Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 67 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Re: 9/11 was a false flag operation
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:37 pm 
[*]
trolling doesn't work if you just make people think you're incompetent and/or dumb; you need to make them think you're genuine

[kp]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:50 pm 
I'm number 1!
[*]
[*]
who cares if its trolling or not, its a thread on a forum we're going to discuss it if we want to

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 am 
[*]
no it should be discussed in a serious thread not some idiots afternoon bordom killer

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:56 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
9/11 was a hoax filmed on the moon by Kurt Cobain

[fi]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:57 am 
:3c
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

the moon landing was a hoax; it was filmed on the surface of mars by an infinite amount of trained monkeys

My signature is very empty now that I've removed the advertising. :(

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:19 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
I don't get the point of this thread.

Is it to just discuss real events that actually happen is fake due to some bull**** reason? Or is it entirely just a troll and boredom thread?

Really makes you think, huh...

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:52 pm 
[*]
Psid wrote:
I don't get the point of this thread.

Is it to just discuss real events that actually happen is fake due to some bull**** reason? Or is it entirely just a troll and boredom thread?

Really makes you think, huh...

No one argues over Columbine's validity. That **** had solid hard evidence and very few miraculous coincidences. Meanwhile, looking at something like Sandy Hook where there's a billion and one odd-ball moments such as people walking around and through a firehouse over and over again, the passing of a law that hides all death information of minors to prevent any leaks just months prior (with a clause that hides information about ANY homicide), a skinny white boy managing to carry 4 heavy weapons on him while gunning 25 kids down in 5 minutes, THIS graph looking at internet activity for the school's website:

The website's activity shot down in 2008 due to the school's asbestos infestation. No emails between staff, no meetings, nothing. Why? Because the school was completely vacant... Until the day of the shooting. What a miraculous coincidence that must be.

Photoshopped family pictures.

Notice how the grass is sharp in the center, but miraculously gets insanely blurry near the right side of the image?
Hey guys, that's not how grass behaves.

Grass doesn't miraculously get clipped when in front of some guy's knee. And the girl on the right... Where's her right leg?

I don't even have to go over this one. A hilariously sloppy job indeed.

The burden of proof lies with anyone claiming that these are undoctored photographs. And one photograph puts all the rest under suspicion.

Here's a Columbine family photo for comparison:
Notice how it actually looks real? There's no bull**** clipping or blurring or missing limbs?
How can that be?! It's almost as if it's a real family photo of a real family!

Then there's this.

ImageImage

I've not seen a single hoax video cover it ever. They do a lot about the outside of the school, the Lanza house and all that but not one video, not one doc or other coverage have I found has ever just straight up pointed to this one single piece and called it a day.

Every other thing out there can be debated. This one can't. At all. The story is either true or it's not true. And if any one piece of the story is bull****, the entire story is bull****.

The official story is that well before any cops arrived, and what, 7 or so minutes in, Adam Lanza turned the gun on himself, pulled the trigger, the bullet traveled through his skull, through the hat and lodged in the ceiling or wall. They show these images as Lanza's hat, as identified by the bullet hole.

I don't f*cking think so, no.

THIS is what getting shot in the head while wearing a hat looks like:
Spoiler:

Showing these two images and pawning them off as evidence of that claim doesn't wash. There's not a single drop of blood on the inside or outside of the hat, and that's not reality. The claim is he was wearing the hat when he pulled the trigger - the bullet traveled through it before it lifted or fell off his head, so there should be a massive amount of blood staining, brain and skull fragmentation and hair all inside the hat, as well as staining on the outside.

There is no blood on the floor near the bullet casing which also indicates a big staged photo op as the shell would've flown out and landed at a distance. The hat did not also fly off and conveniently land by the casing. They are two entirely different trajectories. So, the claim is this hat landed near this casing, yet it's different in both and they flipped the hat over - one way or the other way, no telling - and there's not the first speck of blood or brain matter.

You guys are missing the point. I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a hoax "just because they conveniently passed a law that prevents the release of any actual convincing photographic evidence", or "just because of some hat", or "just because of internet activity", or "just because of erratic and unbelievable behavior at the scene", or "just because family photos were shopped as hell".

I'm saying Sandy Hook was a hoax BECAUSE ALL OF THESE THINGS HAPPENED AT ONCE. Anyone can point to any one detail and say "that's debatable, people act weird under stress, that doesn't prove anything, etc etc", but no one, NO ONE can debate all of these inconsistencies in bulk. Sorry, Sandy Hook is bull****. The factual evidence they provided to support their claim does not support their claim whatsoever. Anyone claiming otherwise has a massive burden of proof on their shoulders.

Last edited by HylianDev on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Changed image in spoiler to link

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:29 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Quote:
people walking around and through a firehouse over and over again

I demonstrated how that claim is a lie, so no.

Quote:
the passing of a law that hides all death information of minors to prevent any leaks just months prior (with a clause that hides information about ANY homicide)

What information?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 07354.html

Here are all the names, sexes, and birthdays.

Not to mention that there are places that have laws that hide the names, so it's not too weird.

Quote:
THIS graph looking at internet activity for the school's website:

... Do you know how the wayback machine works? It doesn't magically know when a website is making changes. It collects information about a website when it comes across a link to it. I don't even know what this would imply.

Also check this out:

https://web.archive.org/web/20080604014 ... robots.txt

It stopped crawling because the robots.txt told the wayback bot to stay away. Which isn't unusual at all.

Quote:
Photoshopped family pictures.

That doesn't look photoshopped to me. It looks so blurry that you couldn't even tell if it was. So thanks for screenshotting that from a 480p YouTube video.

Quote:
I don't even have to go over this one. A hilariously sloppy job indeed.

Yes you do. Again, a blurry photo. Blurry does not mean photoshopped.

Quote:
The burden of proof lies with anyone claiming that these are undoctored photographs. And one photograph puts all the rest under suspicion.

Do you understand what burden of proof is? Hahaha. You have provided no evidence of photoshopping outside of "huh this blurry photo looks slightly weird, THOSE KIDS MUST NOT HAVE DIED!"

Wow! This photo must be faked! Look how blurry it is!!!

Woops, nevermind.

Quote:
Notice how it actually looks real? There's no bull**** clipping or blurring or missing limbs?

That photo looks new. Like it was taken without the missing child. Why are you comparing it to photos taken with the missing child? Also the blurring is probably from your bad screenshots. I noticed no missing limbs lol

Quote:
Every other thing out there can be debated. This one can't. At all. The story is either true or it's not true. And if any one piece of the story is bull****, the entire story is bull****.

I know how nice it would be for you to find one little itty bitty thing wrong here at all. It's apparent to me because of just how many straws you're willing to grasp at here. Notice just how many points you've brought up that have been thrown out as any kind of evidence.

But you can't say "all of my unproven wild claims MUST be true if I find anything unusual at all about the situation".

Quote:
The official story is that well before any cops arrived, and what, 7 or so minutes in, Adam Lanza turned the gun on himself, pulled the trigger, the bullet traveled through his skull, through the hat and lodged in the ceiling or wall. They show these images as Lanza's hat, as identified by the bullet hole.

I can't find anywhere that says that he was wearing the hat when he shot himself. It's a hat with an apparent bullet hole.

Quote:
I'm saying Sandy Hook was a hoax BECAUSE ALL OF THESE THINGS HAPPENED AT ONCE.

But there is a HUGE problem with this logic. There is no smoking gun. It's all a bunch of circumstantial nonsense, and some of it was even literally people lying or not knowing how basic technology works (like crawling bots).

Quote:
no one, NO ONE can debate all of these inconsistencies in bulk.

There's nothing to debate. You have no evidence hahaha. It's just a bunch of nothing that you're nitpicking. You can say that any event was faked if you try hard enough. Even Columbine. "They were all actors!" or "The kids were kidnapped by the government! Those were paintball guns!"

Quote:
Anyone claiming otherwise has a massive burden of proof on their shoulders.

One more time for good measure: You don't know how burden of proof works. You have given us a boatload of nothing to work with.

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[gs]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:16 am 
What does MFGG think of the JFK assassination?

[fi]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:53 am 
:3c
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Physix wrote:

One guy once told me about a game on MFGG, but it never existed, so MFGG must've never existed!

Physix wrote:
THIS is what getting shot in the head while wearing a hat looks like:

Whoa, hey, are you even allowed to link that here?

My signature is very empty now that I've removed the advertising. :(

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:16 pm 
[*]
9/11 was a hoax created by the evil conspirists in society trying to ruin everyone and everything. If I had to compare them to something similar I would say their actions are defintely reminiscent of a more extremist version of Bowser from the popular series Mario Bros. RPG.

You know what definitely wasn't a hoax though?

The Blueprint by Jay-Z

never forget.

to this point, i recently saw some video where a stupid teenager blew both of his hands off with a pipe bomb. my only question is, why couldn't this have been zelma2chainz instead?

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:24 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
My theory is that 9/11 was a hoax by Columbia Pictures to sell more tickets for Spiderman

All the evidence lines up:

1. There was an early teaser trailer showing the twin towers
2. The trailer was pulled shortly after the attacks
3. If you watch Spiderman........NO TWIN TOWERS
4. Coincidence?
5. I think not

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:26 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Draku wrote:
What does MFGG think of the JFK assassination?

JFK was never assassassinated, the video was altered by the russians using Corel Photo House to decrease american morale. John F Kennedy lived a long fruitful life until he died in the 9/11 attacks

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:27 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I mean if you think about it......september doesn't even have 11 days *mind blown*

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:56 am 
BlasterMaster wrote:
Mods, can this thread be moved to the Space Junk Galaxy? I think it would be more at home there.

Can this thread just be removed in general?

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:38 am 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
i love this website

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:40 pm 
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

what on earth is this thread aaaaaa

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:25 am 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
DreiDreiDesert wrote:
No two people look alike.

That's not true

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:52 am 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mors wrote:
i love this website

This post is very humorous because, at first glance, it may appear as if the intention of this post is for MFGG user Mors to declare his fondness for the aforementioned website. However, the intention is actually for the statement to come across as sarcastic to highlight the absurdity of a questionable series of events that had just occured. To increase the level of humor even further, this statement implies that the aforementioned questionable situation is, in fact, the status quo. The occasional repetition of this phrase only serves to further validate this reasoning.

Oh Mors, what a card you are~

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:28 pm 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Guys people are always talking about 9/11 but what about 11/9

My research shows bombings occurred on November 9, 2001 which led to the extinction of the dinosaurs

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 67 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic