[ 4 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 

Which Yoshi Kid color scheme would you use if it were to appear in your fangame?
Green 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Red 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Blue 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Orange 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Pink 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Black 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
White 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8

[zz]
 Post subject: The Yoshi Kid's color scheme
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:02 pm 
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
Anyone remember that baby Yoshi partner from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, the one that you can name it anything you could think of and has a color scheme that depends on the time between when its egg starts to follow you and when you run away from a battle that requires the Yoshi? In case you've forgotten what color schemes you could possibly get, here's a picture of all of them:

I've seen the green one make appearances in other games, but I don't think other color schemes have been ever used. The green one does seem to be the most popular one and even appears in the title screen and box art of PM:TTYD, so I can understand why it appears more than the other color schemes do (if they did make any appearances outside of PM:TTYD). If I were to let the Yoshi Kid show up in at least one fangame of mine, I would probably use the red one, not only because red is my favorite color, but also the fact that it was the first one I got and currently the only kind of Yoshi Kid I get. I would leave its name unmentioned, but if there was a moment where its name must be mentioned, then I might use whatever pops up in my mind.

I have yet to see the Yoshi Kid make an appearance in a fangame (which seems to be usual for Mario characters that aren't even near to being the most popular), but I've been wondering that if you guys were to insert the Yoshi Kid in your fangames, what color scheme would you give it? Feel free to give your answer by voting in the poll above, and even discuss it by replying.

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: The Yoshi Kid's color scheme
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:59 pm 
Your local psychic.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I've always been fond of the black one and will typically wait the amount of time needed to get it.

Falcon Punch is the result of the Sun heating fists. It drives the Blue Falcon. Heating causes destruction of water into the pain, where it then hurts, creating rain. Rain creates flowing water in tears, which can then be converted into other forms through more pain.

scaled image
Mario's Sticker Stage - Finished adding Jump Stickers!, 26%

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:15 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I get green everytime I play

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:22 pm 
hi hello
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

I got the red one on my first time playing, and it's my favorite (probably for that reason...). My second time I got green, and my third I think pink. I've replayed the game tons of times but I don't think I've gotten any color besides those three in all my playthroughs.
I do like the orange one as well.

Spoiler:

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 4 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic