[ 4 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked 
 [us]
 Post subject: December 2012 Game of the Month
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 pm 
Always have a Shy-Guy in your avatar
Administrator
[A]
[S]
[W]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Super Mario Gravity by OmegaBowser

Spoiler:

Super Mario Gravity is only a demo, but it's already one of more impressive platform games to appear on MFGG in the past year. In this game, Princess Peach has fallen ill, and Mario must find a way to get her feeling all peachy again. There's also a backstory about the Almighty creating a bunch of holy gemstones, which I have a hunch that we're supposed to track down and collect! At the beginning of the game, Mario stumbles upon a magical Gravity Gemstone, which grants the finder the ability to reverse gravity. Unlike most other fangames that have the audacity to defy Newton, Super Mario Gravity allows you to reverse gravity whenever you want to - as long as you still have juice in your gravity meter, that is. This gameplay system is nicely suited to both platforming and puzzle sections, so you'll need to use your noodle in addition to your platform prowess to get through this substantially-scaled world. Aside from a few clashing sprites, this is quite an attractive game, and the soundtrack is nice as well. Perhaps the biggest complaint is the iffy French-to-English translation, which I hope will be ironed out in a later release. OmegaBowser's second Game of the Month winner is another exciting project that I encourage you to check out. I think you'll flip for it!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: December 2012 Game of the Month
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:13 pm 
meow
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
Congratulations! I enjoyed this game a lot. It's very polished and creative. It's like Mario crossed with VVVVVV.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:05 pm 
heartbeat, increasing heartbeat
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[youtube]SHcMtV7AjmY[/youtube]

Sorry that this video kind of overstays its welcome without covering a large portion of the game - I had a tricky time grabbing those special coins!

User page at mfgg.net

[jp]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm 
Yeah, I don't Even...
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
It's time for the January GoTM. Archive Plz.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 4 posts ]  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.Forum locked