Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 81 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [at]
 Post subject: Re: True But Misleading Descriptions
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Yoshi's Island: Visit a land where introverted friends get devoured alive and turned into objects to be used against their friends.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:07 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Creature From the Krusty Krab: Somebody eats fast food before bed and goes through a series of dreams and nightmares.

[ca]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 pm 
The Quantifiably Quip-tic QC Dude
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Donkey Kong Country: Two members of an island tribe go on a journey to take back their stolen food supply from a rival clan.
Kirby's Epic Yarn: An incredible tale of a hero's triumph against bondage and slavery.
New Super Mario Bros. 2: Hyperinflation hits a distant country, and government officials task a duo of blue-collar workers with getting rid of the excess money.
Sonic Heroes: A ragtag bunch of mutants with unique powers team up to stop a wanna-be dictator from seizing control of the planet.
Super Princess Peach: A young lady of a faraway land is inflicted with a dangerous form of premenstrual syndrome. The story documents her efforts to control these sporadic mood swings, while also staying focused in searching for her disappeared boyfriend.

Last edited by Mr. Yoshbert on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Image Refs - Something new's gonna show up here, I just know it! - DeviantArt - YouTubeImage
???!, 10%

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:03 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mario Party Series: A mentally challenged middle-aged guy invites his loved ones as well as his worst enemies to a life-endangering place where you can only survive if you follow set rules and with a lot of luck.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm 
Goodbye.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mario Bros.: Some person down in the sewers is stomping the life out of smaller creatures living in the pipes!

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:53 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Pokémon: Imprison god and kill him with wildlife.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:00 pm 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Katamari Damacy: The king's drinking habits finally bite him in the butt when he breaks something precious.

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Yoshi's Island: Someone gets a thick stick rammed up his butt so hard he sees the stars.

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:11 am 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Survive in a deathmatch with three others trapped in a labyrinth with you in Bomberman.
A member of the working class, through training, eventually surpasses the leader of his people and even frees them from the grasp of an evil tyrant in Dragon Ball Z.
Framed for a crime, one person must get his allies together to stop a mad plot to subjugate humanity in Sonic Adventure 2.
A young boy is driven insane as his memories are slowly erased in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
A family's home is threatened with destruction by crazed pirates in Donkey Kong 64.

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:15 am 
Lucario and/or Braixen = best avatar
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Balloon Fight - A man using helium-filled objects fights for his life against hundreds of flying mask-wearing people while avoiding lightning storms and a giant man-eating fish

Mario Is Missing - A man travels the world to find his lost brother

Super Smash Brothers - Multiple people and creatures from various far away lands all meet each other and for seemingly no reason at all fight each other in a battle to the death.

Yoshi's Story - A bunch of newborns travel across dangerous lands to save a tree from the local bully

Castlevania - A man breaks into another man's home, kills his servants, takes all his food, breaks all his sconces, and ultimately kills the owner because of a feud.

Call of Duty (multiplayer) - People of various nationalities shoot each other, resurrect, and then shoot each other again.

Spoiler:

Fangame(s) I support:
Spoiler:

You can find me on:
Image Image Image Image Image

These are my Smashers of choice:

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:28 am 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Super Mario Bros. 2: A man has a nightmare and then awakens to discover his dream was more real than he ever could have feared.
Mega Man X2: This dude goes around collecting his dead friend's body parts in the hopes of bringing him back to life.

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:16 pm 
always have a hot girl as your avatar
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
shin megami tensei iv: chosen by a mystical artifact, a young man joins the ranks of his kingdom's elite agents. his first mission: prevent an otherworldly foe from spreading propaganda among the kingdom's people.
assassin's creed 4: desperate for work, a young man begins a life as a privateer on the high seas. in doing so, he's drawn into an ancient conflict between two secret organizations for world supremacy.
mfgg wrestling 2013-2014: a martial arts tournament, home to participants like a kitsune, the heir of a dynastical corporation, a failed experiment, and even a deity formerly thought to be contained within a mask. the venues for it have included palatial skyscrapers and island resorts in the southern pacific.

that's all i can think of right now

I don't really use waifu seriously. The very definition of waifu is that you are in love with them and I'm not at the point where I would develop romantic feelings for an anime character. It's only... friendsu with benefitsu ;)

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:22 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Wipeout the Game: Contestants are trying to get $50,000, while going through the most glichist obstacle course, as they must make it to the Wipeout Zone (hopefully not glitched out yet), then win the 50K by being lucky enough to not get stuck in a platform, get launched out of bounds, or not be in "Wipeout Mode" for more than 6 seconds. They have to get past the Qualifier, Sweeper, Free/glitchy for all, and the Glitchout Zone while not getting sucked into the glitch hole. Are YOU ready? to glitch?

Yeah...you should see how much glitches are in this game.

(11/28/2020) Looking back at most of the things I did here many years ago makes me feel embarrassed :p But hey, we all started somewhere on the internet I guess. This site is basically the only remains of how I was years ago, and I can't look back at what me from over 5 years ago thought was "comedy" without cringing haha

I don't know if I'll return here some day, but I thank you all for the memories coming back to me after looking through my old posts. (which I advise you not to look through if you want to stay sane) If I do return, I do know of the new forum's existence, I just felt like looking back at posts here instead since I was more active on this one.

May the holidays go good if you are reading this around the time I am putting this text in my signature.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:41 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
EarthBound - Powerful friends join forced to take down a tyrannical, evil extra-terrestrial entity and their corrupt 'friend' that threaten the world using a supernatural power. They use their powers to ravage cities and brainwash minds of the innocent.

Metroid Fusion - A stranded woman in an abandoned base must overcome diseases, super-soldier robotic entities, and worst of all - herself.

I love this game.

Whoever did this is fired immediately

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:15 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Sonic the Hedgehog - A crazy doctor tries to kill a weird looking animal with robots.
Crash Bandicoot 3 - A crazy doctor tries to kill a weird looking animal with mutant animals.
Sonic Colors - A man builds a huge amusement park in space, steals 4 planets and makes them a part of the amusement park and then puts really dangerous stuff like robots designed for killing people, roller-coasters which fall to the space and aliens enter inside of your body and transform you into terrific creatures with weird super powers which will cause you to die in seconds. Then a guy comes and destroys the whole amusement park with people in it.
Super Mario Galaxy - A guy somehow manages to breathe in space. Then he mets a crazy woman who think she is aliens' mother.
Sonic Generations - Plot holes
Sonic Rivals - Lets race and punch eachother for no reason.
Sonic 06- A guy tries to save the princess from the bad guy, he saves, then the bad guy kidnaps her again. He saves, then the bad guy kidnaps her again. He saves, then the bad guy kidnaps her again. Then a crazy guy comes from future and tries to kill our hero but something happens and the princess dies but she somehow comes back to life. Then someone our hero barely knows kills him. Then he comes back to life and fights with a monster.
Sonic 06 again- Someone accidently releases a powerful creature then that creature goes to future and tells someone to kill someone else but then that creature kills him himself and then dies.
Super Mario Sunshine - A pump talks.

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:38 pm 
I hate yellow balls of consumption.
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Wario Land 4: A man gets incredibly rich on his journey to rescue a princess in the hands of a strong evil from a treacherous lair.

For the record I was also considering New Super Mario Bros. 2

...not sure if I get this game.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:26 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Zero Kirby wrote:
A father must be avenged by his son, travelling across the galaxy to find him, in Star Fox 64.

False! The entire game is limited to the Lylat system, and as far as I am aware, the only Nintendo-originating claim that the Lylat System is an entire galaxy is from the Snake Codes in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, however that same game has some trophy descriptions calling the Lylat System a mere collection of planets, as does Sm4sh. On top of that, actual information from the Starfox games consistently states that the Lylat System is a solar system. Plus, it's in the name.

(And no, I'm totally not just mad that I guess wrong with Super Mario Galaxy 2. :laugh: )

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am 
Resident Ninnyhammer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
A boy joins a pirate crew to save his sister. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

A man is repeatedly attacked by an octopus. Mushroom Pancakes

A man with the power of flight takes to the skies. Dodge the Shy Guys

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:08 pm 
Touch Fuzzy, Get a New Fuzzy.
ET For The Atari - An ancient creature tries to save the world in a horrible and horribly rated adventure.
Super Mario 64 - A man must break walls, paintings, and pools in a quest to save his loved one.
Yoshi's Island - GOTTA GO FAST!

I LIVE IN A HUH? BOX!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:36 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Battle Clash A lawaless, distant future where the only order that rules is a fight to the death in Big Robots

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 81 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked