Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 67 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Re: 9/11 was a false flag operation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:41 pm 
[*]
Super Mario WTL wrote:
Sandy Hook parents are furious at Alex Jones

If these parents or the government had the pictures, they would've shown them. If those parents actually lost children, they would've sued the **** out of Alex Jones for calling Sandy Hook a hoax. They would've settled for millions, and they would've easily been able to conjure up the evidence necessary to do so. But they haven't. Because there is no evidence. They could've very easily demolished all of these conspiracy theories by just presenting those few crucial bits of evidence - the undisturbed images of the crime scene with victims and everything - but they haven't. Why not? Why not present THE MOST CRUCIAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE? Ask yourself that. Can it be possible... That the evidence simply does not exist? If it doesn't exist, then why not?

Because no kids died that day. That's why.
Why else would all of the funerals be, conveniently enough, closed casket?

There are too many inconsistencies and contradictions within the official story. Photoshopped pictures of families, photoshopped mugshot of Adam Lanza (the official mugshot is ****ing 144p quality with forensic markings around the eyelids, nose, and especially the rectangle mouth... We have higher quality pictures of the columbine shooters from decades prior), no pictures of the bodies, people walking aimlessly around the firehouse to look busy, a lack of internet activity on the school's website, forged "evidence" at the crime scene (Lanza's hat with no blood on it after a supposed shot to the head), etc.

If the official story is true, there's still no answer to any of these inconsistencies. Why would all of these random things have happened in a way that leads to as much suspicion of the official story as possible? Why the fake hat at the crime scene? Why put a little shitstain of blood on the bed and claim it was the scene of a gun-inflicted suicide? Gun-inflicted suicides are VERY MESSY. Blood absolutely everywhere... But not in this case.

This is a photo of Lanza's mother's bed with the little pool of blood on the bed and I believe pillow with light blood on just the corner. Not. Possible. Even a .22 will make a serious mess. The blood should've covered the headboard, walls, a bigger mess on the bed, and cast off even to the ceiling. Google gunshot deaths and see the mess.

None of it makes sense. Even if it's true, it's been tampered with and covered up and forged heavily. Anyone defending the official story is indeed defending a forged narrative. It's time to ask some questions.

Also to anyone doubting that 9/11 was a controlled demolition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:01 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
You can't sue someone for being a meanie head and then "settle for millions"

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:02 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
"Why were all the funerals closed casket"

Because nobody wants to look at the swiss-cheesed bodies of children you ****ing lunatic

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:08 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
The real question: if Sandy Hook was a hoax then why didn't that gat-dern obummer steal all our guns away

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm 
[*]
Spritey wrote:
"Why were all the funerals closed casket"

Because nobody wants to look at the swiss-cheesed bodies of children you ****ing lunatic

Grandstanding nonsense.
There shouldn't be a problem, really, because no swiss-cheesed bodies of children exist. Unless you have evidence to the contrary? Pictures, perhaps? Oh wait.

There's no proof that Adam Lanza ever even committed the act. There's photos of a hat lying on the ground (with no blood), some furniture being slightly misplaced, and some blood on a bed, and photos of guns. That's it. And those "grieving parents"... Yeah, the ones who couldn't manage to shed a single tear on camera? I think i'd be crying a bit more if my kid was gunned down... That, or I'd be stone cold and dead on the inside. But there they are, smiling, talking to the camera and openly answering questions. Come on. I cried harder when my dog died.

And don't argue that it's impossible for hundreds of people to be involved in a conspiracy. That's what a conspiracy is, and conspiracies happen. These people are all lackeys. They're pawns, and are not necessarily in on the big plan. They're handed a couple hundred bucks, told to do something, and they do it no questions asked. Ever heard of psy-ops? They're real. They happen. Sandy Hook is a low-tier psy-op done by the government to test their ability and see how much they could get away with for future reference. That's how they develop their propaganda, testing little bit at a time and pushing the boundaries with every operation. Do you have a hard time believing this? Don't. Because the USA has done far ****ing worse and they still are. You hold too much faith in a government that's currently running 5 undeclared wars in the middle east as of this very moment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycholog ... _States%29

And these are the ones they allow us to see - the ones that show up on the wiki. Imagine the hundreds of other psyops that are kept under wraps.

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:20 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
FYI: if something like this was actually a hoax, it would've been planned so perfectly with such skilled actors that you wouldn't be able to ask BS questions like "why weren't the shocked parents crying hard enough"

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:28 pm 
[*]
Spritey wrote:
FYI: if something like this was actually a hoax, it would've been planned so perfectly with such skilled actors that you wouldn't be able to ask BS questions like "why weren't the shocked parents crying hard enough"

You hold too much faith in the public. There's no need for "perfection", as seen by the fact that the mainstream media and the public completely accepted this story despite its numerous inconsistencies. All pathos, no logos. Why ask for photographic evidence of dead children's bodies when you can just say "it's too tragic to display on public television" and cover it all up? The government knows that the public is stupid. After all, we also swallowed 9/11's bull**** whole and gargled it in our throats while endlessly spewing "never forget". These people know what they can get away with - which is quite a lot - so there's no need for "perfection".

