Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [ 164 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [at]
 Post subject: Re: Coding Help
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:53 am 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Mm, that bug sounds familiar, but I can't find any details on it by googling. Your best bet would likely be contacting the YoYo support itself. They will likely tell you to do a clean reinstall it first, so you should try that beforehand.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: MFGG's volunteer technical support thread
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:11 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Installed it again. Works now. Thanks!

User page at mfgg.net

[cl]
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:31 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Hello guys. I am not in the mood to do this really, but considering it's a must with limited time, I am gonna go to the point I have in my mind right now.

To be honest, I could never do anything right when it comes to computers before. I am recently learning with research, but being autodidact will not help in this case; considering there are frequent subliminal scams in the internet and I don't have much experience at telling whether a help source is trustworthy or not in certain cases. So I would like some help from you guys because I have faith in you.

Issues I've spotted after happening 2 days ago:

1. Computer lagging sometimes (despite the fact I cleaned it up a month ago plus doing things like deleting temp files and defragment disk, disabling unnecessary animations, and was working wonders).

2. Search engine kidnapper, along with other adware (plus AdwCleaner crashes when it tries to remove the detected threats).

3. Slow startup.

4. Avast antivirus not entirely fixing the issues, even though I did complete scan during the night and 'resolved' the issues (I wonder if I need a better malware scanner? This is the free antivirus my uncle installed here, and like I said, I am learning about computers just recently, so please consider suggesting me some choices for this case).

5. Forced redirects to irrelevant pages at certain times.

Those are the issues I spotted at that point (and that came to my mind in this moment). I have improved them partially, but of course, I know many of you guys would know better ways to get this fixed. These problems are nothing new, they always happen and none of us are that professional to avoid them (my uncle is the 'computer expert' in my family, but actually he just keeps formatting things all the time while many times the damage is caused by his mistakes). And I wanna learn and leave them farther behind.

I will greatly appreciate all the help, but if possible, could you please IM me? Because I wanna send lots of screenies and summed up messages, while those would clog this thread including one-sentence questions from you guys; plus if you IM me, I'll feel so much more comfortable to give extra details anytime. Please let me know in this thread if you have possible knowledge about how to fix some (if not all) of those issues, and let me know if you are available at Discord (me: Lunar Clock #3195)

User page at mfgg.net

[fr]
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:36 am 
спасибо
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Switch to Malwarebytes from Avast and see if that takes care of the adware problems. As for the computer lagging, it might just be that it's getting old. Not much you can do there.

Virus scanners are becoming obsolete nowadays. They're more intrusive than they are helpful, if that makes sense.

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [ 164 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic