[ 3 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: The future of TV, Target Demographics and Precure
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 pm 
[*]
As you guys know precure is an excellent and amazing show that a lot nipponese viewers are exteemely aware of and love however the west is slacking as usual to its greatest but slowly but surely are catching up.

My question is with the Demographic

If we view this image we will begin to see one of two thing:

1.) A lot of sqiggles on the page what the f*** are those?
2.) The age groups where viewership is most common

The light pink/blue areas indicate moderate watchers, while the darker areas indicate a more heavy audience within that demographic.

Why do you think older males are enjoying a show aimed at 9-12 year old kapanese girls? Is this a problem in society and is it in a way supporting pedophilia?

Precure to me is a the key to the truth of society, however I'm not going to force my ideology onto the younger members of MFGG.

to this point, i recently saw some video where a stupid teenager blew both of his hands off with a pipe bomb. my only question is, why couldn't this have been zelma2chainz instead?

[zw]
 Post subject: Re: The future of TV, Target Demographics and Precure
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:41 pm 
[*]
[*]
i agree, that info chart is f*** up
why are 8 yr old girls watching pretty cure?

pretty cure is a very manly show and the 25 yr old male demographic connects to the hot blooded action

idk what little girls get out of it. maybe if they were like 16 and try hard they'd connect to the make up aspect but there's not even that much

[kp]
 Post subject: Re: The future of TV, Target Demographics and Precure
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:39 pm 
I'm number 1!
[*]
[*]
Japanese My Little Pony

idk much about the previous series but I've been watching the current one (kirakira a la mode) and really it's just a solid good cartoon for kids. idk what the demographic of older dudes would get out of it really (maybe thats the age they finally come out of the 'eww girls' phase but still have the mind of a child? lol)

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 3 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic