Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  [ 146 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic 
 [zw]
 Post subject: Re: anyone else here lgbt
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm 
[*]
[*]
Evil Yoshi Toes wrote:
Why are people saying that Vertette is being an ***hole and stuff? What have they said that has been bigoted other than to treat everyone as human beings? That sounds like a pretty good ideal to live by. Am I missing something?

there's a difference between "treat everyone as human beings" and "let people get away with being awful"
vertette is pretending to advocate the former but actually suggesting the latter

EDIT: also no one is calling her an ***hole. we're arguing because we have a disagreement over an important issue. that's how human interaction works.

Last edited by BlasterMaster on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm 
Huh? What? Huh?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Evil Yoshi Toes wrote:
Why are people saying that Vertette is being an ***hole and stuff? What have they said that has been bigoted other than to treat everyone as human beings? That sounds like a pretty good ideal to live by. Am I missing something?

if you're gonna go out of your way to post "statistics" about how being gay is a choice in an LGBT support thread then you should probably expect everyone to be pissed off.

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 pm 
[*]
Verte defended Psid's actions from being called out, so he's defending gaybashing and sorta hinting that LGBT people deserve it.

[us]
hi hello
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Mit wrote:
Evil Yoshi Toes wrote:

if you're gonna go out of your way to post "statistics" about how being gay is a choice in an LGBT support thread then you should probably expect everyone to be pissed off.

That was someone else though, not Verette

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
Marle's my waifu
[*]
[*]
[*]
BlasterMaster wrote:
you should value someone based on their character and what choices they made
psid, and to a lesser extent you, are choosing to be inflammatory, discriminating and cruel

I'm not sure whatever I posted is "inflammatory, discriminating and cruel" when all I've said is "lol calm down guys, you shouldn't yell at him even if I think he said stupid things" because you're not going to convince any bigot that way. And yeah, it sucks hard that some people think like that, but that's life. You can either treat them like a person and make them realize the errors of their ways or you can be an ass. One of those can actually change a bigot's mind and the other will just make them dislike you more.

DreiDreiDesert wrote:
Verte defended Psid's actions from being called out, so he's defending gaybashing and sorta hinting that LGBT people deserve it.

I've voiced my disapproval of his opinion multiple times. Maybe you need to reread my posts.

Why would I even think LGBT people deserve being bashed when I'm part of that group??? Do you realize how absurd that claim is?

Evil Yoshi Toes wrote:
DreiDreiDesert wrote:

Reading through the posts Verette made, I feel like this could be a misinterpretation (or maybe im stupid and still missing something) They said in one of their posts that they dont agree with what psid said and that it was wrong of him to say that, but that yelling at him and calling him names is only going to make him not like people even more, which is in a sense true i think.

Thank you.

Last edited by Vertette on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[au]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:17 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Zelma2chainz wrote:
grandpa watch this

*Animated Gif*

Yes? Now what?

Available for ANDROID and IOS

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:17 pm 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

The sad thing is this topic going downhill will probably be blamed on Minus World somehow

I don't even like Minus World that much and even I think that's terrible

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:18 pm 
hi hello
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

DreiDreiDesert wrote:

Reading through the posts Verette made, I feel like this could be a misinterpretation (or maybe im stupid and still missing something) They said in one of their posts that they dont agree with what psid said and that it was wrong of him to say that, but that yelling at him and calling him names is only going to make him not like people even more, which is in a sense true i think.

Zero Kirby wrote:
The sad thing is this topic going downhill will probably be blamed on Minus World somehow

I agree, I wouldnt attribute anything to an entire group of people. Also, the whole Minus World vs MFGG drama (which I didnt even know existed until now, I assumed the two got along fine) is really awkward to me. Are internet forums really something worth having drama over (and, thought I'm not part of mw, let it be known that i take no side in this)?

Last edited by Evil Yoshi Toes on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:18 pm 
[*]
What's your beef with Minus World Zero?

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:21 pm 
I'll be your 1-Up boy.
Social Media Manager
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Zero Kirby wrote:

Kritter already did that.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Eh, I just don't gel that well with the community. I tried rejoining fairly recently as Revolver Ocelot but after a while it stopped being fun posting there so I stopped posting.

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
[*]

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:22 pm 
[*]
Now that it's been revealed we're not the only people who **** post can I go back to posting korean boobs?

to this point, i recently saw some video where a stupid teenager blew both of his hands off with a pipe bomb. my only question is, why couldn't this have been zelma2chainz instead?

[gb]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:23 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Zero Kirby wrote:

Eh, I just don't gel that well with the community. I tried rejoining fairly recently as Revolver Ocelot but after a while it stopped being fun posting there so I stopped posting.

aw thats a shame

we always wanna see old faces coming back and new faces cropping up and wanna provide an environment where people feel comfortable doing so

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:24 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Zero Kirby wrote:

I'm pretty sure some of the guys in the Minus World are planning something, or might be a group of oldies who are trolling as they just recently appeared on this site.

[au]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:24 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Pedigree wrote:
Zero Kirby wrote:

Kritter already did that.

I didn't mention minus world, a few people don't post for an entire community and I had no idea they were from there as I don't go there, I just looked at the posts and who made them. Though don't go blaming me, this topic had fallen apart long before I entered it.

User page at mfgg.net

[gb]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:25 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Kritter wrote:
Though don't go blaming me, this topic had fallen apart long before I entered it.

if only your staff would do smth about that

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:25 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Psid wrote:
Zero Kirby wrote:

I'm pretty sure some of the guys in the Minus World are planning something, or might be a group of oldies who are trolling as they just recently appeared on this site.

Why do you continue doing this? What pleasure do you get out of inciting reactions from other people?

[au]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm 
Not banned.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Yrr wrote:
Kritter wrote:
Though don't go blaming me, this topic had fallen apart long before I entered it.

if only your staff would do smth about that

My staff?

For the record, it'd be great if this topic was pruned and got back on topic as it has valid discussion merits, just a shame that people can't accept each others views.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:27 pm 
hi hello
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

BlasterMaster wrote:
EDIT: also no one is calling her an ***hole. we're arguing because we have a disagreement over an important issue. that's how human interaction works.

My mistake, I thought Mit's post calling psid that was directed toward her.

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  [ 146 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Post new topic