[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Hello everyone,

I've been learning Japanese a lot lately, to the point of being capable of teaching others. I have a lot of free time, so it won't be a problem although it might take a long time to teach all that is needed to master the language.

I found out and confirmed that it's much easier for Spanish speakers to learn Japanese rather than for English speakers. Not just because the pronunciation is identical, but also because the Spanish tutorials to learn Japanese are much better than the English ones, etc.

So... I want to make a while new experience at learning Japanese. But... I can't do it alone. I need help, support, feedback, motivation, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to help. All the current resources I have are this one great tutorial in Spanish that I can translate to English for you guys to learn Japanese faster, some examples of translations, and some ideas like making a forum where you can make a blog where you test your skills at writing in Japanese, learn through translations of songs in Japanese, etc.

That's too limited for a site for learning Japanese, so... I need your help and support. I need you guys to suggest how to better organize the tutorials, to make questions about how to write certain sentences, etc.

This probably won't work without your support, so I'll start this project once I hear a lot of people saying they are willing to help. Helping isn't a big deal. You don't need to do it constantly. Asking a question is enough help, but you'll have some recognition if you constantly help.

I also would like to be friends with you guys. I suck at breaking the ice, so if we can work together, we can build a bond between us.

Thanks everyone for reading, and wish me luck!

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 1 post ]  Reply to topicPost new topic