Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next  [ 249 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [us]
 Post subject: Re: MFGG Mafia 2: The Sequel
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:37 pm 
Always have Jason Voorhees in your sig
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Lynch him!!!

Image Image
Bibby Team | MFGG3 Github

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:27 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Yeah, I think I'm gonna vote to kill SMBXfan too, unless we found something that might make me change my mind.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:58 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I said I'd hop on the bandwagon, and I stand by that. I vote to lynch SMBXfan.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:54 am 
Great Time Champion
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
The idea that I could be mafia is simply inconceivable. This SMBX-type character is a suspicious one, that's for certain.

Image | Image | Image | Image
Profiles
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:22 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I've never been one for bandwagons, but the "or did I" thing kinda drove my suspicions upwards, even if that was possibly meant to merely be a playful bout of silliness. I don't know. I cautiously also throw in my own vote in the direction of SMBXfan. I really really hope I don't regret it. Too many innocents have already died as it is. :\

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:02 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
With SMBXFan reaching 50% of the vote (from our active townspeople), he's taken out of his apartment to the town square. The gallows were already set up, so the process of lynching him was quick and painless. For those not getting lynched. Before breathing his last breath, he made one last confusing statement and a letter fell out of his pockets. It was a note admitting his crimes.

SMBXFan is dead. He was the Serial Killer.

As for Carbongolem, BlimpFruit, Novacomet, and Syaxamaphone, they've unfortunately all perished. Each was a townie.

Night 3 has begun!

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Spoiler:

SEVA is dead. He was a townie.

Day 4 has begun!

[br]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:02 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Good to know we did right in lynching SMBXfan! I thought he was the serial killer ever since he mentioned his "hunch" that Dustin was the killer.

SEVA dying, on the other hand... the Mafia is being quite bloodthirsty. With that and the people that died from inactivity, the number of people was brought down a bit and I managed to pin down some Mafia suspects. I'll write a list as soon as I can gather up the reasons for suspecting these certain people.

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:04 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Tragic :( we've lost 9 people; 14 left. None of the dead are mafia.

We've got a higher concentration of mafia than I'm comfortable with.

Image Image

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:04 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Don't you remember? Hexyuu Yandere was a mafia

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:07 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Oh right. One* of the dead are mafia.

Image Image

User page at mfgg.net

[tr]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:40 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Noooooooo, not SEVA. :C
It's getting really hard for us to defeat the mafia, what are we gonna do now?

Also, I find it really funny how SMBXFan was acting like he thought he was a mafioso. He also tried to trick us to lynch Dustin, which means he didn't even read the first post lol.

[kg]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:42 pm 
resident ice cream salesman
[*]
[*]
in the very least, a higher amount of mafiosi means that as a result we're more likely to guess correctly when we eliminate them, right? gotta remain optimistic somehow!

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:02 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Alright, so after reading carefully through the whole thread I came up to these conclusions:

- Spritepencil/Blackshroom had mentioned being suspicious about people who just said a few words and didn't post anymore, and right after that he was killed by the Mafia. Kirbymariomega, Recent, Benstar have all posted brief hellos and nothing more. They could be the remaining Mafia members (or just one/two of them are Mafia), having killed Blackshroom so he wouldn't end up theorizing about them.

- SEVA died after joking that he'd accept Cake as a mafia member, responding to another joke post from Mors. This could perhaps mean that Cake really is a mafia member - his "*cough* I'm naturally silent" comment seemed a tad bit odd to me (although I don't think it's as likely since killing SEVA immediately would be sloppy since it would raise suspicions like this), or that Mors is a mafia member making that joke as a false lead so the Mafia could kill someone and make it look like it was Cake. Or they both could be mafia members, maybe?

- Adding to the Mors theory: when SMBXfan was teasing us before being lynched, Mors mentioned that it seemed like he was trying too hard to look like he was a mafia member in the Club Saturn Discord server (I can provide logs if anyone asks). His choice of words striked me as slightly revealing if my theory is right - if he's in the Mafia, he would know SMBXfan was not a member. In fact, when SMBXfan made his first cryptic remarks, Mors dismissed them as a joke. He wouldn't think SMBXfan was a mafia member if he was in the Mafia himself, since he would know the other members. Then, after SMBXfan made that post with the spoiler text, Mors immediately started voicing suspicions and voted to lynch him. This could be the result of a discussion with the Mafia where they decided to lead the townies to lynch SMBXfan.

So, here's my list of suspects:

- Kirbymariomega
- Recent
- Benstar
- Mors
- Cake (unlikely)

edit: kirbymariomega posted while I was typing this

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:22 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Aw, I hate to hear what happened to SEVA. :( Same goes to the four townies who died. Though, at least we managed to get rid of the serial killer (although that might mean we'll now have to find the mafia goons by ourselves), and as kirbymariomega said, it'll probably be easier to find the mafia goons.

Those seem to be some good theories, Enchlore, although it doesn't seem like Recent314 has visited since December 2, so therefore I'm not really sure about having Recent314 in the list. After hearing the theories and thinking about what has been happening throughout the event, I'm thinking about voting to kill either Benstar or Mors, although I don't know which one should I vote for. Any thoughts, guys?

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:24 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Choose wisely - use your best judgement and determine who you think is mafia.

[br]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Q-Nova wrote:
Those seem to be some good theories, Enchlore, although it doesn't seem like Recent314 has visited since December 2, so therefore I'm not really sure about having Recent314 in the list.

Oh wow I absolutely didn't consider checking that. Thanks for pointing that out.

[zz]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:34 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Your welcome, Enchlore! Anyway, after thinking what happened during the event again, I think I'll vote to lynch Mors. He seems a bit more suspicious than Benstar to me, considering what they have done.

User page at mfgg.net

[br]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:41 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
One more thing to add: because of my long theory post I'm probably making myself a target to the Mafia - they could kill me in the next night phase, either because I got something right or, in the case I'm wrong, to lend false strength into my theories.

Basically, I'm fearing for my life now. :s

[tr]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:50 pm 
Thanks DonnieTheGuy!
Administrator
[A]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
that theory doesnt make much sense considering if i was mafia i would just vote for lynching him instead of assuming he was joking. i just thought it would be too stupid to make us think dustin is a mafioso while we all know he's the mayor
also i talked about smxfan not being a mafia in club saturn after it was announced here

but i agree with silent people being suspicious, even tho i wouldn't assume they were mafia considering the silent people who died were all townies. they could be just not caring much for the game

edit: lol ninja'd, killing you would make me look even more like mafia so yeah, i think you will probably die

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next  [ 249 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked