[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

phpBB [video]

Part of me is surprised that this show is still on constantly in Rerun Land - and that there's even a sequel still being produced. Then again, Full House does have a distinctive corny charm, and it's probably more enduring than the majority of 80's Family Sitcoms™.

I'm just old enough to know Full House from when it was originally on TV, but I don't recall watching it much (unless you count America's Funniest Home Videos with Bob Saget). However, when I was about 12, I discovered that Full House - and things related to the Olsen twins in general - was a fantastic way to annoy my brother. So I ended up watching a handful* of episodes and came to the conclusion that Full House was often terrible yet also adorable. My opinion has not wavered since then.

* Occasionally I fear that it may have been more than a handful - a glimpse at the episode lists on Wikipedia shows a lot of episodes that sound very familiar.

This show is also of great significance to a certain MFGG fangame series involving marine mammals (marine mammals that are not walruses).

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
 Post subject: Re: Full House
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 pm 
Silly guy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
The actress of the mom is hot.

Anyway, never really saw an episode or if I have i don't remember this.i didn't know a remake was being made.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:03 pm 
soverygrin
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I actually think I watched a few episodes of this with my parents last year. Yeah. I don't know if I should be happy that this happened at all.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:10 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I like Full House ;_;

I didn't as a kid though

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:52 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I think I watched most of the episodes with my siblings when it first re-ran on nickelodeon. I liked it at the time, but it's really hard to watch now.
It's sickeningly sweet and the laughtrack thinks it's a lot funnier than it really is. In a sheltered christian home it was a perfect family TV show.

I watched some of Fuller House when it first came out. They tried to add in "edge" to appeal to the now grown-up fans. I'm perfectly fine with swearing and dirty jokes normally, but Full House is pure. It's "saying f*** too your grandma" levels of uncomfortable.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:23 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Let's remember that Bob Saget is a filthy comedian now

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:53 pm 
следующая игра скоро будет
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I'm definitely familiar with the show - anyone who's played Charisma would know that I tend to use an off-color screencap from the show for each game's title screen (all provided by the absolutely hilarious "Full House Reviewed" blog, which has unfortunately ended, but I'd still highly recommend checking them out! NSFW language warning though, the guy reviewing can get pretty passionate about his hatred for the show).

I grew up watching reruns of it on Nick@Nite, and... is it just me or does it feel like they never stopped rerunning it? It feels like it's been in constant rotation in their schedule since 2002, which is kind of absurd to me. It had to have dropped off at some point, and yet it feels like it never has?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:16 pm 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Vimimin wrote:
I grew up watching reruns of it on Nick@Nite, and... is it just me or does it feel like they never stopped rerunning it? It feels like it's been in constant rotation in their schedule since 2002, which is kind of absurd to me. It had to have dropped off at some point, and yet it feels like it never has?

Well it's like they say, "Whatever happened to predictability..."

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[tt]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:31 pm 
:D
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Despite being 31, I've never really seen the show.
All I was interested in was cartoons, Nick shows, and video games.

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 9 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic