Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 26 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
Author Message
 [cl]
 Post subject: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:44 pm 
User avatar
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Image

_________________
Image
im immature af
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:17 pm 
User avatar
The Dark Warrior
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Sorry cute girl, your plight is too insigificant for me to give you food because most of the time, its your fault that you used your excesses or other bad thing you may have done that you end up losing your job and unable to afford food.

_________________
My DeviantArt: http://strikeforcer.deviantart.com/
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/sspp0310

ATTENTION! I am in need of coders to help fix Mario's physics for Mysterious Islandz. The game as it stands, is quite glitchy. If you are good at GM8 and is capable of reading FDE Exi's code, PM me!

Spoiler:


Image

I am the true darkness. MFGG stands in my way!
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [ca]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:30 pm 
User avatar
No games
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I would
because I'm a nice guy
I'd give her coffee

_________________
Spoiler:

Refs: ~CaMTenDo~: http://i45.tinypic.com/2cfv0xk.png supernova: http://i50.tinypic.com/16gd4h.png kremling: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/KiddyKong/ultluigi_zps2612660b.png Mit:http://i.imgur.com/eW2W9zl.png
Dustinvgmaster wrote:
Because I'm over here being a doofus, almost everyone else is cruelly denying and Ult is offering beverages for some reason
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:56 pm 
User avatar
S̛̜̭͚̗͚̪͚̃ͯ̑̉̾̍̎O͙͈̻͖̣͍ͬͨͧO̯̮̯̠N̩̫̣͛̔
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Air perhaps? :cool:

_________________
What most people consider trying, I consider overachieving.
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [ca]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:18 am 
User avatar
Official Sexiest Dictator of MFGG
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
StrikeForcer wrote:
Sorry cute girl, your plight is too insigificant for me to give you food because most of the time, its your fault that you used your excesses or other bad thing you may have done that you end up losing your job and unable to afford food.


Wow, S, that's cold. Way to lay down the iron press of capitalism.

_________________
Image
Tumblr Twitter
 
Top
Offline 
 
 
 [tr]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 am 
User avatar
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

How can I fed an anime character?

If she was real, I wouldn't, because why would I give my food a Japanese girl? She could be a thief or something like that... What are you doing in my country?!

_________________
Image
 
Top
Offline 
 
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:40 pm 
User avatar
The Dark Warrior
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Mors wrote:
How can I fed an anime character?

If she was real, I wouldn't, because why would I give my food a Japanese girl? She could be a thief or something like that... What are you doing in my country?!


Discrimination, right here, with you Mors. Though I do see your point that she's fictitious

_________________
My DeviantArt: http://strikeforcer.deviantart.com/
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/sspp0310

ATTENTION! I am in need of coders to help fix Mario's physics for Mysterious Islandz. The game as it stands, is quite glitchy. If you are good at GM8 and is capable of reading FDE Exi's code, PM me!

Spoiler:


Image

I am the true darkness. MFGG stands in my way!
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [br]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:46 pm 
User avatar
Not a bird
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
No. Because I'm evil.

_________________
Please contact me for any broken links below.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
 
Top
Offline 
 
 
 [tr]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:48 pm 
User avatar
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

StrikeForcer wrote:
Discrimination

Yeah, true.

_________________
Image
 
Top
Offline 
 
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:00 pm 
User avatar
Great Time Champion
Global Moderator
[M]
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Image

"It is no concern of mine that this girl lacks... what was it?"

"Um, food?"

"Ha! She should've thought of that before she became a peasant!"

_________________
Discord Groups
Image (closed) | Image
Projects
Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [cl]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:34 pm 
User avatar
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
You guys are mean :p

_________________
Image
im immature af
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:06 pm 
User avatar
The Dark Warrior
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Hotaru wrote:
You guys are mean. :p


Live with it, not everyone has the time to give away certain things out of kindness. And It is the responsibility of the person who lost her job to find a new job in order for her to survive a cruel world. #blunthonesty

_________________
My DeviantArt: http://strikeforcer.deviantart.com/
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/sspp0310

ATTENTION! I am in need of coders to help fix Mario's physics for Mysterious Islandz. The game as it stands, is quite glitchy. If you are good at GM8 and is capable of reading FDE Exi's code, PM me!

Spoiler:


Image

I am the true darkness. MFGG stands in my way!
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:07 pm 
User avatar
Huh? What? Huh?
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
this topic is a rollercoaster

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImage

Image
 
Top
Offline 
 
 
 [at]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:09 pm 
User avatar
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I don't think she's old enough to be doing jobs. Anyway, I would give her a lifetime supply of food that starts with the L word.

_________________
Image

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [ca]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:10 pm 
User avatar
No games
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mit wrote:
this topic is a rollercoaster

I blame it on hotaru
I don't know why I'm still following this

_________________
Spoiler:

Refs: ~CaMTenDo~: http://i45.tinypic.com/2cfv0xk.png supernova: http://i50.tinypic.com/16gd4h.png kremling: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/KiddyKong/ultluigi_zps2612660b.png Mit:http://i.imgur.com/eW2W9zl.png
Dustinvgmaster wrote:
Because I'm over here being a doofus, almost everyone else is cruelly denying and Ult is offering beverages for some reason
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:12 pm 
User avatar
Great Time Champion
Global Moderator
[M]
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Mit wrote:
this topic is a rollercoaster

You know the thing about rollercoasters?

You're not supposed to bring food on them.

_________________
Discord Groups
Image (closed) | Image
Projects
Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:28 pm 
User avatar
Don't look at your profile sillywabbit
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
Her choice to be hungry. My choice to say "no" firmly.

_________________
Image
The official chat is LIVE!
http://webchat.esper.net/?channels=supermariouprising
A replacement founder (and a few operators) is heavily desired! PM me or Raikyo to apply! Please specify Founder, Operator, or either being fine when applying!
Image
Image
Image
Image
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:30 pm 
User avatar
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
No
I keep my food
It's mine
You can't have it

 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:54 pm 
User avatar
hi hello
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Sure, why not? I have lots of food.

_________________
What I support

Spoiler:
 
Top
Offline 
 User page at mfgg.net
 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Re: Would you give her something to eat?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:42 pm 
User avatar
It's not a tumor
Member
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I would, and point her to a hiring agency maybe.

_________________
Image
ImageImage
 
Top
Offline 
 
 
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page 1, 2  Next  [ 26 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 


Who is online

Users browsing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group