Wanna see Shanksville? This is what they gov't supposedly passed off as an "airplane crash site" on 9/11.

Now, THIS IS WHAT AN AIRPLANE CRASH LOOKS LIKE.

Notice the um, PLANE.

And despite this, people still bought it. The government knows how little it takes to fool a nation. Perfection is far from necessary.

Last edited by Physix on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:29 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Physix wrote:
Sandy Hook is a low-tier psy-op done by the government to test their ability and see how much they could get away with for future reference.

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:32 pm 
[*]
Kritter wrote:
Physix wrote:
Sandy Hook is a low-tier psy-op done by the government to test their ability and see how much they could get away with for future reference.

Why are you mocking something that's 1) obvious and 2) happened numerous times before?

Are you going to argue that psy-ops never happen? And never have happened? Are you seriously going to argue that the most imperialistic government in existence (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... ime_change) is somehow incapable of fooling its own people and testing its own limits in doing so? It's insanely plausible, I think. Waving it off as some sort of chem trail moon landing illuminati tinfoil hat conspiracy isn't giving it the recognition it very well deserves.

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Why not take your [irrefutable proof] and use it to expose the heinously corrupt government instead of arguing about it on a Mario forum in a tiny corner of the internet? Surely you have all the proof you need to overthrow the administration and bring in a new era of total governmental transparency?

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 pm 
[*]
Kritter wrote:
Why not take your [irrefutable proof] and use it to expose the heinously corrupt government instead of arguing about it on a Mario forum in a tiny corner of the internet? Surely you have all the proof you need to overthrow the administration and bring in a new era of total governmental transparency?

Oh boy you've opened my eyes, mate. I can't believe it was this easy all along. It's not like several hundred construction workers, civil engineers, architects, firefighters, and pilots have already debunked the official NIST reports or something... Just to be ignored and mocked by the mainstream public as nothing but tinfoil hat wearing truthers. No matter how much evidence is presented to counter the official claims, the masses of dumbasses have already bought in to the story. So what the hell, might as well **** on these forums out of spite and frustration.

Last edited by Physix on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Oh you're giving up already? You almost had me sold.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:57 pm 
[*]
Kritter wrote:
Oh you're giving up already? You almost had me sold.

You're already sold on the official story, but that's exactly what's scary. Who in their right mind would trust anything the mainstream media has to say?
I mean you're buying this 9/11 story from the people who brought you:

- False testimony https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony%29 that was used as a pretense to start the gulf war.
- Lies about JFK's assassination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiSoxFHyjGY
- And now 9/11 to start a war in the middle east. It's not exactly hard to swallow, is it? This is just history repeating itself. It's nothing tin-foily.

I don't have to link you this again, do I? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... ime_change
Look at how LONG that list is. You can't possibly argue that the US is above this sort of thing.

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:10 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I'm sure 9/11 was all just swamp gas from a weather balloon trapped in a thermal pocket and reflecting the light from Venus.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:13 pm 
[*]
Kritter wrote:
I'm sure 9/11 was all just swamp gas from a weather balloon trapped in a thermal pocket and reflecting the light from Venus.

You can't accept opposing arguments - especially when they start making sense. That's when it gets scary, because now you'll have to face the fact that you were wrong all along. It's a hard pill to swallow, but I'm sure someday you'll get the courage to face reality - or at least to honestly entertain opposing viewpoints without simply mocking or dismissing them as conspiratorial nonsense. As my boy Aristotle put it, "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

[au]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
I have way more pressing questions to be asking myself right now, such as "man, what am I going to do for lunch?" or "really, what AM I going to do for lunch? For real?". I honestly haven't decided between a tuna roll or just some toast.

Update: I ended up going with toast.

Last edited by Kritter on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[zw]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 am 
[*]
[*]
physix is your avatar from a game
it's cool art

please tell me quick before the illuminati reptilians cause world war 3

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:31 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I'm guessing the reason there's not much plane debris in the first picture is because the plane ****ing flew through a building long before hitting the ground

Or if this was the plane that missed its target, there are still many other factors to consider

1. The plane in your second photo landed in some nice soft brush

2. The planes could've been flying at different heights, and likely were

3. They could've hit the ground at different angles

4. Clearly some time has passed in the first photo compared to the second photo, who's to say they hadn't already cleaned up large debris?

5. A million other factors you're not considering because your evidence begins and ends with the incorrect assumption that this photo is what a plane crash looks like 100% of the time

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:51 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
"The government knows how easy it is to fool a nation"

Yeah and they have it down to a science. When you're fooled by the government you have no idea it's happening. My point is that if an operation like this was carried out by the US government, they'd dot their i's and cross their t's a little bit, don't you think?

It's like if the moon landing was actually fake, you sure as **** wouldn't see anything that looked off, because they would've utilized the very best film techniques available at the time to ensure nobody had any questions

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:55 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Also @ "stop dismissing my theories as conspiratorial nonsense" (paraphrasing)

The problem with theories like this is that they're nothing new; you're parroting the same points people have been giving for nearly two decades, and you're making light of serious tragedies

Especially with the Sandy Hook thing. You're discounting people's emotions so you can believe the world is more spooky and exciting than it actually is

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 67 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic