[ 6 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
Shell writting: MFGG reviews and articles, When Shell Master Tortwag appears...
 [fr]
 Post subject: Shell writting: MFGG reviews and articles
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm 
Dart. Still a basic FC. For now.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Hi MFGGers, nice to talk to you all^^

For those who has never see nor heard of me, I am Shell Master Tortwag (Tortwag for short), MFGG member who wants to become game designer, and even if I have a long road ahead, I am just beginning^^

Anyway, let's talk about my topic, off I go.

You see, as I said in my signature, I am currently on a writting activity about video games: basically, I select a flash game that I liked, make an article on it (so I describe the story, gameplay and stuff: what's good, what's bad, yadda yadda) and when the review's complete, I post it in the website. You can find the latest one here: http://www.flash-essence.com/2012/11/17 ... /#more-945 It's about Fireman - Incoming storm.

For we MFGGer, the real interest of this article is situated in the end of it, when I talk about my next article, which will be a Fan game, not a flash one. The thing is, I am probably going to make an article about Abducted Toad, since Superdimensiobros is the first person I thought about for my first fan game article (I liked the game, and he accepted, so...).

And now you're wondering "yeah that's cool, but, what's the common point of that activity and MFGG??" That' the juicy part :cool:

Well, I intend (if possible) to post all my MFGG related articles here, because people (like newcomers) might be interested about reviews, and if you're not sure of what a game is like, well, the articles are here for this^^

And that's not all.

New promising MFGG projects are coming up, some of them are old but still very liked, and I have a little proposition: if some MFGG games are famous enough (and with the approval of the author), I could make a review for every single really good MFGG game (at least that's my goal). Or, if an author wants me to make a review of his game, I'll accept, but only if the game was appreacited and good ranked (Yeah, I'm not accepting any kind of game, like a hello mario clone for example: most of them sucks unfortunatly). if it's truly what you want, Pm me (the title of the pm MUST have "Shell Writting" in it, it's better for me. But if you forget, I won't bite you just for that of course :laugh: ).

If you're interested, you know what you have to do. Oh, one last thing: again, with the approval of the author (that's reallty important :agree: ), I'll also publish the game article on my website, with a download link. More people are interested, better it becomes for everyone^^

Ok folks, I've said what I wanted to say, it's up to you to decide what to do. And if you like some flash games, I'll be happy to see you on Flash-Essence.

Have a good day!

Tortwag, out!

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
 Post subject: Re: Shell writting: MFGG reviews and articles
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 pm 
следующая игра скоро будет
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
You call yourself a writer, yet you can't spell writing... um... o_o

User page at mfgg.net

[fr]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Rystar wrote:
You call yourself a writer, yet you can't spell writing... um... o_o

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! YOU GOT ME T_T
Let's say that it's because the double T is typically french...

Then there are 2 things I must learn: 1: use edit button and check my mistakes like a maniac.
2: Better my english in every way, especially grammar -_-

Well I hope my articles back on the website aren't full of mistakes like that, but I think not...

And you still didn't said if you were interested or not, though.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 pm 
Is that a jojoke?
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
OK, a good start is to stop using ^^ all the time.
It gets kind of annoying, you see^^
Instead of using that, just use Haha, or something to that extent.
So instead, you get "For those who has never see nor heard of me, I am Shell Master Tortwag (Tortwag for short), MFGG member who wants to become game designer, and even if I have a long road ahead, I am just beginning, haha!"
Well anyways, this is a very intruiging idea, and I really am now considering of making a official SG Times (DALF's Blog) or MFGG Article or something like that.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 pm 
следующая игра скоро будет
Dairy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Double Agent Luigifan wrote:
OK, a good start is to stop using ^^ all the time.
It gets kind of annoying, you see^^
Instead of using that, just use Haha, or something to that extent.
So instead, you get "For those who has never see nor heard of me, I am Shell Master Tortwag (Tortwag for short), MFGG member who wants to become game designer, and even if I have a long road ahead, I am just beginning, haha!"
Well anyways, this is a very intruiging idea, and I really am now considering of making a official SG Times (DALF's Blog) or MFGG Article or something like that.

Personally, I find emoticons more neutral than writing "haha" all the time, since every time I read that, I read it in Nelson's voice, and it drives me to an extent of insanity D:

Besides, I don't think using emoticons in articles is very professional either, but I'm just talking about casual chatting and whatnot; you should rely on punctuation and clever placement of words to carry your emotions in written works. Don't worry, most people won't misinterpret you XD

As for your idea, it sounds like a fine one, and I'd be more than interested in reading such a thing ^^;

User page at mfgg.net

[fr]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Sorry Luigifan, but I don't really like the "ha ha". Besides, I don't really use emoticons when writting articles (except for the funny comments I leave when showing screenshots, you should read my flash articles). This is just a friendly presentation of what I'm going to do, however thank you for your advice, I'll keep it in mind, and thank you both for your interest :)

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 6 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic