[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
DJ Coco wrote:
Alcohol if it counts, but I can't drink anymore because of my meds. Not that I particularly liked any alcoholic beverages to begin with so I don't mind much.
Some girl invited me to smoke weed once but I declined because I wouldn't know how my meds would react to that.

Not a good idea to try were if you have medication for mental illness. I tried many times and each time it just got worse.

I've also tried cocaine, salvia, mushrooms, alcohol and a list of pharmaceuticals

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Ever try any drugs?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 am 
[RII]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Nope I'm boring AF. Don't even drink, much to the detriment of my social life.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:29 am 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

R II: That's pretty much where I am. I don't drink at all. I find the smell of alcohol to be about as appealing as the smell of dead animals, and I've had too many family members (not immediate family, but still family) struggle with alcoholism. I think I'd be responsible enough to handle an occasional drink, but I have no desire to try.

Unfortunately, it's hard to find people who are interested in socializing in ways that don't involve getting drunk.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:10 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I smoke weed almost daily, not a ton right now because it costs too much

I've determined physical addiction to marijuana doesn't exist; if I stop smoking my mood sucks for like 24 hours and then I'm back to normal. I just see it as kind of a supplement or a "boost", like the cup of coffee most people have every day. Our bodies have cannabinoid receptors so it's almost like we evolved to benefit from this particular plant.

I also drink a couple times a week but I really don't like getting too drunk. I have nausea problems normally, add alcohol to that and it's a nightmare. I like to have a mixed drink or two to relax but more than that I'll usually regret. Luckily I can smoke all the weed in the world and still be fine at this point.

I also tried salvia once and it sucked bad. I didn't smoke enough to actually trip out but it just made me angrier than I've ever been for about 2 minutes, and my skin was on fire. Not fun.

I'd like to try mushrooms. The rest probably isn't for me

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:12 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Also for the record, the first time I tried weed it didn't do anything for me, and I was so turned off my the "dude weed lmao" culture that I probably wasn't in the mood for it. The second time I really gave it a chance and it was a lot of fun

[ph]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:59 am 
The Extended Tileset-inator
[*]
[*]
I don't use drugs. EVER. I knew drugs are very dangerous to my health, and I predicted they taste really yucky. Never ever did I try tasting a single drug. And I'm still 15. And I need to live longer without drug abuse.

Everybody says that mushroom can be a drug, but do mushroom soups count as a drug? :/

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/Jaden1291
Subscribe to my Geometry Dash YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/GeometryDashAgentJDN

I play Geometry Dash also. I'm a level creator too, check out my levels!

Feel free to give me ideas for new extended tilesets! Also check out my Sprite Topic where I post my art stuff:
https://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14500

WARNING: Big Signature
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[kp]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:03 pm 
I'm number 1!
[*]
[*]
I rarely even drink coffee. All I need to get high is more Mario games

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 pm 
[*]
I've done the alcohol before, as the kids call it.

I make indie games check them out: https://studiolowpoly.itch.io/
twitter: https://twitter.com/Molten___

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:23 am 
cough syrup, bros

[fi]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:43 am 
Why so serious?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Nothing, besides alcohol.

THIS IS THE PUN TAX! PAY THE PUN TAX! - Proton Jon

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Jaden1291 the Toad wrote:
I don't use drugs. EVER. I knew drugs are very dangerous to my health, and I predicted they taste really yucky. Never ever did I try tasting a single drug. And I'm still 15. And I need to live longer without drug abuse.

Don't do drugs now, but if you wait until you're 21, you can smoke all the weed you want and nothing bad will happen except maybe to your wallet

Quote:
Everybody says that mushroom can be a drug, but do mushroom soups count as a drug? :/

LOL I wish I was this funny when I was 15

If you're being serious, what you're talking about is "shrooms" which is the street name for psilocybin mushrooms. It's also one of the less-destructive drugs (again, when you're an adult) and is non-addictive, in fact it's been shown to dramatically improve the lives of certain people with depression and other mental disorders.

One of the most deplorable and inadvertently harmful things public schools have ever done is try to convince kids that all drugs are exactly as dangerous. They put natural drugs that people have been using for thousands of years up on the same pedestal as drugs that will literally kill you, and all that does is ensure that when someone tries weed and doesn't die, they'll think it's okay to try hard drugs because their school's stupid DARE program made no attempt to explain the difference.

Stay away from everything like that right now, just focus on school and friends, I never look back and say "wow I wish I was on drugs in high school". But once you're older make sure you research and understand the differences between drugs before you try any; basically just ****ing never do heroin, meth, crack, oxy, and probably others I'm not cool enough to know about

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 32 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic