Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 26 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Nintendo has an MFGG account.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:58 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=user& ... 1&uid=6058

It could be real, who knows.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo has an MFGG account.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:28 pm 
Not a bird
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Well yes, the account is seemingly real

But it only has one comment

Spoiler:

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:32 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

SuperArthurBros wrote:
Well yes, the account is seemingly real

But it only has one comment

Well, Nintendo's a multimillionarie corp with busy employees. They don't have the time to look at fangames, right?

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:51 pm 
Not a bird
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Nah I doubt that's an actual employee, very unlikely...

Spoiler:

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:58 pm 
it's ironic
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Could be real

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:57 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
There is no way that's really Nintendo.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:21 am 
[*]
Seriously, people? Anyone can make an account claiming to be someone else.
~CaMtEnDo~ wrote:
Could be really fake

FTFY

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:26 am 
hell
you guys realize that the employees at nintendo likely don't care that much about this site, right

mfgg pls

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 am 
Huh? What? Huh?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Anyone know if real?

[cl]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I am at least 99% sure it is fake. For the calculation, I take into consideration the following facts:

-The rather common habit of naming yourself after something that interests you. Its soooo common, like almost every nickname I can think of has an etymology based on something that came to your mind from either an existing thing, or from something inside your brain's capacity.

-Try counting how many people are interested into the thing in question. Nintendo is like something almost every person who has played video games knows, and how many of those are living on Earth's face? Im assuming its in the billions.

-How many people think of naming themselves EXACTLY like it. Thats somewhat less usual, since many etymologic names are being made after more than one subject in order to cross the line of unoriginality and leave it far behind.

-How many get a personal nickname from the name of a company (which isnt really fitting for only one person, considering you are most likely pretending to be a single person). Thats considerably less common.

-How appealing the name is, regardless of its original purpose. In the case of Nintendo, it does fit a personal nickname as well. Like me naming myself Triabeater, which is the name of a company in Idolmaster Xenoglossia.

-The chances of them finding us. You probably believe it must be easy for them to find us, considering the habit of looking things up when they have so much to do with what you do. This is variable though. Some people dont tend to come across the idea of looking up things. Plus, to find certain things, you need to keep searching and try better keywords that affect Google's ranking, making it leave in the first places the results with most keyword matches. But you also need to consider the other facts of how Google's ranking works, such ad its mechanisms, etc.

-The chances of them taking the bother to register an account. You know, a website can get thousands of visitors, but out of those thousands, only a certain portion will bother signing up. It will depend of how interested they are though. If they found it for matching the essential words looked up, it might most likely be what they were looking for. In the cases of seeing a link from ads in a place where not everyone is interested in such things, try to consider how many they are. The percentage may vary; like from general gaming community to a community focused on specific things that arent related to gaming at all, especially if they encourage not wasting time on fun and do their duty.

Yeah, some increase the chances, but the vast majority counter the account. But still, who knows? It could still be true.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:44 am 
Marle's my waifu
[*]
[*]
[*]
Black Serafuku wrote:
I am at least 99% sure it is fake. For the calculation, I take into consideration the following facts:

-The rather common habit of naming yourself after something that interests you. Its soooo common, like almost every nickname I can think of has an etymology based on something that came to your mind from either an existing thing, or from something inside your brain's capacity.

-Try counting how many people are interested into the thing in question. Nintendo is like something almost every person who has played video games knows, and how many of those are living on Earth's face? Im assuming its in the billions.

-How many people think of naming themselves EXACTLY like it. Thats somewhat less usual, since many etymologic names are being made after more than one subject in order to cross the line of unoriginality and leave it far behind.

-How many get a personal nickname from the name of a company (which isnt really fitting for only one person, considering you are most likely pretending to be a single person). Thats considerably less common.

-How appealing the name is, regardless of its original purpose. In the case of Nintendo, it does fit a personal nickname as well. Like me naming myself Triabeater, which is the name of a company in Idolmaster Xenoglossia.

-The chances of them finding us. You probably believe it must be easy for them to find us, considering the habit of looking things up when they have so much to do with what you do. This is variable though. Some people dont tend to come across the idea of looking up things. Plus, to find certain things, you need to keep searching and try better keywords that affect Google's ranking, making it leave in the first places the results with most keyword matches. But you also need to consider the other facts of how Google's ranking works, such ad its mechanisms, etc.

-The chances of them taking the bother to register an account. You know, a website can get thousands of visitors, but out of those thousands, only a certain portion will bother signing up. It will depend of how interested they are though. If they found it for matching the essential words looked up, it might most likely be what they were looking for. In the cases of seeing a link from ads in a place where not everyone is interested in such things, try to consider how many they are. The percentage may vary; like from general gaming community to a community focused on specific things that arent related to gaming at all, especially if they encourage not wasting time on fun and do their duty.

Yeah, some increase the chances, but the vast majority counter the account. But still, who knows? It could still be true.

You could've also just said "it's doubtful Nintendo would make an account here because they got other things to do, like make games".

User page at mfgg.net

[cl]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:11 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Vertette wrote:

You could've also just said "it's doubtful Nintendo would make an account here because they got other things to do, like make games".

Fair point. Here is the fact:

-Consider their availability before signing up. In the case of Nintendo, it's doubtful they would make an account here because they got other things to do, like make games.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:16 am 
もう帰らない
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
What sort of comment did that account write, anyway?

I mean, if it's something personal like saying that they like a game, of course it isn't Nintendo. The only sort of comment Nintendo would leave is a cease-and-desist letter. You guys do realize that Nintendo is a multinational corporation, right?

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:33 am 
Huh? What? Huh?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Black Serafuku wrote:

Could be real.

[cl]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
onpon4 wrote:
What sort of comment did that account write, anyway?

I mean, if it's something personal like saying that they like a game, of course it isn't Nintendo. The only sort of comment Nintendo would leave is a cease-and-desist letter. You guys do realize that Nintendo is a multinational corporation, right?

I do ask myself the same question. But Im afraid there is no way I can find a satisfactory answer on my own, considering there is no "view user comments" option visible to my eyes (I may need new glasses, but I am not THAT blind). Maybe staff have the privilege to look further into user data and rape their privacy? If we do find the comment, we will have further hints for unveiling the mystery.

I just tried the search tool while filtering results from author "Nintendo". Seems to be of no use for finding comments, but Ive happened to have found two prominent supporters of Nintendo's works:

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb ... 1&id=10481
http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb ... 1&id=29385

Everyone, please take your time to give them a round of applause for having the kindness and courage of crediting Nintendo as proof of respect and support to their copyrights. Their indisputable affectionate intentions of loyalty to Nintendo are crystal clear, letting you see through their hearts filled with that integrity of a soldier fighting to death for their kingdom, the one that makes them feel at home. If just there was more people like geneyuss2 and Matojeje in MFGG, Nintendo would think twice before shoving into us the cease-and-desist letter upon sudden realization of our appreciation to their endeavors that led us to building a community focused on their most popular franchise. We need more credits to Nintendo, other than the "All Nintendo material is © Nintendo" line at the bottom of the main site page, as it seems they apparently arent the fondest of appreciation shown by making them look at your shoes, like youre playing a prank on them. They demand it right in front of their eyes! Lets give our providers what they want! Banzai!

Last edited by Old Yuanxian on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I'm pretty sure it's real.
Banzai!

[tt]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:10 pm 
:D
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
If Nintendo wanted to do something here they'd send a threatening email.
Or bonus, if you look this account's IP and find it's in like Alabama or something, there you go.

[au]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Nah it's really my uncle who works at Nintendo and is Miyamoto's drinking buddy and gets me every game that Nintendo ever made and says Waluigi will be playable in Super Mario Odyssey.

At least it's about as true as this.

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:46 pm 
Marle's my waifu
[*]
[*]
[*]
Kritter wrote:
Nah it's really my uncle who works at Nintendo and is Miyamoto's drinking buddy and gets me every game that Nintendo ever made and says Waluigi will be playable in Super Mario Odyssey.

At least it's about as true as this.

Can you get your uncle to get me a job at Nintendo

I want to make the Marios

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 pm 
SnoPINGAS usually Icee
[*]
[*]
Pffffh...most likely fake.

GOTTA GO FAST IN SONIC THE WEBSITE!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER ACCOUNTS!

Deviantart: TheVideoGameFanatic2234 http://thatgamerguy2234.deviantart.com

Furaffinity: ThatGamerGuy2234 http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thatgamerguy2234

InkBunny: ThatGamerGuy2234 https://inkbunny.net/ThatGamerguy2234

Spongebob Community: Spemgeburb https://www.thesbcommunity.com/profile/3722-spemgeburb/

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 26 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic