[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
I'd like to collect Video Tutorials from you guys and feature them on an MFGG Youtube Channel.

Why video tutorials?
It's one thing to look at a well-commented engine, but it's another to see it in action. Examples of how stuff works and how it might break are vital. Or perhaps you'd like to demonstrate types of level design that work or don't work and aren't immediately obvious in something like a picture or an essay on the subject. A lot of people, myself included, are visual learners and video tutorials would be a fantastic help! Perhaps helpful resources such as these may even bring in newcomer game developers.

What do I get out of it?
This is your work being featured on an MFGG YouTube channel, links to other content of yours will be available in the description which may include a link to your own channel. Other than that, I can't make any promises... but perhaps quality video tutorials may earn you a badge of some kind!

Requirements?
  • Quality video and audio. The viewers need to be able to see and understand the videos clearly.
  • Content is on-topic. For example, content that discusses and demonstrates Mario physics or general game design would be welcome but content that focuses entirely on Sonic the hedgehog physics might not.

How do I submit?
You may upload your video to any file host, even YouTube, and link it here.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated!

User page at mfgg.net

[ca]
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Video Tutorials on Game Dev and Related Stuf
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:03 pm 
Silly guy
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[*]
[*]
If I ever get good enough at game dev I'd be more than happy to make videos of my development. Count me in, I'll tell you when I'm ready

User page at mfgg.net

« Previous topic | Next topic »
 [ 2 posts ]  Reply to topicPost new topic