[ 4 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [us]
 Post subject: November 2014 Game of the Month
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Mini Game Compil 3 by OmegaBowser

No offense to Chuck Quizmo's Big Finland Quiz, but November wasn't the deepest month for game submissions we've ever had, so this month's Game of the Month goes to a game released back in September. Mini Game Compil 3 is, as you might have guessed, OmegaBowser's sequel to his 2012 game Mini Game Compil 2. MGC 2 was generally quite popular, and MGC 3 is even bigger and more polished. MGC 3 consists of 16 minigames, covering a wide variety of genres. Most of the franchises are Nintendo-based, but there are some outliers: Yes, there is a pony game in here. Don't judge too quickly; it's actually one of the most enjoyable minigames in MGC 3! As with all minigame collections, some games are more fun than others, but all in all, MGC 3 has more hits than misses. Each minigame looks quite nice, and the game boasts a great soundtrack and good use of sound effects. The achievements system and the online high scores add to the replay value and encourage you to keep playing. Plus, you have to reach a certain number of achievements if you want to unlock all the minigames! Thanks to this game and Kritter's Minigame Mayhem, MFGG is awash in top-quality minigame collections this year. Go give this a try, and see if you can top my almost-first place score in that horsey game!

User page at mfgg.net

[fr]
 Post subject: Re: November 2014 Game of the Month
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:02 pm 
poopy programmer
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Yay, happy to see that my game brought some fun for you guys ! :)

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:29 pm 
Watashi Wa
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Congratulations, you won the November without actually submitting a game in November. What an achievement.

User page at mfgg.net

[at]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:57 am 
Cliax Codec X Splatoon
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
Glad to see the game I outshadowed with PM3DL now got its time to shine anyway. Congratulations!

Cliax Codec is a combination of top-down and third-person shooter. The gameplay will blend platforming, puzzle and shmup elements together to create a unique gameplay experience. You will take control of four playable characters which rise against a team that seemingly wants to take over the world - but are their motives really that cliché, or are there deeper motives behind their actions?

Currently designing Chapter 1-6, 5%

GOTM titles
Spoiler:
Fan Art
Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 4 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked