[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I thought I'd give you some status updates on our activities this month and more!

• Spoiler:

Join us in our spooky Isometric Collaboration! We've already got some nice tiles on the board! If you'd like to get in on the action, there are still plenty of tiles left to claim with many expiring and becoming available for others to claim! If we don't finish it this month, that's fine! We'll keep at it until it is finished! We understand how busy everyone is this month!
  • Create a ghastly theme for a Ghost House in our latest Music Competition! We are already four entries strong, with plenty of time left to participate! Entries are due by Thursday, November 9th at 11:59PM PDT.
  • What would Luigi's Mansion 3 look like? You decide in our latest Drawing Competition! Ending soon with only a couple entries, but it's not too late! Keep in mind that your entry could be anything from a potential Luigi's Mansion 3, you don't have to create a complicated scene! Entries are due by Saturday, October 28th at 11:59PM PDT.
  • Create a spooky game of some kind in our latest Minigame Competition! Given complaints that the Minigame Competition conflicts with both NCFC and Super Mario Odyssey, its due date has been extended. Entries are now due by Saturday, November 18th at 11:59PM PDT. Don't forget to check out littlelum's minigame!
  • Finally, show us what monstrous transformations the Mario brothers can get into in our latest Sprite Competition! We're already pretty strong with five entries but an extension had been requested by our participants. Entries are due by Thursday, October 26th at 11:59PM PDT.

Some additional stuff:

• Don't forget to check out our most recent Site Update! Don't forget that we also have a new Halloween skin!
  • Our collaborative romhack between MFGG and https://minus.world is still ongoing. Click here for more information about how you can participate!
  • Booth registration for Nintendo Community Fangames Convention is open! Visit the site here for more information!
  • Super Mario Odyssey is out in four days and we now have a forum specifically for discussing the highly anticipated game. Check it out at viewforum.php?f=69
  • Last but not least, we have a Discord server! Be sure to check it out!

Make sure you have a safe and happy Halloween!

phpBB [video]

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Prepare to be Spooked
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:47 pm 
A forgotten forum.
[*]
[*]
[*]
Nice to see another update on the forums! Though, don't you find it a bit tedious to do all of these updates by yourself?

Spoiler:

I grew up with phpbb, and I won't let those memories go to waste.

If any of the staff members can see this, please, let us revisit these forums. They were one of the best parts of my MFGG experience.

~Kirb Berry

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 2 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic