[ 4 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic 
 [zz]
 Post subject: (EDITED) SMB3 Ultimate Sprite sheet for smb2 charaters
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:04 pm 
can someone make ultimate SMB3 GBA playable character sprite sheet?
I want to have a super sprite set for mario, luigi, peach and toad.

what I am looking for is..
- smb advance 4 peach with all frames (I want this to look like she was in smb3 GBA with similar frames to mario and luigi and no skirt for hammer or tanooki)
- smb 3 toad with all frames (I want this to look like he was in smb3 GBA with frames similar to mario and luigi and both feet sticking out)
- all powerups from smb3 to smb wii u (metal mario 64 styled like he was oily)
- all frames look like if nintendo made them for smb3 (no gimmicks for different charaters)

I want to use these for a suggeston here
but I also what them to be here for other people making smb3 fan games

I want a universal smb3 sprite sheet for these four characters so that other people can just download it and not have to worry about scavenging for sprites and can just download a large good quality sprite sheet for each character.

this is a huge request but I feel if this could be a good thing if it ever gets done.
this could even be a bases for a smw styles one

also please align them to a 100x100 grid from top left this will make it easier for not just me suggesting it but for other people's projects

Last edited by Shadowblitz16 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

[us]
 Post subject: Re: SMB Advance 4 playable peach and toad?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 pm 
I hate yellow balls of consumption.
[S]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
The Suggestions subforum is strictly for suggestions for MFGG as a whole. This would fit better in Developer Discussion.

User page at mfgg.net

[zz]
 Post subject: Re: (EDITED) SMB3 Ultimate Sprite sheet for smb2 charaters
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 pm 
[*]
Hi, Shadowblitz16. Welcome to the community! These sound like some really useful sprites a lot of members could get some use out of. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't been made yet.

If you're searching for graphics, the first step is to search for them on the MFGG Mainsite under the "Sprites" section and see if someone else has made them. This toad sheet by Iceman404 should be what you're looking for. Next, try searching other sites like The Spriter's Resource. I think this Peach by EvilMariobot should do the job if you recolor it.

As for the powerup sprites, I wasn't able to find any for these particular sprites. If you need them, the best way would be to make them yourself. Edit the existing sprites you have and do things like attach helmets, create tails, draw recolors, etc. Sprite editing is an easy way to get into making your own graphics and we'll always be happy to give you help and feedback in the Sprites / Art WIP topic. Alternatively, you can make a thread on The Arts Board and post your WIPs there. Good luck!

User page at mfgg.net

[us]
 Post subject: Re: (EDITED) SMB3 Ultimate Sprite sheet for smb2 charaters
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:26 pm 
Kootie Patootie
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
https://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resd ... 1&id=24495
https://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resd ... 1&id=24494
https://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resd ... 1&id=23812
https://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resd ... 1&id=23834
These Toad sprites were extremely easy to find on the Mainsite. You should check that place out, because it has tons of graphics to use!

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 4 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic