[ 3 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [us]
 Post subject: August 2013 Game of the Month
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:49 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Wario Land: 30 Golden Bombs by Magnemania

Wario Land: 30 Golden Bombs is a top-notch minigame from one of the newest members on MFGG, earning a well-deserved victory in the most recent Minigame Competition. In this game, Wario has stumbled upon a cavern in the desert, and guess what? It's full of money! The cavern is also loaded with explosives; even Wario has to work to obtain his loot, after all. Each "level" is a series of small chambers. In each room, you must race as quickly as possible to the bomb hidden inside a treasure chest. If you grab it quickly, it'll be gold, but if you're not as speedy, it'll be a less valuable silver, worth one point instead of two. And if you wait too long, the bomb will explode on you and you'll get nothing! Needless to say, most of the rooms are full of obstacles that stand between wealth and implosion. Wario Land: 30 Golden Bombs features an attractive graphical style free of clashing. Despite the relatively little variety in the soundtrack, the music is suitably catchy and frenetic, and the sound effects are well-chosen. This game is an excellent first submission, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this new MFGGer turns out in the future.

User page at mfgg.net

[gb]
 Post subject: Re: August 2013 Game of the Month
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:01 pm 
I never really was on your side.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Congratulations, Magnemania! This certainly was a good game indeed.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: August 2013 Game of the Month
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 pm 
Lawful Evil
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Aww, you folks have absolutely no idea how ecstatic I am about how well people are receiving this. I'm absurdly happy. Being featured as the Game of the Month just tops it all off perfectly.

...Maybe I should make more of these shorter games, ohoho...though I think I'd like to get another world done in Magikoopa Security Force before I try anything.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 3 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked