[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

It's been a while since I've actually done something so I figure I should probably post more art here and get inspired to do more art by doing art and then actually showing people said art!

Speaking of here's some art

scaled image

Character design for a game! A game where you play as a dragon and fight robots.

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Zero Kirby Draws Things Sometimes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:23 am 
Here we go.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Looks like Vector the Crocodile but slimmer, the design is great! but I don't like the crystal shaped eyes, might be a design choice but whatever. Maybe make him green, the white and purple aren't very appealing to me.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Zero Kirby Draws Things Sometimes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 am 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

Sorry, but I definitely don't want to make him green. The white and purple is on purpose so he'll contrast with another character.

As for the crystal-shaped eyes, that's kind of an experiment I'm trying. I'm gonna keep them for now 'cause I actually am liking them, but it's something I'm a bit more willing to change if it starts definitely not working.

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 3 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic