[ 5 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: Laki2's tiles
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Something that I have made: desert and grass based on NSMBWII , ghosthouse and some woodtiles. Goalline ,bulletlauncher and map are just recolers and I changed them a bit.
Woodland tiles , a watermill house ( I' m still working on this ) and mushroom-sky world

Some examples
Spoiler:

This are the first tiles I have ever made!
Do not use without my permission!

Last edited by laki2 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: Laki2's tiles
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 am 
This... is just plain awesome. All I really have to say is... Good job, and please continue to make these.

[us]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
Let's see; unless I'm wrong, at least a third of this sheet is simply recolors from Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and what appears to be edited textures from one of the Paper Mario games. That and these tiles share no unifying traits, yet don't make up a complete tileset in themselves either.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:34 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
jdaster64 wrote:
Let's see; unless I'm wrong, at least a third of this sheet is simply recolors from Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and what appears to be edited textures from one of the Paper Mario games. That and these tiles share no unifying traits, yet don't make up a complete tileset in themselves either.

I'm still working on this tileset so he is not ready at all. But if you read the first post you saw that the map , goallines and bulletlauncher are recolors. Most of them are inspired by NSMBWII or by super mario galaxy 2 ( ghosthouse , but these are still not ready.)Woodland is my own idea. I have never used something from paper mario. Maybe some of the tiles look like i have simply recolored them or add some textures from other games but that's not true.
I'm working to make these tiles better and I'm trying to let them fit all together .

Also , I reorganised the tiles and added some little things.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:39 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
updated with extra woodland , sky and mushroomland and a little house ( not ready ! )
Watch out with the spoiler because the examples are big.

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 5 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic