Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next  [ 249 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: MFGG Mafia 2: The Sequel
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:32 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Yeah. It seems people are more reluctant than usual to lynch semi-random people this time. It doesn't help that there are some folks like Joddy who have decided that the best way to protect themselves from mafiosos and lynch mobs is to stock up on food and water and lock themselves in their basement, not leaving their cozy comfort to interact with suspicious souls.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:02 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I'm pretty much with what Mors had said on this day. Though, there is a couple things I would like to add, Mors. What makes the idea of VinnyVideo being a mafia goon silly? Is it just because of how he acts? It would seem suspicious if you don't give out a good reason on what makes the idea seem silly.

Also, I would like to say that you forgot about Cake. He seems usually silent, and he even said that he was naturally silent (although, how he said it seems kind of odd to me). SEVA said that he'd be willing to accept Cake as a mafia goon, which resulted with him being killed in following night. To me, it kind of makes the fact that Cake may be a mafia goon more likely. If it happens to be the case, then I wonder how come Mors didn't get killed by the mafia, even if he joked about Cake being a mafia goon (which led to SEVA saying stuff about Cake). I think either Mors could be actually a mafia goon or the mafia killed DJ Coco since they wanted us to think it would be less likely to have Cake as a mafia goon, and they didn't really know well on who they should kill, which resulted with them picking a seemingly-random choice.

Anyway, with all of that said, for now on, I'm thinking that Cake, Enchlore, and Mors are possibly mafia goons (although I'm not exactly sure about the latter two, it would seem weird if they were both mafia goons). I think I'll wait for a bit and see what do others think before I vote.

Last edited by Q-Nova on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:05 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I'm gonna say that any inactive members are exactly that - inactive. Inactivity is not a cover for any mafia members.

[tr]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:29 am 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I said it would be silly just because of his personality. That part wasn't supposed to be very serious.
For Cake, I don't know. I wouldn't think too deeply about linking SEVA's death and SEVA saying he would accept cake as a mafioso. I think SEVA was just joking there, and I don't think Cake is dumb enough to kill SEVA just because of that (same with me lol). I also think his "I'm naturally silent." post isn't that suspicious. I mean, it's not something I wouldn't expect him to say lol
But he could still be a mafioso so it's better to be careful.
EDIT: It seems like I said it would "sound" silly, not "be" silly. There's a difference between these 2 lol.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:32 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Ah, okay. Yeah, I think it's a good idea to not think too deeply about linking SEVA's death and what he said about Cake. Though, keep in mind that there seems to be three mafia goons around, not just one.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:23 am 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Linking SEVA's death to Cake wouldn't be too smart - I don't believe the Mafia would be that silly, in fact they probably killed SEVA to distract us and make us base our theories on that.

And Mors, I don't think joking in a Mafia game is a good idea... there are plenty of ways it can make you look suspicious to people who get it wrong.

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:29 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I'm still for Mors

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:22 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Enchlore wrote:
Linking SEVA's death to Cake wouldn't be too smart - I don't believe the Mafia would be that silly, in fact they probably killed SEVA to distract us and make us base our theories on that.

Yeah, I think you might be right on that, Enchlore.

HylianDev wrote:
I'm still for Mors

Hm, we haven't really figured out on if whether or not Mors is part of the mafia (and if he was, it would kind of clash with some of our theories), and you decided to vote to lynch Mors without any real given reason in the last two days. That seems a bit suspicious to me, HylianDev. :think:

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:28 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
I agree that HylianDev's insistence in lynching Mors after he refuted some claims against him can be a bit suspicious. However, I'd rather be sure before concluding anything

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:34 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
If we don't lynch somebody, we literally cannot win. We can't wait for actual evidence to crop up, because it won't. Unless a mafioso says something really dumb really soon, which is unlikely, we will lose by default. I have no reason to suspect Mors at all, but since HylianDev already has something going, I'll vote for Mors as well, since it's more likely to lynch him than anybody else right now.

If, by some chance, circumstances change and somebody else is more likely to be lynched (as it seems HylianDev has aroused some suspicion lately), I'll change my vote to support that. At this point, I'm just gonna go with the tidal wave, because there's no conclusive evidence, and waiting for it to come into fruition is a guaranteed way to lose.

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:37 pm 
sluuuuurp
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

hylian why are you so intent on lynching mors?

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:06 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I should've said this sooner, but I'm secretly in contact with the cop for a while. I'm not gonna tell you guys who's that person since if he dies, we will be in a very bad situation. And so far we only know the alignment of 2 alive people.
Enchlore
and Willsaber
Both are mafia members. Not only that but I also decided to risk my life and talk to someone who I thought was a townie, Q-Nova. But after talking with him quite a bit I quickly realized I was talking with a mafioso.
Let me show you the entire thing:
Mors wrote:
Hey Q-Nova.
You seem to be one of the townsfolk and that's why I wanted to ask, if you want to cooperate. With your help we would be three people and we already know 2 of the 3 mafia members. If we get enough townspeople together, we could easily defeat the mafia, even tho we don't have real evidence against them.

Q-Nova wrote:
Hm, I'm not really sure if I should trust you or not. You do seem like one of the townsfolk (and possibly a cop), after reading your posts in the mafia topic, though. Which members do you think are mafia members? I'm kind of curious about that, even though, it might be a bit hard for me to believe you, if you said that there isn't much real evidence. It might be hard to get enough townspeople in order to the mafia, since I feel like at least one of them will think we might be part of the mafia and we are trying to trick them into killing the townsfolk, considering that we don't a lot of evidence. We could try, though.

Mors wrote:
I'm not the cop, we thought I should be the one talking to you since we can't let the cop die before finding out the third mafia member.
The 2 mafiosos we know are Enchlore and Willsaber. I think Hylian could be the 3rd one, but we don't know that yet. We can show you some evidence if you want, like screenshots.

Q-Nova wrote:
Wait, there are others with you? :huh: Though, having Enchlore and Willsaber as part of the mafia seems rather believable to me. They do seem rather suspicious to me, and if you aren't part of the mafia, then I'm pretty sure that Enchlore is definitely part of the mafia. I think HylianDev could the third one too, he just seems suspicious to me. Evidence would be nice.

Mors wrote:
Well yeah! That's why I said
Quote:
With your help we would be three people

Now, I would like to tell you who's this other person, but we need to be sure you're not one of the mafia first.

Mors wrote:
So how can we be sure that you're not the third mafia member we are looking for?

Q-Nova wrote:
Ah, okay. The screenshots seem kind of legit. For whether or not I'm the third mafia you guys are looking for, I'm not really sure if I can give out clear evidence on that I'm no mafia member. Hm, how about we take a look at last day and night? I was thinking about lynching you at that time, and if I was part of the mafia, then I'm sure that I would vote for you and if HylianDev was part of the mafia (he does seem to aiming for you, so therefore I'm sure he would vote for you during the night), which would result with you being killed in the night. Although, if HylianDev wasn't part of the mafia, then you would probably remain during the night, regardless whether or not I'm part of the mafia. That's all I can really think about right now. I don't think any of my posts seem really suspicious, although I might be wrong.

By the way, there's something suspicious that I noticed about Enchlore, HylianDev, and Willsaber. They never said anything about your theories about them. Yeah, they might have either forgotten it or skipped it, but I have some kind of feeling that they are probably mafia members and they don't know what they should say without making them look like mafia members. As I said earlier, HylianDev seems to be aiming for you, without any real reason given, which makes me think that he might be a mafia member.

Mors wrote:
Show me the pm you got, the one told you your role. Otherwise, I'll just assume you're the third mafia member.

Q-Nova wrote:
Well, uh, I unfortunately can't. :whoops: I deleted it (along with many other PMs I had in my inbox) so I could save space in my inbox. I guess I did that too early, although I didn't really expect this. Oh well, I guess you may assume me as the third mafia member, even though, I'm not.

Mors wrote:
good

If you're still not pleased, then don't worry I still have more to show!

Remember what I said about Hylian?
Mors wrote:
Just like how I feel about Will, I'm feeling like Hylian could be one of them but I lack the proof. I just think his posts are a bit... idk suspicious? The only thing I can point out is how he kept voting for me without giving any reason, right after I debunked Enchlore's theory about me. But he could be also suspicious of me like how I'm suspicious of him. And this kind of clashes with my theory about Enchlore so I'm really not sure.
Aha! Now I see why he acts so different than Will and Enchlore! That's because he's probably also a townie, or even the doctor or barman. That's also why will and Enchlore suddenly started to support lynching HylianDev. They wouldn't do that if he was also a mafioso.

BTW, I'm not afraid to die. Someone needs to sacrifice himself to stop these deaths caused by the mafia!

TL;DR: Will, Enchlore and (probably) Q-Nova are the mafia members.

Last edited by Mors on Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[de]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:12 pm 
... Coruption ...
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I thought for a while that Enchlore could be part of the mafia, based on that he always accused people without real evidence, but its nice to hear that that was actually true o.0

Paper Mario CC Progress:
General Progress, 8%

Games I support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:20 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Having Enchlore and Willsaber as mafia members seem rather right to me. I do kind of felt like that Willsaber might be trying to get us into voting randomly, or if someone voted, vote for what they voted for, so we could possibly vote for the wrong people, and therefore have the mafia win, and it seems that I may be right, if he is a mafia goon.

Anyway, with that said, I'm not exactly sure on which of the two I should vote for. I did a coin flip, and it seems that it decided Willsaber, so therefore I'll vote to lynch him, which should prove that I am no mafia goon, Mors. Do you think I would really vote for a mafia goon if I was part of the mafia?

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:25 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I suggest getting rid of Enchlore first, he's the smarter one.
So I vote for him.
Q-Nova wrote:
Do you think I would really vote for a mafia goon if I was part of the mafia?
Yes :^)
Those two are pretty much dead now, you're the only one who can prove himself innocent. Well, you can also say I'm pretty much dead too.

Last edited by Mors on Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[zz]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:26 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Mors wrote:
I suggest getting rid of Enchlore first, he's the smarter one.
So I vote for him.

Hm, yeah, I think you are right. I'll change my mind and instead vote for Enchlore.

Last edited by Q-Nova on Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:28 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
I feel the need to clarify that yes, those discord messages with me are legit.

[de]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:28 pm 
... Coruption ...
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I think I vote for Enchlore aswell

Paper Mario CC Progress:
General Progress, 8%

Games I support:
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:32 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Hmm ok. I guess I'll change my vote. This seemingly trustworthy information from mors is way better than the mild suspicion I had.

I've been busy with townie things so I couldn't detail my suspicions, but it was more like I got a mafia vibe from mors and we have to lynch somebody.

I vote Enchlore

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:37 pm 
sluuuuurp
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

damn, enchlore seemed like such a nice guy. i guess we were all decieved. I vote enchlore

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next  [ 249 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked