Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 24 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [ca]
 Post subject: Re: What's your opinion on kid-friendly sites/games?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:51 pm 
Silly guy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Robles seems cool just hearing about all the coding and programing possibilities.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:07 pm 
Here we go.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I've been around the early 2000s Roblox, as well but yeah, the userbase has gone to sh#t and I really didn't like the changes to the currency system and the player models, plus, it's flooded with unoriginal copies of the same user created games with different titles, themes, etc. The only good thing that came out was the exceptionally well made games like "Pokémon Brick Bronze and like you mentioned "Sonic World".

User page at mfgg.net

[zw]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:40 pm 
[*]
[*]
Technoflops wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube is the greatest fighting game ever created

bu-
Quote:
Joking aside, I don't play Roblox and Minecraft because they are boring. Maybe if they were fun then I would.

oh thank god i thought you were actually calling melee a fighting game

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:34 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I used to play Roblox a lot in 2012 and 2013, and I even used to know you on Roblox Kirby, but lately I've kinda stopped playing reguarly on Roblox and I only play now because of a community I'm in on it. I've had many memories playing it for almost 5 years, especially some in PMRP (I was an admin there, but about a year ago I left the group because I started to get too busy to come to most of the events)

Personally I think Roblox is not as good as it used to be, back when it was less popular there wasn't a terrible filter, there was a much better system where there was a menu of phrases you could say if your account was less than 13 years old. I don't know why they removed it but it was better than the new system where it sometimes tags single simple words like "close" and "here" (it doesn't always, but it does tag words like that occasionally, even with a 13+ account). Also, since it has gotten more popular, there are a lot of scam bots around trying to trick people. Not a fault with the game, but they could handle it better than they are currently. (ex. removing comments on games, making it so you can only see servers friends are in)

Personally they are becoming a little more kid friendly lately, but it is a good thing they're trying to if most of their users are under 13 at this point. I'm about 13 and a half at this point, but I do enjoy playing it whenever I have time to.

(11/28/2020) Looking back at most of the things I did here many years ago makes me feel embarrassed :p But hey, we all started somewhere on the internet I guess. This site is basically the only remains of how I was years ago, and I can't look back at what me from over 5 years ago thought was "comedy" without cringing haha

I don't know if I'll return here some day, but I thank you all for the memories coming back to me after looking through my old posts. (which I advise you not to look through if you want to stay sane) If I do return, I do know of the new forum's existence, I just felt like looking back at posts here instead since I was more active on this one.

May the holidays go good if you are reading this around the time I am putting this text in my signature.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 24 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic