[ 5 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
Hiro-sofTs Art Atelier, Either paper drawn or pixelated
 [de]
 Post subject: Hiro-sofTs Art Atelier
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:34 am 
The Hirsen
Because why not? As you can properly tell, I love to draw all kinds of stuff. I also show some of my old stuff as well.

Newest sprites:
Fungi Cappani sprites:
ImageImageImage

Dash Dash Dilia sprites:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Some more form Dash Dash Dilia (a project I will working on again some later, after Fungi Cappani). Some boss designs:

Alttp styled Iron Knuckle WIP:

Older sprites (properly won't come back to those too soon, due to other projects):
My pokémon sprites (unfinished):

Horror game:

Marine platformer in GB/GBC style:

StarrieA sprites:

Varisized (older game project):

Older retro game project:

Old toy bee shooting game:

Old firefly game:

Somewhat OoS Din expansion (very old, edited):

Some old edits I did for a ducktales fan game. The deal was, that I wanted three playable characters in that game, in which each character would have different actions, with which they could beat their stages with:

A pokémon I did for a retro pokémon contest (size and weigth are a little strange):

Edits - Yellow and Misty trainer sprites (they have horrible shading and colors tho):
Image<--- I only found this gif of the sprites... still need to find the whole sheet somewere.

Four swords adventures Agahnim (well, it was an attempt):

Sonic Advance 2 enemies in genesis style (these are very old, yet, they still look not all that bad):
ImageImage

Wing of Mandoola Remake:
ImageImage

Sonic Battle styled things (well, I tried...):

Ana, the ninja girl, in Wario master of disguise style (kinda):

Megaman Zero styled stuff:

Some old megaman fan game title art (the artwork of the character was kinda okay I think):

Tried to draw something in Secret of Mana style. It's not easy, I can tell you:

More StarrieA genesis sprites (this is a thing, that wasted properly something like a year of my life... :sick: )

And some Balloon Kid sprites in genesis style:
ImageImage

I still somehow like these old sprites in a wierd way, even if they are deeply flawed (mostly poor shading or animation). I'm sorry for some of the sheets structures. Back then, I didn't cared about that much :whoops: . I was also mostly holding back to show off my work in the past, because as a young bab, I feared criticism (which I regret deeply).

Maybe I will return to some of these sprites to redo them, if I get the passion for it again ;) .

Last edited by Hiro-sofT on Tue May 02, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Hiro-sofTs spriting and pixel art atelier
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:40 am 
A Freakin' Missile
[*]
[*]
I think that these are all beautifully well done! Keep up the good work.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: Hiro-sofTs spriting and pixel art atelier
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:00 am 
Wafer-thin Animator
[*]
[*]
[*]
Hiro-sofT wrote:

Holy cow! This reminds me of an old sprite animation projected I attempted a long time ago. I haven't thought of the project's name, but I was calling it "Project Oracle" as a codename. Basically, it was a sprite animation that was meant to emulate a walkthrough of a video game. The project never got off the ground because I couldn't make such small sprites look good. This sheet proves that you have what it takes, though, so I'm almost considering reviving the project in some way.

By the way, in addition to a Paper Mario project I've invested a lot of time and energy into, I'm also working on a sprite animation series with some help from SmithyGCN. Perhaps you'd like to help with it, too?

User page at mfgg.net

[de]
 Post subject: Re: Hiro-sofTs Art Atelier
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:38 am 
The Hirsen
Sorry for the long absence and thx for your kind words :biggrin: .

I decided to put my pixelart stuff and traditional drawings together (don't feel like opening a seperate thread for it). Didn't drawn in a long time... time for practise! Some character and monster designs for a card game series I made up called "Summoners Eye". Each character is shown with their "Deck Master":

Spoiler:

Each of these characters have a "Summoners Eye". It differs from person to person and can be used to activate some sort of special powers. Before each of them can use those powers to their fullest extend, they will have to learn mastering these before.

In detail:
Spoiler:

I enjoyed to draw these characters :D .

Cia and her Beemazoness were killer to draw tho... ;_;

Spoiler:

And here is some more of my StarrieA art (the classic and the circus designs)

Quote:
Perhaps you'd like to help with it, too?
That's a very sweet offer, but as you may have noticed, I'm a very busy person and I'm already part in a lot of things :whoops: .

[de]
 Post subject: Re: Hiro-sofTs Art Atelier
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:00 am 
The Hirsen
Did some more things... and I have also some older stuff to show :) :

Pols Voice sprites:

I was bored, so I did a cute Pols Voice quickly... however, as I finished the sprite and looked its name up, I realize, how these actually look like... yikes! Talking about childhood destruction... Unsure whatever, have this rabbit version of it (I always thought they were rabbits, but apparently I was wrong).

New Fungi Cappani sprites:
Image Image Image

SMW sprites for a hack of mine:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Misc. and older sprites I worked on:
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Minx Charlotte Vandal (Advance Wars 1 sytled sprite):
Found an old sprite of mine... and decided to finish it (and also adding some information about the character and giving her alternative skins) :) . I wanted to do a Advance Wars game which would have been like students learning at a academy how to become a commander while some of the old character could have been the teachers of their classes (Olaf for example for the Blue Moon students). I choosed the AW1 style because I always like the simpler cartoon style the most, unlike the more detailed ones from Black Hole Rising, Dual Strike and the weird style of Days of Ruin. This was the first new character I created for this game:

I'm still sad that they only go with Fire Emblem nowadays... I personally don't like Fire Emblem... I always liked Advance Wars more :( .

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 5 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic