Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 67 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: 9/11 was a false flag operation
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:36 pm 
[*]
And since nobody seems to care about the Towers, I'm going to ignore them completely. Look into it yourself, the towers aren't even all that important. They're just the ballistic evidence, but there is so much solid evidence that points towards an inside job that has nothing to do with the conjecture of those ****ing towers or missiles into the pentagon.

Ignore the towers. Let's talk about....

Troop positions being set up on Afghanistan's border before 9/11.

Donald Rumsfeld announcing 2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon on September 10th...

The movement of money from the Inter-Services Intelligence to the hijackers.

General Mahmoud having breakfast with the house intelligence committee on the morning of 9/11.

Shoot down orders changing hands form the joint chiefs to vice president Cheney shortly before 9/11.

Stand down orders being enforced with testimony by Norman Mineta. Unclaimed put options.

PNAC writing think pieces basically calling for this kind of attack to reinvigorate the military industrial complex's ludicrous cold war sized budget.

INSANE NUMBERS of foreign intelligence warnings being ignored, over and over and over again.

The Bush administration ignoring the multiple intelligence briefings indicating an attack was coming.

The Bush-Binladen connections that have existed for decades. The clear intention to establish oil pipelines using Taliban assistance back in 1997.

The FBI had assets LIVING WITH THE hijackers before the attacks took place.

The fact that these attacks and the activities that occurred after it were almost carbon copies of previous plans to invade Cuba with Operation Northwoods including snipers running around DC.

The fact that the anthrax attacks were actually American strains created by American bio-weapons laboratories but blamed on Al-Qaeda.

The fact that Al-Qaeda was an American creation of whom many high level American diplomats had meetings with them during their war with the soviets.

That fact that during these attacks it just so happened that those Straussian f*** were in power and had major boners for the idea of a clash of civilizations...
which they also mentioned time and time again after the attacks to instill the idea of a new Crusade.

And Able Danger.

Any one of these things on their own would be called mere conjecture or coincidence.
But all of these happenstances at once?

Now that's a conspiracy.

[us]
 Post subject: Re: 9/11 was a false flag operation
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:41 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Physix wrote:
there is so much solid evidence that points towards an inside job
[...]
Any one of these things on their own would be called mere conjecture or coincidence.

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[zw]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 pm 
[*]
[*]
heh........ idoits.........
i wil show u the TURTH of 911

evry1 on this mario forum will becom ENLIGHTENED

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:45 pm 
[*]
>claims proof
>never shows it
>never will
>cause can't
>will deflect and ignore endlessly
>probably needs mental help with how you handle conflict and general attitudes towards others

Last edited by DreiDreiDesert on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:48 pm 
[*]
Also Sandy Hook was a hoax. No kids died that day, all the closed-casket funerals had empty caskets.

Actors paid to walk around aimlessly (look at the guy in the yellow jacket):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvjPMm3sA4

Remember Columbine? No one in their right mind would deny that it happened. People died, on camera, unquestionably.
The victims and their relatives are still being questioned to this day about their experiences.

Sandy hook, though? The day a crazed 125 pound white boy carrying 4 heavy duty weapons managed to gun down 25+ people in 5 minutes...? A feat that even trained SWAT soldiers testified would be near impossible to accomplish with his build?

It was forgotten in a week... It was just a week before the coverage died down as if it never even happened.

If I was the parent of one of these supposed dead children and I heard Alex Jones talking all that **** about Sandy Hook being a conspiracy and no kids actually dying, I'd be ****ing furious. I'd sue him and easily be able to produce all the necessary evidence. Photos, videos, all of it would be at my disposal. But that's never happened. That alone is a dead giveaway that all of this **** is fabricated. There are no photos of dead children, there are no videos, there is no evidence for any of this happening ever. Because it didn't happen.

Last edited by Physix on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[zw]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:52 pm 
[*]
[*]
Mods, can this thread be moved to the Space Junk Galaxy? I think it would be more at home there.

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:54 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Physix... a kid walking around is evidence that he was a paid actor? What was he paid to do?

The captions are literally trying to tell you what conversations were happening on the ground. Why do you only have circumstantial evidence? Why do you have a video of a kid walking around in circles after a school shooting as if being "zoned out" as the video says is unusual after something like that, but when it comes to any kind of evidence whatsoever there's absolutely nothing?

Why do you believe that? I understand it being a little weird, but like... why do you believe that? What makes it fact?

Image Image

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:56 pm 
[*]
HylianDev wrote:
Physix... a kid walking around is evidence that he was a paid actor? What was he paid to do?

The captions are literally trying to tell you what conversations were happening on the ground. Why do you only have circumstantial evidence? Why do you have a video of a kid walking around in circles after a school shooting as if being "zoned out" as the video says is unusual after something like that, but when it comes to any kind of evidence whatsoever there's absolutely nothing?

Why do you believe that? I understand it being a little weird, but like... why do you believe that? What makes it fact?

Oh please, it's not just "a" kid. Pick any person in that video. Any person at all. Pay attention to how they behave and what they do.

They don't do anything. They're completely aimless, planted on the scene to 'act busy'. No one is talking to anyone else, they're just aimlessly walking in circles.

Is this what people in an "emergency situation" act like? You tell me.

Last edited by Physix on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:57 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

... what does this prove?

Image Image

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:58 pm 
[*]
No two people look alike. Especially not celebrities like Natalie Portman and Kiera Knightley, or Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry, etc esp when you're in stressful situations and have photography from afar taken from afar.

Also, if they're trying to hide this, why use the same people? What sense does that make? That'd make it possible to portray it as a hoax then . . . so why do it?

[kp]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm 
I'm number 1!
[*]
[*]
Sandy Hook parents are furious at Alex Jones, that's a pretty easy think to look up if you're actually interested in it LOL. Just recently they were pissed that Megyn Kelly had Alex Jones on her NBC show http://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/533255636 ... -interview. Mass shootings are so commonplace now you probably don't hear about 99% of them https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/mass-shootings-2017/

as for 9/11, I really don't think it could be covered up so well if the US was behind it. However it's undeniable that it's been used politically for a lot of bad stuff since then.
Here's a song about 9/11- I don't think Bush did 9/11 as the song suggests but it's got some interesting stuff in it. (I was shocked to find out they made a clean version of this LOL)

Quote:
[Intro: Mos Def]
Man, you hear this bull---- they be talking
Every day, man
It's like these mother------- is just like professional liars
You know what I'm sayin'? It's wild, listen

[Hook: Mos Def + Jadakiss]
Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects
It was you, -----
Tell the truth, -----!
Bush knocked down the towers
Tell the truth, -----!
Tell the truth, -----!

[Verse 1: Immortal Technique]
I pledge no allegiance, -----, ---- the President's speeches!
I'm baptized by America and covered in leeches
The dirty water that bleaches your soul and your facial features
Drownin' you in propaganda that they spit through the speakers
And if you speak about the evil that the government does
The Patriot Act will track you to the type of your blood
They try to frame you and say you was tryna sell drugs
And throw a federal indictment on ------ to show you love
This ---- is run by fake Christians, fake politicians
Look at they mansions, and look at the conditions you live in
All they talk about is terrorism on television
They tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission
They funded al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religion
Even though Bin Laden was a CIA tactician
They gave him billions of dollars and they funded his purpose
Fahrenheit 9/11? That's just scratchin' the surface!

It was you, -----
Tell the truth, -----!
Tell the truth, -----!
Tell the truth, -----!

[Verse 2: Immortal Technique]
They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bull----, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
‘Cause if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the South, my -----
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my -----
You ever clock someone who talk ---- or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot at you and was rapin' your moms
And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons
We sold him that ---- after Ronald Reagan's election
Mercenary contractors fightin' a new era
Corporate military bankin' off the war on terror
They controllin' the ghetto with the fear of attack
Tryin' to distract the fact that they engineerin' the crack
So I'm strapped, like Lee Malvo, holdin' a sniper rifle
These bullets will touch your kids, and I don't mean like Michael
Your body be sent to the morgue, stripped down and recycled
I fire on house ------ that support you and like you
‘Cause innocent people get murdered in the struggle daily
And poor people never get ---- and struggle daily
This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this ---- is real
Written on the dollar underneath the Masonic seal

[Interlude: Eminem]
I don't rap for dead presidents
I'd rather see the President dead
It's never been said, but I set precedents

It was you, -----
Tell the truth, -----!
Tell the truth, -----!
Tell the truth, -----!

[Interlude: Eminem]
Shady Records was eighty seconds away from the Towers
Some cowards ------ with the wrong building
They meant to hit ours

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm 
[*]
I was in a mall when a man with a walking IV fell down an escalator and bloodied my mom. He died there. People were pretty aimless and unsure of what to do and just sorta grouped and gawked.

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:03 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

DreiDreiDesert wrote:
I was in a mall when a man with a walking IV fell down an escalator and bloodied my mom. He died there. People were pretty aimless and unsure of what to do and just sorta grouped and gawked.

I was in a mall recently where an old man got hurt on an escalator. Same thing. People standing around, staring, etc.

Image Image

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:03 pm 
Am a girl
[*]
[*]
At the funeral for my best friend people where aimless
all they could do was cry and stand there or walk in circles

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:26 pm 
[*]
https://youtu.be/m1yfJDCMU64?t=54m4s

Yes, but why would all of these 100+ people walk around the firehouse in a circle?

Watch it.

That's what I mean when I say "circle". It's literally one gigantic clockwise circle.

All your friends at this funeral were standing around and walking in circles. But I doubt they were walking in a clockwise fashion around the casket, over and over and over again.

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:31 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Physix wrote:
https://youtu.be/m1yfJDCMU64?t=54m4s

Yes, but why would all of these 100+ people walk around the firehouse in a circle?

Watch it.

That's what I mean when I say "circle". It's literally one gigantic clockwise circle.

All your friends at this funeral were standing around and walking in circles. But I doubt they were walking in a clockwise fashion around the casket, over and over and over again.

Dude... it looped one second of footage. That's not walking around in circles. That's not walking around in one single circle. That's a tiny grab of footage that looks like people walking in some sort of... half-circle? Idk?

Maybe they grabbed footage where all those people sorta looked like they were in a line or something, but if you watch the footage past that point (convenient that it cuts the footage after that one second huh?) maybe they all dissipate. There is no reason to believe they were walking in circles. If there was, she'd have shown more than one second of footage of them "walking in circles".

Image Image

User page at mfgg.net

[kp]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:39 pm 
I'm number 1!
[*]
[*]
idk you really cant assume people are going to behave rationally in those kind of situations. people get so used to routines and expected behaviors but there's no protocol for that kind of stuff so people really just Don't know what to do

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 pm 
[*]
Super Mario WTL wrote:
idk you really cant assume people are going to behave rationally in those kind of situations. people get so used to routines and expected behaviors but there's no protocol for that kind of stuff so people really just Don't know what to do

Except I'd assume that at least half of these people are professionally trained staff who were summoned to respond to an emergency situation.
And they were walking around in circles, through the fire house, and back out.
Where else have you seen such a thing happening?

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:30 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Physix wrote:
Super Mario WTL wrote:

Except I'd assume that at least half of these people are professionally trained staff who were summoned to respond to an emergency situation.
And they were walking around in circles, through the fire house, and back out.
Where else have you seen such a thing happening?

There's like, so many people there that there's no way there's enough work for all of them to do.

It's like when my granny fell one time and they sent like, two fire trucks and an ambulance lol

If you're going to just make grand assumptions like "hmm a lot of people there not doing much. That must mean that the government faked this school shooting!" then you basically lose the ability to question anything I say in return. Not to mention that each argument you come up with, you give up as soon as somebody comes up with a significantly more rational explanation. Does that mean you're not using Yellow Hoodie Boy and Walking In Circles Dudes as evidence anymore, since you mentioned them and tossed them aside so frivolously?

EDIT: I want to add that, for as circumstantial as this is, there was a real missed opportunity. I remember it happening in December 2012, right after Obama was reelected. If Obama REALLY wanted to work up that anti-gun angle, he'd have done this BEFORE the election and made sure he was elected on an even stronger anti-gun current.

Image Image

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm 
I'll see you all at 3:15!
[*]
[*]
[*]
Physix, my guy, use less obvious bait next time

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 67 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic