Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 29 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Re: Can you tell differences between different water?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:50 pm 
[*]
Vertette wrote:
I've moved around a lot and I can't taste any difference between tap waters from different places in my country at least.

weak taste buds

water is pretty clear to me, as being able to pick out different elements in it. varying levels of metallics, or its warmth, or even if it came from different environments

Last edited by DreiDreiDesert on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:06 pm 
Is that a jojoke?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
to be honest, tap water tastes like water with metal in it and bottled water tastes like water with some plastic in it.
school fountain is the worst because the metal taste is really strong, it tastes just like blood.
but be careful where you get your water from because aqua necklace might be hiding inside

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:08 pm 
Watashi Wa
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
This might be weird but I don't really like filtered or bottled water. I prefer it straight from the tap (unless I'm travelling cause I don't wanna die that much). In the winter here tap water comes out almost frozen and its super refreshing. Like some of that fancy mountain water! Good stuff!

school fountain is the worst because the metal taste is really strong, it tastes just like blood.

Heck off with your bad taste THIS IS THE B E S T K I N D

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:02 pm 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Syax loves the taste of blood, confirmed vampire

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

A little bit. I'm not a picky eater or drinker, though! I always drink tap water, which may or may not be slightly filtered. So whenever I drink water in other cities or from a bottle, it tastes funny.

Fun Fact: It's generally agreed that in the United States, bottled water is actually less regulated than tap water, so if the regulators are doing their job, bottled water is no safer than tap water. So as long as you don't live in a city that's blatantly violating EPA rules (hello Flint, Michigan!), and you're not drinking out of a lead pipe or something, tap water should be perfectly safe.

User page at mfgg.net

[zw]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:59 pm 
[*]
[*]
VinnyVideo wrote:
A little bit. I'm not a picky eater or drinker, though! I always drink tap water, which may or may not be slightly filtered. So whenever I drink water in other cities or from a bottle, it tastes funny.

Fun Fact: It's generally agreed that in the United States, bottled water is actually less regulated than tap water, so if the regulators are doing their job, bottled water is no safer than tap water. So as long as you don't live in a city that's blatantly violating EPA rules (hello Flint, Michigan!), and you're not drinking out of a lead pipe or something, tap water should be perfectly safe.

it's a tricky subject
tap water should be safe to drink because it's checked very regularly. it's not 100% because mistakes/incompetence happens, but it's generally good.
bottled water is checked much less regularly but it's also passed through a lot more filters and tends to be "purer" than tap water. there's less risk of something bad happening but if it does happen it's going to be extremely severe and it might take months to detect the problem.

best solution imo is have one of those brita things on your tap water so you get the extra filtering. it tastes better that way too

[kp]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:22 pm 
I'm number 1!
[*]
[*]
Well if Flint is any indication, then companies have higher priority for clean water than the citizens of that area, so not only do companies have a reputation to worry about with bottled water they probably have an edge there anyway. Not to mention there are many cities in the US that are known to have issues with clean water- I saw the city closest to me on a list once and my town will get a warning once every few years that the water is too dangerous to drink. So even if there are regulations, it doesn't necessarily mean everyone's doing their part to follow them. Really scary to think that clean water can't even be a guarantee in the US...

I can't remember ever tasting too much a difference between different bottled waters. Sometimes tap water can taste a bit weird but it's not exactly memorable, or something that I do go out of my way to buy a bottle of water over.

User page at mfgg.net

[au]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:34 am 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
When I was growing up I lived in the country and all our water was rainwater stored in tanks and filtered etc. It was fresh, clean and tasted as you'd expect water to taste. When I moved to the city and the water was treated I couldn't stand it. Still can't, I either buy water or drink it through a bottle with a filter on it.

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:21 am 
12 years god help me
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I really just hate tap water; it's not crisp and refreshing, just overly basic to the point where it's almost slimy. I've been to Vegas and the tap water was even worse. I like any bottled water as long as it's sourced from some mountain spring far away from here. If it's just bottled tap water I can absolutely tell.

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 29 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic