Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 28 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Re: Music Comp #2 - 2016
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:46 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
It's been over a week since voting started, so I think voting should be closed by now, and the results get revealed. So, the results are....

Blutorus - II
Friendly Dictator - II
Hexyuu Yandere - O

Well, it looks like the winners are Blutorus and Friendly Dictator! However though, since we can't really have at least two winners in one competition, I think we are gonna need a tiebreaker over here.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:07 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
In the past, there hasn't been a tie-breaker vote, and both folks recieved their places' badges. At least, that's what's happened with 2nd place and 3rd place.

User page at mfgg.net

[cl]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:22 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Friendly Dictator

Also... I'll probably get hated for this, but... You guys have such bad taste. My entry had the most effort, used more and special instruments and was wayyyy longer than the others. Definitely outstanding, and yet I get last place. What a shame. I'm so disappoint -.-

I'm prepared to get negative quotes about this...

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:16 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Hexyuu Yandere wrote:
Friendly Dictator

Also... I'll probably get hated for this, but... You guys have such bad taste. My entry had the most effort, used more and special instruments and was wayyyy longer than the others. Definitely outstanding, and yet I get last place. What a shame. I'm so disappoint -.-

Well, given how you take a direct shot at others for preferring something else, yeah, it'd be no surprise if you got negative quotes on that.
You should also consider effort =/= quality. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's just how the facts are.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[cl]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:23 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
DJ Coco wrote:
Hexyuu Yandere wrote:
Friendly Dictator

Well, given how you take a direct shot at others for preferring something else, yeah, it'd be no surprise if you got negative quotes on that.
You should also consider effort =/= quality. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's just how the facts are.

It's ok, I understand. I know that this was not the right thing to do, but I just felt that this would be a nice chance to vent my anger and feel better, regardless of what others would think about me.

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:27 pm 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Hexyuu Yandere wrote:
It's ok, I understand. I know that this was not the right thing to do, but I just felt that this would be a nice chance to vent my anger and feel better, regardless of what others would think about me.
It's totally understandable if you're angry. I believe anyone would be, after pouring a lot of effort into something and getting no recognition for it.
Don't get discouraged, keep improving and one day you'll also get the fame you deserve.

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[cl]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:50 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
DJ Coco wrote:
Hexyuu Yandere wrote:
It's totally understandable if you're angry. I believe anyone would be, after pouring a lot of effort into something and getting no recognition for it.
Don't get discouraged, keep improving and one day you'll also get the fame you deserve.

You read my mind, hahaha. Way to show empathy with someone. Thanks. I'll take your feedback ^^

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:57 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Hexyuu Yandere wrote:

Your entry was virtually entirely dissonance. It's honestly kinda painful to listen to. Not trying to be mean, but it legitimately hurts my ears. :/
It also made my grandpa die.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 28 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked