution.

Pit T.: "Ice Flower time! Aim for the center!"

And thus you command choice A anyway, except now you don't have to worry about a counter-attack. The creature soon succumbs to the ice, and...

BOOM

...transforms into Diamond Dog, emitting a burst of glorious light! Your Darkness spell absorbs all it can before exploding, but at least you aren't hit with anything near the full force of the light burst.

Waluigi: "Is that... DIAMOND?!?!"

Wario: "About time all of this paid off! That head will be a nice trophy!"

Diamond Dog: "Your tactics are commendable, but your greed is abominable! Just try to shatter this body before it crushes your bones and sunders your flesh!"

Luigi: "Actually, it's just those two--"

Diamond Dog: "I do not care. Now, this battle begins for real. I can break your darkness spells all day!"

INCOMING BOSS FIGHT

A. Have Wario bash it.
B. Have Karrie bash it.
C. Cast Persistent Image.
D. Close your eyes.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:02 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
A because I trust Wario more than anyone. Except Waluigi.

Whoever did this is fired immediately

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:12 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
A. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:53 pm 
Waka waka waka
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
If he wants it so much, he can have it. A

Grumble Volcano - Mario Kart Wii

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:11 pm 
Jammin' with Luigi and Tails
[*]
[*]
[*]
A. It'd be pretty hilarious.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:21 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
A. I didn't read the thing, though.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:41 am 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
A, B -> Have you people honestly forgotten the fact that the Diamond Dog has a power shield? You hurt it, and it hurts you back. It's as simple as that.

C -> Without anyone knowing, you've cast an illusion which will protect everyone from the Diamond Dog's flash attacks. The attack technically still works, but is ineffective as no one actually sees the flash.

D -> Now that's just kind of dumb in a combat situation, don't you think?

"Simple minded trickster. At least the darkness would have bought you time before your inevitable death. Oh well, I will enjoy watching your eyeballs BOIL!"

"It's not working? GAH! How utterly annoying you are! I'll eat you alive!" the Diamond Dog says, running towards you to do exactly that!

A. Cast Disintegrate.
B. Cast Magic Circle against Evil.
C. Cast the first stone.
D. Cast a vote for the next president.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:42 am 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
D should work.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 am 
Waka waka waka
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Hey, if Wario gets hurt, that's his problem.

D. Every vote matters.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:31 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
It's been a long time since I played EarthBound so I did forget...

D!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:13 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
A. Sorry, I forgot.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:25 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
A -> You cast Disintegrate, but due to Diamond Dog's defenses doesn't do quite as much damage as you hoped. The Diamond Dog pounces on you and bites you, turning you into diamond.

B -> You cast Magic Circle against Evil. While this would keep the Diamond Dog at bay, it doesn't prevent it from attacking others.

C -> You cast the first stone. Oh, wow. Like a little stone will do any lasting harm to a creature made out of diamond.

D -> You cast a vote for the next president, even though the Mushroom Kingdom has no president. The act is a complete non sequitur to everyone around you. The Diamond Dog tries to size up the situation, but only winds up feeling strange. Congratulations: you managed to inflict a status effect on a boss through sheer lunacy!

Burning Fox: 1
Willsaber: 1
Xandalf: 1

Diamond Dog: "Voting for president, I hope it's me! Wheee!!! I'll be president of pickle land, land of the happy and free! But there can only be one cabbage!!"

The Diamond Dog tries to bite your allies with his diamondizing fangs, but in the confusion bites himself on the tail...

Diamond Dog: "I is stiffening! I shall be Diamond Diamond Dog! GREAT MEMORIAL FOR PICKLE PRESIDENCY!!!"

... Wow. You've gone so far off the rails and beyond the impossible that you've somehow gotten Diamond Dog to diamondize himself.

YOU WON!

Mario: "Mama... what just happened?"

Luigi: "Uh... Pit did this thing, which confused that thing, which made it bite itself, which froze it in place...?"

Yoshi: "Let's not think about it too much."

Wario: "The dinosaur is right! Anyway, I'll be taking this lovely diamond dog with me!"

Wario picks up the Diamond Diamond Dog and stuffs it into a small bag about the size of a purse.

Wario: "One day I found this strange sack--much larger on the inside than the outside! Treasure hunting has been easier ever since."

--------------------

You continue through the volcano and arrive at the open lava lake in the volcano's crater, circular in shape. The sun is directly above the crater. The ground is mostly lava, but there is one clear path of rocks leading to a center platform. Stella the Thermomancer has drawn a magic circle and is ready to absorb the essence of the heat of the earth and the light of the stars.

Stella: "No. You will not be allowed to interfere with this delicate process. But don't worry, I have a spell just for you. May the fire of dragons stick to you like napalm!"

INCOMING BOSS FIGHT (AGAIN)

A. Iceball spam.
B. Cast Fire Shield.
C. Cast Ice Wall.
D. Take out your strange shield and tank it like a boss.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 pm 
Touch Fuzzy, Get a New Fuzzy.
D.

Also, you should totally make this an MFGG game with race and name choices.

I LIVE IN A HUH? BOX!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:00 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
EnragementChild wrote:
Also, you should totally make this an MFGG game with race and name choices.

There is absolutely zero point in doing that. This is a story game, not a true RP. The characters are not subject to change. A true RPG will be made at the conclusion of this game.

Also I'm not waiting days for no one to post soooo...

A -> This does not in any way protect you from Stella's dragon fire attack.

B -> The Fire Shield can block damage from either hot or cold attacks, yes, but cannot fully resist Stella's attack.

C -> You construct an ice wall between yourself and your enemy, but Stella eventually burns through the ice wall in question.

D -> Strangely enough, your shield actually deflects breath attacks like dragon fire. You dub it the Anti-Dragonfire Shield. It might prove useful against Bowser in the future. You try to deflect it in a way that doesn't allow her to reabsorb it.

Burning Fox: 1
Enragement Child: 1
Willsaber: 1

By the way, my apologies if a text color blends in with the background. It's very difficult to have a variety of text colors on a board with multiple themes. Just highlight the text if you cannot read it.

As you serve as the team's magic tank, the rest of your party goes to work on offense. As Stella is in the middle of a ritual, much of her spellcasting prowess is focused towards completing that ritual. With most of the party pelting her with ice, she struggles to use her remaining power to burninate the lot of you. Wario and Karrie team up for one melee rush, sending Stella flying out of the magic circle.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Stella screams as she falls into the lava, spontaneously combusts, and sinks. IT would seem that not even she could handle the heat of molten rock. But within seconds of her falling into the molten deep, the earth begins to quake!

"Waa! What's happening?! Waluigi demands to know!"

"The volcano! It's a gonna blow!" Mario replies.

"Whether it be a botched ritual or a last-ditch move, we've got to get out of here!" Luigi says.

"I'll blow a warp whistle!"

Mario blows a warp whistle, to no avail.

"Mama! It isn't working!"

A. Cast Dispel Magic.
B. Cast Teleport.
C. Cast Passwall.
D. RUN FROM THE FIRES OF HELL!

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:08 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
D SOUNDS GOOD

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:19 pm 
Waka waka waka
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
C

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:56 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
B was helpful in the past

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:51 pm 
Touch Fuzzy, Get a New Fuzzy.
E. DO THE MARIO
But seriously, I choose A.

I LIVE IN A HUH? BOX!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:45 pm 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
A -> As it turns out, the volcanic crater was dimensionally locked! You dispel the abjuration, allowing your party to escape to the clouds above, watching the volcano erupt from afar.

B -> Haven't we been over this before? Your mundane teleport spell can't transport your entire group. About half of your group is going to be at the mercy of a volcanic eruption.

C -> Passwall creates an alternative route outside of the crater, but you are just not fast enough on foot to outrun a violent eruption.

D -> Like C, but with no alternative route. You're cut off by surging lava and perish.

EnragementChild: 2

Up in the Warp Zone, you look down below to the island eruption. It seems that it was pretty spectacular, much to Yoshi's dismay.

"Noooo! We have to go back and stop the lava flow! It could flood the whole jungle!"

"You goombahs go ahead. I need to go get something," Mario says as he warps to the Mushroom Kingdom. You warp back to Yoshi's island to attempt to slow the lava flow.

You just notice you're now a level 13 wizard, which opens up one cast on a new spell level.

A. Cast Ice Storm.
B. Summon a water elemental.
C. Cast Control Weather.
D. Dance.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:51 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
D

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  [ 287 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked